Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Wake-n-Bake?

The next day was Senior day, which meant we didn't have to dress in our uniforms. I didn't know what the others were wearing, but when I glanced out the window and seen it was raining, I decided on a black shirt with a white long sleeve under it. My jeans were the usual skinny jeans, and my shirt had a big peace sign on the front.

After showering and getting dressed, I grabbed my back pack along with my red jacket and sighed. Tristan came out of the room with just a pair of pants on, with a white zip up sweater and a big yawn.

"Morning." He greeted, with his bed head.

"Morning." I replied to be polite. He had big slippers on and went in the kitchen to get coffee.

"You know, you don't have to take me to school all the time." I called out, which didn't have to be that loud because the house was small.

"Yeah, but I like too." He replied, while coming out with a smile on his face and a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Well, thanks." I mumbled with a weak smile.

"Don't worry about it." He winked and opened the door for me. "Nice, rain."

"Totally nice." I rolled my eyes, not that I didn't like rain but I just had to walk to work today.

"Hey, chin up. Rain is a beautiful cleansing of this town." He spiritually spoke with a grin, leaning his head back so the rain will fall on his face. I shook my head with a smile, and looked away. Suddenly I slipped and ripped a hole in my pants.

"Great." I cried out, and stood up. Luckily I wasn't bleeding.

"You okay?" He immediately rushed around to my side of the car.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I answered, while opening the car door and sat down.

"You're pretty tough." He complimented after sitting down and starting the car.

"It's whatever." I shrugged, leaning my head back against the car seat. The coffee smelt really good about now. "Mmm smells good."

"I was just about to say that." He chuckled. "What is it strawberries or something?"

"Strawberries?" I replied with a raise of my brows. "Oh, my hair? Yeah, it's strawberries and cream. But my perfume is vanilla."

"Smells good." He repeated with a cheeky grin, his eyes were much lighter today; like a gray.

"Thanks." I felt my cheeks slightly burning as I looked out the window.

We were in the car silent for awhile, until we made it to my drop off area.

"You want me to drop you off at the front?" He inquired, at first I shrugged but then I thought about it.

"No." I immediately gasped and opened the door. "I'm good thanks."

"Oh... Okay." He shrugged with a weak smile. "I'll wait here to make sure you make it down the street safely."

"Don't worry about it." I called over my shoulder and hurried to the school.

Everyone was soaked, and many girls looked pissed off.

"First Senior Dress day and this is how it is?!" Nikolette screamed, with another girl that has black hair with some blond dyed in standing next to her.

"I can't believe this!" The other girl commented, and they both let out a high pitch shriek.

"Monique, shut up." I heard a familiar voice and looked to see Kaleb. He was dressed in a nice pair of dark blue with green faded patches jeans and a tight white shirt with a black leather jacket. "Checking me out?"

"Huh?" I jumped, startled that he appeared next to me. "No."

"Of course you weren't." He chuckled and looked at my pants. "Nice rip."

"I fell this morning." I groaned, lightly rubbing my knee.

"Why didn't you change?" He questioned and I turned to him.

"I don't care to impress anyone, a rip or no rip." I scoffed and walked to my locker.

"I didn't mean it like that." He cooed, quickly following me.

"Not everyone is rich and cares what other people think about their appearance." I ranted, until I realized what I just said.

"What?" Kaleb rose a brow and stared at me confused. "Everyone at this school is rich and we do care about our appearance."

"Yeah, well... I don't care." I stammered, hoping he didn't catch on. "I don't want to be a rich snob that freaks when she breaks a nail."

"That's a good thing." Sebastian randomly appeared, dressed in all black with a studded belt going around his ass. He glanced at Kaleb and coughed.

"Whatever." Kaleb rolled his eyes and walked off. I rolled my eyes at the two and took in a deep breath. "I like your look."

"Thanks." I brushed a strand of hair behind my ear and sighed. "My hair's fucked up huh?"

"Naw, it looks good." He assured, tucking the other side of my hair behind my ear.

"Highly doubt that." I mumbled, glancing around at all the other girls that are piling out of the bathrooms like cattle with their freshly re-done hair.

"I'm glad you're not like them." He abruptly complimented with a smile. But little did he know how badly I wanted to go in the bathroom and fix myself. I shrugged the idea away and turned back to my locker.

"I guess I'm at that point where I'm tired of what people think about me." I sighed, leaning my forehead against the top of my locker.

"We all get there at some point." Sebastian chuckled.

"Then you turn like us and don't care." Romero appeared with a grin, wearing all black as well with a leather belt that the belt buckle is the Marijuana plant.

"Great." I muttered to myself, do I want to be like them? Then again, as I glanced around at the other girls, they were just glaring and snooty.

"Ready to go to my love shack?" Romero winked and Sebastian shrugged.

"Wake-n-bake." Sebastian chuckled, and the two high fived.

"I've actually got some home work to catch up on." I yawned, I was too tired to finish it all after work.

"Lame." Romero booed and nodded to Sebastian.

"See you at class." Sebastian stuffed his hands in his pockets and followed Romero. I quickly grabbed my books and rushed to homeroom to see if the teacher was in there.

"Home room isn't for another ten, twenty minutes." She opened the door and stared at me.

"I want to catch up on my homework." I basically begged and she sighed.

"Fine. Come on in." She allowed me in and closed the door, then locked it.

"Thank you so much. I was so tired from work I-" I stopped in mid-sentence and turned to her with a shocked/scared expression on my face.

"Work?" She repeated with a smile. "I haven't heard one student at this school talk about that."

"No one knows." I whispered and stared at the floor.

"Well, I'm not going to say anything. You can come here any time to do whatever you have to do, and if you need someone to talk too. I'm here." She assured and went behind her desk. I went to my chair and sat down.

"Thank you." I appreciated her saying that, it made me feel relieved. So I used my morning, instead of toking it up with Romero and Sebastian; I decided to get what I needed to get done.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) what do you guys think so far?