Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Disguise.

I must have laid on that floor for hours, until I finally got the strength to get up and go to my room. Suddenly the house door slammed closed, either it was my mom home or Tristan left. An hour later there was a knock on my door.

"Sweetie?" It was my mom.

"What?" I called back, and the door opened. My eyes darted in her direction, and my expression fell.

"I heard about the little fight with Tristan." She whispered, closing the door behind her. Trying to speak in a soft tone.

"Little?" I repeated with a raised brow and returned my head on the soft pillow.

"Sweet heart, he just wanted a phone call. Can't you make that possible?" She must have been on something, for she swayed slightly and smelt bad.

"I don't even have a phone." I groaned.

"And no one you know does?" She retorted.

"I don't even know our number here." I continued to make excuses.

"I'll leave it on the table here." She smiled, grabbed a pen and paper then started writing. "Oh, I'll have to ask Tristan." She pushed the supplies away and turned to me.

"What?" I groaned, after we stared at each other for like five minutes.

"I'm just glad that this fight between you two, blew over. We couldn't make it without him, and it's good having a man around here." She breathlessly spoke, as if she was getting off as she thought about him.

"Far from a man." I mumbled.

"Tabitha, quit it. He has been nothing but nice to us!" She scolded with furrowed brows. "Now where was I, oh yes. He might be sleeping in my room tonight." She giggled and I shot up.

"Excuse me?" I replied, I mean my mom looks young but what the hell?

"He has needs too, Tabitha." She cooed while biting her bottom lip.

"That's sick mom, he's like two years older than me." I spat and that made the most horrifying expression on her face, an expression of which I wished I would've just left it alone.

"You're right, you're probably a better fit." She smiled and looked me over.

"What are you on?" I immediately inquired with furrowed brows.

"Doesn't matter, sweetie. If he needs anything, just help him out. Okay?" She begged while standing, she smiled at me and opened my door.

"Not gonna happen." I hissed and rolled over.

"If you want to live in this house, it will." She spat and slammed the door closed. I listened to her and Tristan's voices talking from inside the living room, but I couldn't understand them for the TV was on. If she thinks I'm going to be Tristan's bitch, she has another thing coming...

An hour later; I decided to take a much needed shower and dress in some work clothes. Tristan came over and stood in front of me.

"There's a watch out on the neighborhood." He abruptly informed.

"And?" I asked, taking a step to the side so that I can walk around him.

"And, I don't want you walking alone anymore." He answered, taking the same step I did so that he was in front of me again.

"I don't care." I hissed and he narrowed his eyes.

"You didn't learn earlier?" He spat, eying me down.

"Look, Tristan. I have to get to work, I'm sure when you go to work there's no way you can get me from my work and bring me home. It's only a few blocks away." I explained and he grinned.

"That's why I bought this." He pulled out a dark brown wig, that made me cringe.

"A wig?" I pointed out the obvious, with a finger directed at the thing in his hand.

"Yep." He placed it on my head.

"No." I took it off and threw it on the couch. "I'm late for work."

"Tabitha." He whined. "What happens if someone from your school goes to the gas station and recognizes you?" Once he finished saying that, I stopped in my tracks and turned around.

"Is it even my size?" I sighed.

Going to work with this stupid brown wig, was annoying. I looked like a guy! But he was right, that last time with Jacen and Kaleb was way too close. I scratched my hair that's pulled up under the wig and entered the liquor store.

"How can I help you sir?" Nathan called from behind the counter.

"It's me." I groaned, walking around to the other side of the counter.

"Ugly new look." He gagged.

"Shut up. It's for the best, there's a watch on these neighborhoods, or some shit." I shrugged and Nathan laughed.

"Yeah, I know. They sent out fliers." He chuckled, pulling one out. "Some chick a few blocks away came up missing."

"That's sad." I sighed, looking at her picture.

"Yep. So it's a good thing you look like a guy, all you have to worry about is gangs jumping you now." He teased. But; I didn't find it funny at all. "I'll name you Tommy here."

"Tommy?" I repeated and he nodded.

"You need a new name with this look." He chuckled.

"Eww." This time it was my turn to gag.

"Shush, Tommy. Now deepen your voice and get to work." He sarcastically ordered with a grin. I rolled my eyes and started to sweep up the place. The door clanked and I looked over my shoulder at a familiar blond head.

"Hey babe." She greeted, and went over to Nathan.

"Hey." He replied and pulled her in a hug, the two kissed.

"Last night's party was crazy!" She immediately started with the gossip.

"You didn't cheat did you?" Nathan frowned and she giggled.

"If you consider laying in bed, naked, to another blond cheating." She winked.

"No, that actually sounds kinky." He chuckled.

"Yeah, it's some girl named Tabitha." Loretta name dropped. I froze as Nathan looked over at me with a grin.

"Oh really?" He asked, and she paused.

"Who's that?" She mumbled to him, eying me down.

"Tommy." He shrugged and turned his attention back to her. "What about this Tabitha?"

"Well let's just say she's freakin awesome! I think I've found a genuine female friend." Lory smiled, which made me smile. I didn't think I made that much of an impact on her.

"Anything more juicy?" He mused and she playfully smacked his arm.

"Shush, Nathan. I mean, if she was down for a three-some with us, I wouldn't complain. But still." She winked while folding her arms across her chest.

"You should definitely ask her." He chuckled, casually looking at me and nodded. I rolled my eyes with a shake of my head and walked over.

"A guy that wears eyeliner?" Lory observed as I walked behind the counter, I totally forgot I did my make up.

"Ugh, yeah." I grunted with a shrug.

"See Nate, you should start doing that." She giggled and turned to grab some chips.

"No." He flatly answered, then glared at me. I mouthed a 'sorry' then went to the bathroom to wash it off. When I came back out Lory was already gone and Nathan was standing behind the counter smugly.

"Shut. Up." I slowly demanded as I walked around the counter.

"Laying naked with my girl?" He brought up.

"What part of shut up, don't you understand?" I sighed.

"Hey I'm just trying to get the images out of my head." He winked.

"I was on pills, okay?" I frowned, not at all proud of myself.

"And? I do them too." He shrugged and started wiping the counter down.

"I didn't know." I weakly smiled, it was a relief that he did them too.

"Yeah, I mean they're fun. But laying naked? Ha! Now that's even funnier!" He howled.

"It wasn't the best thing to wake up too." I sighed.

"Why not? Lory is hot." He chuckled.

"Not her, it's Kaleb." I rolled my eyes. Immediately he tensed up.

"What about that?" He dug in deeper.

"Kaleb was laying naked next to me." I growled, getting angrier by the second.

"He was naked in the bed with you two?" Nathan calmly but slowly asked through gritted teeth.

"Nothing happened." I assured but that didn't seem to ease his thoughts.

"Kaleb is a man whore, Tabitha. Trust me, something happened." Nathan warned and walked off. I stood there shocked, would Kaleb lie about something happening? I froze at the idea and closed my eyes tightly. I sure hope nothing happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dun!!! :D