Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

New roommate.

Once I made it home, I found boxes in the living room. I rose a brow and sipped on my coke.

"Mom?" I hollered out, stepping over a duffel bag. She came stumbling out of her room with a smile.

"Oh where the fuck were you?" She slurred, staring at the nachos in my hand.

"I was at the liquor store." I answered and she shrugged.

"We have a man living with us." She grinned and turned to what was my little brother's room. A shuffle sound was heard and a guy wearing a black and gray zip up sweater came out. His hair was slightly long and his eyes a deep almost black blue.

"I'm Tristan." He greeted, sticking his hand out for me.

"Umm." I glanced at his hand then shifted my eyes to his, and slowly turned to my mom. "Why?"

"We need a man around here." She hiccuped and stumbled back to her room. I closed my eyes tightly and leaned against the doorway.

"How did the job interview go?" I calmly ask, opening the container of nachos and slowly ate.

"Not bad. I have the job as a waitress!" She flailed her arms around and collapsed on the bed, then passed out. I took in a deep breath and closed her bedroom door. Slowly I walked past Tristan's room and to the kitchen.

"So, I brought some food." He announced, coming in the kitchen with a box half filled with food. I inspected it with a smile and nodded.

"Thanks." I casually thanked and finished the nachos.

"Your mom seen me walking with my stuff, not all of it of course but my duffel bag and pulled over." He abruptly explained, causing me to turn to my head in his direction.

"And?" I retorted and he narrowed his eyes.

"Never mind then." He snarled and slammed the box down.

"Look, my mom is really starting to worry me. Her bringing home a random guy like you is even worse." I tried to reason with him but he shrugged.

"Better me than some creep." He pointed out, and this time I narrowed my eyes.

"I don't know you, so I can't say whether you're a creep or not." I harshly spat and stood up. I threw the nachos away and started walking by when he grabbed my arm.

"Look, I have a job. It's not like I'm mooching off you guys." He calmly spoke.

"Then why can't you find your own place?" I hissed.

"My old man kicked me out, for no reason and so soon." He sighed, releasing my arm and hanging his head low.

"Oh." I mumbled and scratched the back of my head. "Well, just don't be a creeper."

"Of course not." He slowly lifted his head and smiled. "I also have a car, if you need a ride to school?"

"Huh?" I was walking away at that time and turned to him.

"Your mom, while drunk, explained about your school and how you walked. She felt bad." He answered with a shrug.

"Oh, thanks." I nodded and went to my room. I grabbed my backpack and started on homework.

Next morning, I woke up to my alarm and slowly got out of bed. I had forgotten Tristan was living here now, seeing as I'm only in a big shirt that went just below my butt cheeks. I walked out with my towel over my shoulder and went into the bathroom.

"Hurry, I have to shit!" I heard, it was Tristan's voice. Soon the bathroom door opened and the toilet lid was lifted. I froze in the shower, my eyes getting big. I finished the shower and shut the water off.

"Umm. Are you still in here?" I stammered, I barely met this guy yesterday!

"Sorry, I have to really shit." He apologized, I peeked my head past the curtains and seen he was literally sitting there with a face that said he was squeezing and his hands over his eyes, so he couldn't see. I reached over and grabbed my towel, and quickly went back inside the shower; closing the curtains.

"Umm. I understand?" I was questioning myself, should I be mad? I mean, when you have to poop; you have to poop right? I rolled my eyes at my thoughts and quickly dried off, then wrapped the towel around me. "Almost done?"

"Not any time soon." He honestly answered.

"Keep your eyes closed." I sighed, it was better to quickly dart in my room than be in the shower naked with just a towel. I was shocked that he didn't look at all as I ran to my room. I slammed the door closed and felt like I was having a hard attack.

This morning was the fastest I've ever gotten dressed in my uniform ever. I quickly collected my homework from last night and stuffed it in my backpack. There was a knock at my door and it slowly opened to reveal Tristan.

"Ready?" He inquired with a sheepish look. I closed my eyes tightly and nodded. "Might want to grab a sweater."

"Do they allow that?" I asked in return and he nodded.

"As long as you still have the uniform on." He answered with a smile.

"You know this how?" I retorted, grabbing my red sweater.

"I used to go there, freshmen to junior year." He confessed and flipped his hair.

"How old are you?" I sighed, slipping on my Vans.

"I'm nineteen." He chuckled while twirling his car keys in his hand. I made an O with my mouth and opened my mom's door.

"I'm going to school." I whispered in.

"M'kay, love you." She stirred.

"Love you too." I repeated and closed the door. I turned back to Tristan, whom just kept smiling at me. "What?"

"I just wanted to apologize for having to take that shit this morning." He tapped the floor with the tip of his shoe.

"Oh. It's understandable." I assured and he nodded.

"As long as you know it wasn't intentional." He frowned.

"I could tell by the smell." I mused and he chuckled. We both got in his small two door, little red car.

"I'll drop you off about a street away, so that no one sees you get out of this." He gestured to his car and I laughed.

"I honestly don't care." I shrugged with a smile.

"I would. Kids at these school get brutal if they find out about such a secret." He warned and sure enough dropped me off about two streets away.

"Ok." I nodded and unbuckled my seat belt. "Thanks."

"No problem. I'll take my lunch, when you get out of school and I'll come pick you up down here." He informed and I rose a brow.

"It's all good, I'm fully capable of walking." I politely denied but he shook his head.

"Not in our neighborhoods." He commented and once I closed the door, he sped off. I furrowed my brows at what he said and slowly just walked to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked this chapter, and that it's not rushing... ><