Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Over A Stupid Phone Call.

Have you ever woke up in the morning with complete confusion? To top that you feel groggy and drunk? I don't usually get headaches, because I can't lie; it wasn't my first time drinking like that, Skyler and I used to drink alone all the time. I'm just not one to get hangovers. The only thing that I don't like is barely remembering what happened, and waking up feeling drunk still.

"Ugh." I heard someone groan next to me, I looked over and seen some girl that I kind of remembered last night.

"Umm. Hi?" I greeted as her blue eyes shot open, she stared at me with a small smile and stretched out. But the only thought in my mind was; why is she naked?

"Dude, last night. Was intense." She laughed and curled under the blankets.

"Who are you?" I replied and she rose a brow.

"Loretta, aka Lory. Remember?" She reminded and only a faint memory of it came to me.

"No." I answered and stared her over. "We didn't, like have, bi-sexual fantasies did we?"

"Ha, no! It was amazing lesbian action!" She howled and my eyes got wide; causing her to laugh even harder. "No! That didn't happen!"

"Why are we naked?" I gasped once I noticed I too was naked and stared her down.

"I think we thought we were Eve's and tried to find our Adam?" She rose a brow and looked around, we seen a bulge under the blankets and lifted them to see Kaleb. "Eww. Apparently he is found."

"What?" I growled and stood up, I grabbed a pillow and covered myself. I stood on the bed and sharply kicked Kaleb in the side.

"Oww!" He screamed and soon the blankets were torn away and I jumped off the bed. "Bitch!"

"Asshole! What the hell?!" I screamed back, pointing a finger at him.

"Calm down, we didn't have sex." He growled with a roll of his eyes. Until he noticed I was only holding a pillow.

"We better not have." I spat and he chuckled.

"Why someone a virgin?" He teased.

"No." I denied, and covered my mouth blushing madly. Because well, I've only had sex once and it was with Skyler. It wasn't even sex really, he stuck it in twice and we had to stop.

"Really?" He furrowed his brows, looking me over. "You don't strike me as the type."

"It was only once." I explained and Loretta giggled. "It wasn't even full on sex, so I don't even think it counts."

"Don't tell him that, he doesn't need images." She stood up and walked over to Kaleb. He turned around and she socked him good in the face. While wiping her hands together, she looked around the room and picked her clothes up.

"Cunt!" Kaleb yelped, holding the side of his face.

"Don't say that word." I winced and grabbed my clothes, going into the bathroom while holding the pillow up close to my body. Loretta followed and we both got dressed.

"That was intense last night, you're cool Tabitha." She smiled and quickly slipped her white t-shirt that has some band name logo in black on the front.

"Thanks, though I'm not over what I woke up too." I moaned, tightly closing my eyes. I swayed slightly and had to hold onto the counter.

"I'm kind of used to it, but not so quickly with a stranger actually. Usually it's like a good friend, like Sebastian." She shrugged and bit her bottom lip. "But I wont lie, waking up next to you wasn't bad."

"Thanks?" I rose a brow, trying to ignore her compliment.

"We kind of look like sisters." She abruptly pointed out, and I looked up in the mirror.

"Kinda." I agreed and slipped my skinnies on. It was true though, we were the same height, blond, and the only thing different was she had amazing blue eyes. I had plain brown ones, that look almost Whiskey colored.

"I think it's cool." She grinned. "I don't have a close friend."

"Oh?" I replied, leaving my mouth open slightly for a dramatic effect.

"Not that are female anyways, the girls around here always talk shit." She warned with a roll of her eyes and slipped on her ripped jean shorts. "Want a ride home?"

"No thanks, I think I need to walk off this buzz." I politely denied and she shrugged.

"Okay." She smiled and started walking out. "You know, I have quite a few classes with you. You probably haven't noticed me, but I hope we can really start talking."

"Fo'sho." I answered with a reassuring smile.

"Peace out, Tabi." She called over her shoulder, glared at Kaleb and walked out. I re-entered the room and kept my distance from him.

"Why did you have to kick me?" He immediately growled after I walked in.

"Because, waking up naked to you isn't the best thing to wake up too." I retorted. "If I was in pain, you mas well be."

"What would you have to be in pain about?" He rolled his eyes.

"I just said, waking up naked to you." I harshly answered.

"You say that I'm a jerk sometimes, I think you're more of a bitch than I am a jerk." He spat, walking to the door.

"I'm not a bitch till someone gives me a reason to be." I corrected, I'm fairly sure I was being a bitch because I woke up buzzed. I don't like this feeling, especially waking up to what I did. It was like porno, three-some status.

