Mysterious Song

-Chapter 9-

When I woke up, I'm in my bedroom in my grandma's house. How did I get here? Was I dreaming? I checked the clock on the table and it says eleven thirty-five A.M. SHIT! My head hurts like crazy. I feel like I just got hit by a truck!

I went downstairs to the kitchen and what do I see? My grandma...dancing with Clara, again. I feel so sorry for the poor cat!

"Grandma, you have got to stop doing that! Every time I wake up in the morning, I see you dancing with one of your cats." I said still feeling groggy.

"Oh...Victoria! You're awake! Did you have a good sleep last night?" she asked letting go of the cat's paws. The cat scampered away in a hurry. I smiled.

"Grandma, do you know anyone named Damien?" I asked randomly.

"Hmmm...No." she said. I don't know if I'm hallucinating or what, but I think I saw my grandma's worried face for a second. She always do it whenever I asked about strange things. I don't know what's strange about Damien though. If he's gone missing, shouldn't people know about him?

"Oh...okay." I shoved a spoonful of cereal in my mouth. I don't believe her. Something tells me she's lying. She didn't even ask me "why".
After finishing my breakfast, I told my grandma I'm going to the library.

I walked to the library like I always do. Why doesn't my grandma have a car! Did I mention I hate walking? This is the worst summer vacation ever or maybe the best?

When I reached the library, I asked the same librarian from my last visit if I could use one of the computers. She nodded. I went to computer twenty- five and I logged in using the username and password I used before. I can't believe I didn't lose it!

I opened the Internet and went to directly to Google.

I Googled "weird events in Washington States, Damien." I clicked the "search" button and it showed a lot of Damiens but not the one I'm searching for.

Okay! He disappeared for two years, but where did he go and who took him? Why did he suddenly appear but no one knows he's back? In the report, it says people only saw him at night, but why?

I have a lot of questions I want answered but I don't know where to find them. My grandma said she doesn't know anything but the librarian had the same worried face when they saw/heard "Damien." I don't know when I'm going to see him again. I don't even know if our first meeting was real or just a dream. Was I even dreaming? How in the world did I end up in my room without my grandma noticing or knowing Damien? Talk about weird!

I typed " Damien two years missing" on the search engine. I clicked 'search'. I got more confused than ever.

Why is the librarian's face on the the search results? How is she connected to all the Damien mysteries?

I wish I knew someone who knows everything about this town. It's so ironic! This town is so plain and boring yet a lot of interesting things happen. Oh well!

I logged out computer twenty-five. I went upstairs to the books area. It looks, well like a library with only few books. I don't really read books even if it's my homework, but I guess it's part of my "research." I looked for books about this town and surprisingly, there are only five books on the shelves. I looked through all of them but none of them contains informations about Damien. I returned the books to where I found them. I started to look for more books that might help me find the answers I'm looking for. All the books are all about vampires in Washington States. I don't believe in vampires or werewolves. They're myths, some bullshit a bored man made up to entertain himself, but still, I grabbed one of the vampire books and I started reading.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading my story! I really appreciate it. Enjoy...I think...