Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Fairy tales and Nightmare trips.

It took awhile for whatever Romero gave me to kick in. I started seeing things in new ways, my body was slightly getting colder and everything was changing before my eyes. I took a seat in the corner of the room, under a table and just stared wide eyed.

"Tabitha?" I slowly shifted my attention to Sebastian whom was on all fours, and put a hand out for me. I could have sworn he grabbed me, yanking me harshly out from under the table which made me flip out.

"Quit!" I screamed, until a peaceful song came on. It soothed me and slowly everything was changing to pure bliss. I smiled to myself and slowly came out from under the bridge, and grinned. "Hear that?"

"Yeah, it's something End Of The World by like Davis or something." Sebastian shrugged and I shook my head, placing a finger on his lips.

"No silly, the birds." I skipped around the game room, and ignored everyone staring at me. I looked over and the cutest little squirrel came by, allowing me to pet it. "So soft."

"Is she okay?" An unfamiliar voice asked, standing there.

"She's fine, who even invited you?" Roxilyn's voice snapped and I looked up to see a girl with long hair that has chops of short hair, blonde with underneath and random strands of blue and pink.

"Sebastian did actually." The girl snarled back.

"Sebastian! What the fuck?!" Roxilyn screamed and soon Sebastian came with a glass of water.

"Yell at me later, I need to give her water." He cut Roxilyn off and handed me a cup.

"It's beautiful." I smiled, starring down at the beautiful cup that looked golden to me.

"It's water." He ended my beautiful image, and sure enough it was just a red cup with water.

"Lame." I breathed out, guzzling it down. "Thanks."

"No problem." He shrugged when Romero came over.

"Here." Romero handed one to that chick, Sebastian and Roxilyn. "Bottoms up."

"I think I'll stay sober." Sebastian denied and glanced at me.

"Come on Seb. Don't let her ruin the fun, she's having a good time." Romero pure pressured and Sebastian sighed.

"I don't want anything bad happening to her." Sebastian continued but Romero shook his head.

"Then we cant chill with her anymore if she's going to ruin our fun." Romero spat and Roxilyn nodded.

"Dude, if Sebastian is worried. I mean is it her first time?" The new chick asked, she looked grunged out and didn't make me feel that bad for wearing what I did.

"Yeah, it's her first time, Lory." Sebastian answered with a sigh.

"Then let Sebs watch over her, and the next time she'll be better at taking them." This Lory check wisely spoke and Romero shrugged.

"Sebastian's first time, I popped with him." Romero announced and popped his pill, Roxilyn followed and so did the Lory chick. Sebastian glanced at me with a saddened expression and surely popped his.

It's funny how everyone at this party is separated. The druggies all over here with me, and the drunks over there with Kaleb and Jacen. Us "druggies" all just sat there and talked about the crazy shit we were feeding each other and actually believing it.

"I have to pee." I whined, but glanced around the room. "But it's such a maze."

"You must find the cheese, young mouse." Romero mused and we both laughed.

"Fine!" I stood up. "I'll be brave!"

"Our hero." Lory giggled and I stumbled to the door. But I couldn't open it, I was fighting with it and kicking.

"Need help?" I heard, turning to see Kaleb standing there.

"What's wrong with the door?" My voice was soft and almost kid like.

"We locked it." He shrugged and sipped on his drink.

"Oh." I mouthed and kept bobbing my mouth up and down.

"You... Umm... Okay?" He rose a brow and just stared at me. "I know earlier we weren't getting along but I see you with them." He glanced over his shoulder at the druggies then back at me. "And I want to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine." I answered with a giggle. "What happened earlier?"

"What do you mean?" He narrowed his eyes and stared intensely at me.

"I'm not sure." I busted up laughing, accidentally spitting at him. "Sorry."

"Ugh. Yeah." He rolled his eyes and wiped his face. "I'm beginning to believe you're a loss cause."

"Maybe I am!" I screamed and slammed the door. Leaving me in the hallway of darkness, the feeling of anxiety and fear for my life filled me. I could have sworn things were hiding in the dark as I made my way to a bathroom.

And awkwardly, after my weird trip of fairytale and nightmares. I actually enjoyed it a lot... Unfortunately the down fall was coming back to reality, and my emotions being all messed up, with the night ending of tears. But other than that, I actually looked forward to the next time...
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha sorry, what do you guys think? Hope you guys are enjoying this story. :)