Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Flat No.

I finished all my homework, with a proud smile as everyone piled out of class. Roxilyn didn't bother me while I was doing it, until of course we walked out.

"So you coming tomorrow?" She inquired with a smile.

"The party right?" I replied and she nodded, eating a pop-tart. "What time?"

"I want you to come early, if you don't mind." She suggested with a smile. "As a matter of fact, can you stay the night?"

"I have to get home tonight, but if you want... I'll meet you back at the school, or you can give me your address and I'll head over tonight? How late can I come over?" It felt like I was rambling as I was asking.

"My parents aren't home, and my little sister is at her friends house. So any time you want." She was ecstatic and bounced around.

"Okay." I returned the wide grin and headed to first period. I took my seat next to Sebastian and yawned.

"What's up, hot stuff?" Sebastian greeted as I entered the room.

"Tired." I yawned again while sitting.

"Nice." He chuckled, and opened his notebook.

"What're you doing?" I replied, and he pulled out homework.

"Homework." He answered as if it were obvious.

"You actually did your homework?!" I squealed with a grin.

"Yes, I decided I needed to do my homework." He chuckled.

"Why the sudden realization?" I continued, and we both walked to the front to drop the homework off on the desk.

"I don't know, you make me... you make me want to be a better man." He shrugged and looked away sheepishly.

"Wow." I breathed out, no one has ever told me that before. Not even my best friend, Skyler.

"Yeah." He coughed and sat back in his chair. I bit my bottom lip and looked away, then smiled widely. I guess you could say I have a slight crush on Sebastian, but I don't want anything from it. As cute as he is, I don't see him and I being together.

Second period, I walked beside Sebastian. Neither of us said a word to each other the whole walk. Kaleb didn't even say anything either, instead he pushed past me and went inside the class.

"What's his problem?" Sebastian groaned and I shrugged.

"I never know." I sighed and he chuckled.

"So it's been almost a week in this school, any suggestions on who you like?" He abruptly asked, it seemed as though he had been wanting to ask this question for awhile. Especially with how he stared at me intensely.

"Ummm." I stammered, furrowing my brows and glanced at the floor. "I'm not really focused on that."

"Oh." He muttered, rubbing the back of his neck with his hand. "That's understandable."

"Yeah." I whispered and shifted my eyes to meet his. "I'll see you at P.E.?"

"Fo'sho." He answered, giving me a long hug and went in his class. I slowly opened my classroom door and sighed, glancing over my shoulder one last time.

"So you and Sebastian a thing?" I heard and turned to see Kaleb.

"No." I flatly answer and took a seat.

"Why not?" He insisted, following me to my chair.

"Doesn't matter." I answered with a fake smile.

"What ever." He rolled his eyes and took a seat at his desk, as TA.

"Kaleb must like you." Jocelyn abruptly spoke.

"Good morning to you too." I greeted with a smile and shook my head. "A guy like him, wouldn't like a girl like me."

"Why not? You're beautiful, rich, blond, big boobed and sweet." She complimented, which made me wonder if she was a lesbian?

"No... I'm not." I whispered more to myself and stared at the desk. I felt like I was deceiving everyone at this school, I could careless about the bitches here. But my friends; it made me sad.

"You're amazing, Tabitha. Don't worry about everyone else." She continued then looked away. I took in a deep breath and sighed loudly, causing everyone to look at me. I sunk in my chair and weakly smiled with a wave. That's when I noticed that one chick that was with Nikolette earlier was in this same class.

Third period came along and that was the one I worried about most.

"I got the outfits." Kenny immediately informed once I walked in the door.

"Goody." I teased with a smile.

"Here." He handed me a photo, and there laid out a very revealing attire.

"No." Immediately I denied, pushing the picture away.

"But, Tabitha." Kenny whined.

"I said no." I repeated with a shake of my head. "I'm not a slut."

"It's for creativity purposes." He defended, picking the picture up and smiled. "It's all for the grade."

"Approve it by the teacher first." I ordered with a grin at my brilliant demand.

"Fine." He stood up and went over to our teacher, and sadly it was approved.

"Damn it." I cursed causing the teacher to yell at me. "Sorry."

"Next week." Kenny grinned as Jacen entered.

"Next week on what?" Jacen questioned, walking over with a curious look. Kenny lifted the picture and showed Jacen.

"This." Kenny evilly grinned.

"Nice." Jacen approved with a smirk. "You'll look good in that."

"Ugh." I groaned, hitting my forehead on the desk.

"That's so degrading." Delsey groaned, taking a look at the picture.

"Shush." Jacen hushed her, putting a hand on her forehead and pushed her back.

"Quit it, Jacen!" Delsey screamed and shoved him back. He fell over onto me, and sat there.

"Bitch." Jacen growled until he realized he was sitting on me.

"Get off me." I demanded with narrowed eyes.

"Why so serious?" He asked as if he were the Joker. I rolled my eyes and tried shoving him off. "Weak."

"Get off her, Jacen." Kenny sighed, giving in to my plea expression.

"Fine." Jacen gave in and stood up. "Kenny wont be around all the time."

"I'm sure." I spat with a roll of my eyes.

"You two should go out." Kenny commented with a chuckle.

"No." I flatly denied, man I've been saying that all day today.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Thanks to those commenting... to the one that mentioned how I should put Skyler in the story hahaha I'm already planning on quiet a bit for this story. :] so no worries, it just takes time hahaha