"Because I totally gave you a reason to be a bitch, you know what. Go find Romero and Sebastian, bitch at them. And get the fuck out of my house." He literally kicked me out, not that I wasn't leaving anyways, but how rude.

"I am leaving so don't worry your head off!" I screamed collecting my things, I guess I wasn't going fast enough because he walked over and grabbed my arm. "Get off me!"

"Get out!" He yelled, yanking me down the hall. I shoved him away and slapped him. He held his cheek, which unfortunately was the same cheek Loretta had punched. "Get out, Tabitha."

"With pleasure, Kaleb." I formally replied and shoved past him. I slipped my red heels on and walked out.

Next party I go to; I'm wearing shoes. This walk sucked! I swung my bag over my shoulder and continued my good almost hour walk home, and being buzzed didn't help. Except it made it feel like time went by faster and soon enough, I opened my house door.

"Where the fuck were you?!" Immediately I heard once I walked through the door.

"What?" I groaned, swaying slightly.

"Are you drunk?!" It was Tristan, he seemed really pissed.

"No." I answered and walked to my room. I slammed the door in his face, at which he slammed open.

"Don't shut the door on me!" He yelled, which sounded like my father.

"What do you want?!" I screamed back.

"I want to know where you were." He calmly replied, leaning against the door frame.

"I was at a party." I flatly answer, tossing my things on the floor and slid my pants off. Tristan just stood there, and I could feel his eyes on me. But at this point, I didn't care. I grabbed some Breast Cancer Awareness black with pink ribbon pajama pants and grabbed a baggy shirt. "Do you mind?"

"What you aren't just going to strip your top off too?" He questioned, looking me over. I rose a brow, challengingly at him and took my tank off. I turned around and took my bra off, then slipped on the baggy shirt.

"Anything else you want to ask?" I inquired with a pained expression, I couldn't believe Kaleb kicked me out like that, and my mind wouldn't get over it.

"That was... unexpected." He coughed with an awkward smile.

"Shut up, and get out." I cried out and collapsed on the bed. Maybe Romero's pills messed with my emotions?

"Um, okay?" He replied and I heard my door shut. I laid face down in my pillow and sobbed quietly to myself.

The house was slightly warm, at which I replaced my pajama pants with some matching boxers. I walked out of my room with some slippers on and went in the kitchen.

"Next time though, you need to call. You caught me off guard by changing in front of me." Tristan abruptly started up, eating cereal at the small dining table.

"I don't need to call anyone." I harshly replied.

"Yes, you do." He replied.

"No, I don't." I repeated.

"Yes, you do." He continued and I rolled my eyes, slamming the fridge door shut.

"You're not my mom! Apparently she doesn't care! So, why should you?!" I screamed.

"Because I live here!" He yelled back, standing to his feet.

"Oh and that gives you a right to control my life?!" I questioned with my hands folding across my chest.

"I never said I wanted to control your life, I just want a fucking phone call!" He screamed in my face, I felt the spit droplets on my cheek.

"Well you're not getting it! I do what the fuck I want, and when I want!" My voice cracked out because I screamed so loudly back.

"You will give a phone call, Tabitha." He sternly demanded, backing off slightly.

"Who are you? Who the fuck do you think you are? Telling me what I will and wont do. I'm not going to give YOU of all people a damn phone call; you aren't my daddy, you aren't my mommy, and you sure as hell aren't my brother. So fuck off." I smiled to be polite after saying this.

"I don't want to be your daddy, mommy or brother." He spat.

"Then quit trying." I retorted and turned around. Suddenly I felt a grip on my shoulders, I was roughly turned around and shoved into a near by wall. Which, I wont lie it kind of turned me on. But right now, I was more pissed than anything to be man handled.

"Look here, Tabitha. The main reason you and your fucking mother are living in this house still, is because I am paying the bills with my income check. So if I want a fucking simple phone call so that I don't flip the fuck out when you don't come home, especially in this neighborhood, then you will give me one. Or I'll pack my mother fucking bags and you two can go live on the streets and sell yourself, if your mother already isn't!" He screamed in my face, causing my ear to feel deaf for a moment.

"Let go of me." I calmly demanded, trying to keep my cool.

"That's all you fucking have to say?!" He yelled, eying me down psychotically. Suddenly I shoved him away and tried kneeing him in the balls, which failed and he ended up tripping me. I fell on the floor and received two sharp kicks in the side. "Next time, give a phone call." With that, he left...

I just laid there, in pain, confused, and worst of all... afraid.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter didn't ruin the whole story. -_-
I'm trying to show all the crap she goes through just for her mother and her to survive...
I hope I'm not going off topic... ><