Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Uniform Order.

Lory was right, PE was interesting. We barely dressed out and left the locker rooms, and already the tension was high. Lory hung with Sebastian, Romero and I. Roxilyn walked over and glared at Lory.

"What now that she's like Tabitha's new best friend, she's allowed to chill with us?" Roxilyn growled, eying Lory down.

"She's cool." Romero shrugged.

"That's just the pot speaking." Roxilyn snarled, turning to me. "I can't believe you replaced me with her."

"I didn't replace anyone, I don't want to be apart of any stupid fight." I retorted with furrowed brows, Roxilyn stared at me with a frown.

"That's not what you basically told Nikolette in first period." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"Come on, Lyn. We both know I've always hated that bitch." I reminded and she shrugged.

"True." She sighed and looked at Lory. "If she's going to hang with us, I should just suck it up." She took in a deep breath and stuck her hand out to Lory. "Truce?"

"I never had a problem with you, Lyn. I've missed you." Lory cried out and embraced Roxilyn in a hug. They rocked back n forth slightly then regained their composure.

"I'm just tired of fighting, I mean I was going to hook up with the pool guy after all. At least Nathan is starting some where with his dad's business, maybe he'll make it to the big times." Roxilyn thought positively and Lory nodded.

"Hopefully." Lory agreed and Romero rolled his eyes.

"Lets toke now, yeah?" He suggested and we all nodded. "Finally."

Everyone was buzzing about how Roxilyn and Loretta were friends again. It was making my head spin to be honest, I'm tired of all the rumors. Back at my old school, I wasn't even looked at. But here, it's like everyone couldn't get enough of me.

"You seem pretty popular now, getting the two ex best friends to befriend each other again." Kenny caught up to me with a grin.

"Totally." I rolled my eyes, when a couple of girls came up to me. "Yes?" I eyed them both down.

"We heard what you did for Loretta and Roxilyn, can you maybe help us?" One of them asked.

"What?" I replied with narrowed eyes, Kenny simply stood back and laughed.

"Please?" The other one begged. "She's such a dumb bitch and it's time we settled this."

"Look how about you both just shut the fuck up about each other and think what you could've done wrong." I advised and shoved past them both. Kenny quickly walked beside me with a smile.

"That was harsh." He mused, finding full enjoyment from this.

"What do you want Kenny? I don't mean to be rude, but you never hang out with me." I sighed, opening my locker and turned to him with a pout.

"That's why I'm here, I never hang out with you." He grinned and leaned against the locker. "Plus it's the only way to keep Jacen away from you since Kaleb hasn't done his part."

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows when Kenny nudged his head behind him, I took a glance and there Jacen was; glaring.

"Kaleb may look like a player and usually he is, I wont lie. But whenever we get a new student, with how rare it is, we try to keep them away from the bad and shit." Kenny explained and looked over his shoulder, nodding at Jacen just to piss him off.

"That's why Kaleb was up my ass for hanging out with Sebastian. I'm so dumb." I laughed at my own stupidity for not catching on and thinking it was because Kaleb liked me or something.

"What do you mean, you're so dumb?" Kenny inquired, raising a brow.

"Nothing." I weakly smiled, with a shake of my head and closed my locker.

"Naw, you can tell me." He grinned and followed me as I walked to my fifth period class.

"I thought maybe Kaleb liked me." I sheepishly admitted, looking at the floor.

"Who knows." He added, which made my eyes dart to him.

"What?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I've been asking him that same thing, he can never make his mind up. Especially with that slut Monique around." Kenny rolled his eyes in the other direction.

"Well it doesn't matter." I shrugged and walked off. I didn't want to continue that talk with Kenny, instead I headed for my Science class and sat down, not talking to anyone.

Science was so boring and now it's time for my sixth period. I opened the door with a smile and took a seat next to Lory. Kaleb walked in with a set of our school Uniform and PE clothes; then he stopped in front of me.

"What?" I groaned and he took in a deep breath, holding back.

"This was ordered for you." He dropped them on my desk and took a seat in front of me.

"What?" I retorted and glanced at the clothes.

"Put that away." Our teacher hollered, guess I'd have to wait till later to find out what the hell these were for.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) what do you guys think? Hope this chapter is a good one for you. Sorry it's short.