Mysterious Song

-Chapter 5-

I printed the informations that I got from the computer. I bid fairwell to the librarian who didn't say anything at all and started walking down the stairs. I looked over the informations again and I noticed something interesting. I wonder why I didn't notice it back in the library?

The guy has no name or nicknames. I guess they're trying to hide his true identity. I feel so sad for the parents. They must be worried sick.

Maybe I should report it to the police but then again, I don't know where he went when he left the park, I thought.

I should've just gone to where he is and talked to him instead of fixing my stupid hair! Ugh! This is so depressing. He is the only one here who doesn't dance with cats or read boring books on the porch. Now what should I do?

I started walking towards the house since it's getting darker. I checked the time on my useless phone and it says 6:30. Oh my god! Grandma's gonna give me hell! I hurried home but when I passed the park, I saw the same guy from this morning. I went in to talk to him, without fixing my stupid hair this time, but he was gone. I didn't even see anything happen. I just took my eyes off of him for like a second and he's gone. What the hell is going on here?

I bolted out from the park and he was standing in front of me! I jumped.

How is that even possible?