Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Told.

Loretta and I stuck together in Homeroom, Roxilyn didn't even want to sit with us. But once first period came along, we had to take our separate ways. I opened the door and came inside.

"Hey." Sebastian greeted, eying me down.

"Hi." I shyly replied, taking a seat next to him.

"So, you and Lory are pretty close now huh?" He abruptly pointed out and I nodded.

"She's really cool." I defended with a smile.

"Yeah, I think so too." He chuckled.

"Well I think she's a no good, broke loving bitch." Nikolette commented, putting her nose in the air.

"No one cares what your ugly ass thinks." I spat, not knowing what came over me.

"Excuse me?" She retorted with narrowed eyes.

"You're just jealous because she's found true love, regardless of the social and material status. I mean, look at you. Hanging all over Kaleb, and probably fucking Jacen too. It's pathetic, so instead of hating those for having something you wish you had. Why don't you just leave the guys that just want pussy alone and go find a real man?" I advised, staring her down. Nikolette folded her arms across her chest and sat back for a moment.

"Alright that's enough ladies." Our teacher cut us off. I just sat there with a content look and stared at the front of the class.

Second period came along, and just from the walk to my locker to class; everyone was gossiping about what I said to Nikolette.

"You really should leave other people out of your bitch fest." Jacen came over, walking with a stride as he approached me.

"All I said was she's probably fucking you, nothing that would offend you." I hissed, turning around and grabbed my books before closing my locker. Jacen roughly shoved me back against it, turning me around to face him and getting so close I could feel his breath on my ear.

"I wouldn't start with me, Tabitha. I know a little secret of yours." He whispered in my ear, a light chuckle following. His pointer finger lightly rubbed on my arm and another chuckle came. "You should meet me by my locker after school today. If you know what's best for you."

"What was that about?" Sebastian came over just as Jacen shoved away and left. I stood there with furrowed brows and a tear forming.

"Nothing." I lied and stalked off. Lory was pretty upset with me when she came inside our second period class.

"I thought we were going to walk together?" She complained, once she seen me.

"Sorry." I apologized, hanging my head low.

"It's all good." She shrugged, taking a seat next to me. Jocelyn decided to sit alone and that was just how the new seating goes. Not that the teacher minded, at least there wouldn't be a repeat of my first day here. "I seen Jacen talking to you. What about?"

"What I said to Nikolette in class." I shrugged.

"Oh I heard about that... It means a lot to me." She thanked with a big grin.

"No problem." I returned the smile, and looked away. My smile faded when Kaleb walked over, handing back homework and stuff. He dropped it on my desk, where as for everyone else he handed it to them, except to Lory he dropped it on the floor. Lory rolled her eyes and picked it up, then turned to me.

"Everyone thinks he's so sweet when they first meet him." She groaned and I sheepishly looked away.

"Guilty." I giggled and she joined.

"It's pathetic right? I had the hugest crush on Kaleb." She sighed. "Especially when Roxilyn and I were best friends."

"You and Roxilyn were best friends?" I whispered and she nodded with a sad expression.

"Till I met Nathan at a party, some how he knows the pool guy and Roxilyn wanted to hook up with her pool guy and he brought Nathan. I fell in love instantly." She smiled, drifting away.

"That's cute." I commented and she nodded.

"It was cute, I didn't even know he was poor up until he brought me to his house." She frowned. "I mean he paid for every date and every thing. That's what people don't understand, they think I pay all the time."

"People can be so stupid." I groaned and she nodded.

"Tell me about it." She sighed, placing her head in her hands. "PE should be interesting."

"Why do you say that?" I replied, with raised brows.

"Because everyone is there." She sighed and that caused me to gulp.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you guys think? I hope this story isn't getting boring... <3
Thank you for all the comments <3