Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Ganja.

I walked inside the school and to my locker, I was here early and that meant I can organize my locker. We were given a set of at home books, and a set of school books. So today I left my at home books at home, and went to the library and got my set of in school books. I organized them in my locker and took in a deep breath.

"Hey." I jumped at the abrupt voice and turned to see Kaleb.

"Hi." I greeted back, then returned to my locker. I posted a photo of Skyler and I with a smile.

"Boyfriend?" Kaleb assumed with a raise of his brow.

"Best friend." I corrected, and lightly laughed at the idea.

"Oh." He shrugged then leaned against a near by locker. "So did you ask about the party this weekend?"

"I totally spaced." I sighed, closing my locker finally.

"Do you think you'll be able to go?" He inquired with furrowed brows.

"I'm sure my mom wont mind." I answered and he grinned.

"So you're going with Jacen?" He frowned, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Jacen wants me to go with him. But, I don't want too." I assured, causing that smile to come back on Kaleb's face.

"Good, you can go with me." He cheekily grinned at which I shook my head.

"I'm not going with anyone." I answered and pulled my back pack up my shoulder.

"Why not?" He groaned, and followed me as I walked.

"Because, I'm new here. Why do I have to go with someone? Especially since I was already invited." I explained and he shrugged.

"It's always nice to have a date." He reasoned.

"I guess." I mumbled and seen Sebastian. I ran over to him and gave him a big hug, forgetting that Kaleb was right there. When I turned around, Kaleb was gone. With a shrug I turned back to Sebastian.

"So you going to the party Saturday?" He automatically brought up, at which I let out a frustrated growl.

"I'm sure I can go." I robotically answered.

"What's eating you?" He asked, his eyes low and red. Romero came around the corner with Roxilyn, they were laughing about something.

"Kaleb just asked me the same thing, and Jacen thinks I'm going with him." I answered, which Sebastian laughed.

"Nice." He dragged out the word and turned to Romero.

"Maybe Tabitha would like to join us?" Romero suggested.

"I don't know her that well yet to ask." Roxilyn told Romero.

"Just ask." He pressured.

"Want to smoke with us?" Roxilyn finally caved and asked me.

"Umm." I stammered, what if I didn't? Would they disown me? I couldn't afford to lose them as friends. "Sure."

"Cool." Romero grinned, wrapping an arm around me and lead me out to the parking lot. He pulled out a small container from his backpack, he opened it to reveal a small glass pipe and a little bag of green stuff.

"What is this?" I questioned with furrowed brows.

"We've got a newbie!" He called out, and the others laughed. "Just hold this hole here, breath in, release the hole and continue to breath in while lighting it. Don't breath out yet for a few seconds."

"Okay." I whispered, looking around nervously. I did as he said, and soon enough I was in a fit of coughs handing him the pipe.

"No, no. You have to finish it now." He chuckled, but I shook my head. The feeling of my insides wanting to come out wasn't my favorite thing.

"Come on, Tabitha." Roxilyn cooed with a grin. "You'll like the after feeling."

"Fine." I gave in and took another hit. Again more coughing, but by the fourth hit the coughing was more controllable. "Okay, I'm good."

"Snap it." Romero demanded and I shook my head.

"No." I groaned and handed the pipe to Roxilyn.

"She didn't do bad for her first time." Roxilyn told Romero, and he just shrugged.

"Whatever." He mumbled and finished the pipe.

Everything was so weird as I walked, my mind slowly followed the birds that flew by. Every time I blinked, I felt my eyelashes... It was intense. I was tripping on how when I looked to my left, it felt like my eyes went first and my head slowly followed.

"What's the matter?" Sebastian followed by my side with a sad expression.

"Dude, my eyes are so fast... Almost too fast for my head." I giggled, and he groaned.

"I told Romero to never ask you to join." Sebastian whined.

"No, no. Sebastian. It's so cool!" I cried out, as I made my way to Homeroom.

"Still." He mumbled and walked me to my room. Roxilyn quickly caught up to me and sprayed me with something that smelt good.

"Don't want the teacher to smell you." She giggled and turned to Sebastian. "You can go to class now."

"I know." He growled, looked at me one last time and walked off.

"Why so mean to him?" I asked, then started laughing at how my voice sounded.

"No reason." She shrugged, and started chewing gum. She gave me a piece and once I started chewing it, I couldn't stop. "Get a hold of yourself in class though, Tabitha."

"Okay." I nodded as we walked inside, we were slightly late and the last ones in. Kaleb and Jacen glanced up and narrowed their eyes. Jacen had an amused expression then turned to Kaleb.

"You owe me twenty bucks." Jacen told Kaleb, whom didn't look very happy. I took a seat next to Roxilyn and pulled out my iPod.

"Do whatever you want, just don't be loud." The teacher announced. So I listened to my music, and vibed away. Chewing gum was such an amazing feeling that I focused mainly on the chewing part.

"You okay?" Roxilyn whispered and I nodded with a smile.

"I needed this." I told her, it was such a nice feeling. I wasn't thinking about my mother, or how I moved or anything. Instead, I was focused on the little things in class and my mind was relaxed.

When the bell rang, I slowly got up and grabbed my things. I went to my locker and grabbed my Math book. I glanced up at the steps and froze. This was scary. I held onto the railing like a special ed kid and slowly went up each step. Once I was at the top, I forgot how I had gotten up there.

"You okay?" Sebastian appeared beside me.

"Yeah, why?" I answered, staring down the railing with a nervous expression.

"You took forever to get up those steps." He chuckled, and lead me to class.

"I don't even remember going up those steps." I confessed and started to giggle.

"Of course you don't." He smiled and lead me to my seat. I sat down and started looking around, then realized I left my earphones in. The teacher gave me the look and quickly I took them out.

"Homework." Everyone was repeating around, I slowly got mine out and passed it forward to Kaleb. He snatched it from me and turned back around.

"You mad?" I whined, causing him to turn around again.

"Of course not." He assured with narrowed eyes, glared at Sebastian then turned back around.

"You seem mad." I continued, causing him to turn back around.

"Just shut up." He demanded with a shake of his head.

"So mean." I muttered and looked down at my hands, then started laughing.

"Tabitha, you've got to calm down." Sebastian whispered, I turned to him with a confused expression.

"Why?" I replied.

"We'll get caught." He answered, as soon as he said that... I got paranoid.
♠ ♠ ♠
If y'all didn't know, she smoked weed hahaha I described it in here as best as I could. XD

Hope you guys liked this chapter. <3