Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Sugar Daddy.

I sucked up what Nathan had done with his friend, and helped him close the liquor store. We both started walking down the street, and I was feeling myself coming back to normal from the high. Nathan noticed while we were working, how I cleaned the same spot like five times, me being oblivious to it of course.

"Maybe we can smoke together some time?" Nathan abruptly brought up as we turned down the same street. I had my hands in the pockets of my jacket and slowly turned to him.

"Excuse me?" I replied with furrowed brows.

"Come on don't act like I'm stupid." He mumbled with his lips curling up in a skeptical look.

"I'll have to think about it then." I retorted with a sigh, and kicked a rock on the way. "What are you walking me home?"

"I was just about to ask you the same thing." He chuckled, as we stood in the middle of the street.

"Well, you can go now." I told him, and he shrugged.

"I live right here." He pointed across the street, and I started laughing.

"Great." I sarcastically mused, and pointed to my house. "I live right here."

"Ugh, at work and now at home?" He quirked a brow, with a smirk on his face.

"As if that bothers you." I giggled, then stuck my tongue out and started walking up my drive way.

"See you tomorrow?" He called out and I froze.

"Yeah, I just wont be seeing you Saturday." I informed and he rose a brow.

"Why not Saturday?" He was so nosey, it was annoying.

"Because I'm busy." I simply left it at that and went inside. I closed the door behind me, and took my sweater off. I looked at our small couch and sighed. There was no one home, not even my mom. I took in a deep breath and went to my room.

Hours later the front door opened and I heard my mother's voice. I slowly stood and opened my door to peek out. There was an older man, dressed in a suit, they kissed and he left. Once she closed the door she grinned and pulled out money.

"Mom?" I finally spoke up, and walked out of my room in pajamas.

"Oh hey sweetie, I have rent." She replied while flashing the money.

"Where'd you get that at?" I questioned, and she giggled.

"I know it's so soon, but I guess you can say I have a sugar daddy." She giggled and started walking to the small hall.

"A sugar daddy?" I groaned and followed her down the hall. "Mom, that's not good."

"Just stay out of it, Tabitha." She ordered and slammed her door shut.

"Well, fine. I wont be here Saturday!" I called out.

"Do what ever you want!" She yelled back, I stomped my foot and went inside my room. I don't want to be a little bitch or anything, but why can't my mom just care for one second? She used to care all the time, hell every person I hung out with she would demand an address along with their parents number. Now it's like... She just quit caring?

That night I was tossing and turning when I heard the front door squeak open. Immediately I froze, laying on my back with my eyes wide. I slowly removed the comforter from me and slowly opened my door.

"What are you doing up still?" I heard Tristan's voice which caused me to jump.

"You scared me!" I screamed and shut the door. Suddenly the door opened and my light turned on, causing my eyes to sting.

"I didn't mean to scare you." He sincerely apologized.

"It's whatever." I shrugged while rubbing my eyes.

"You should really get sleep." He voiced his concerns, which caused me to groan.

"I'll sleep when I sleep." I replied, just wanting to argue. My mom has me so frustrated, I just want to scream at someone.

"Just saying." He whispered, and walked out. I was annoyed at the fact he shut my light off and closed my door, like that was some sign for me to just sleep. If my mom doesn't care what I do, then neither should anyone else.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to those that commented. :)
Although I don't write the story to get feedback, I write it for my own enjoyment. It really is nice to read what other's opinion's are and how they feel about the story. So thank you. <3