Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Disbelief.

Sixth period was done, I carried the fresh new uniforms in their plastic bags and stuffed the note that came along with them in my pocket. I walked to my locker to get my bag and seen Jacen standing there; I forgot.

"What?" I raised a brow, balancing the uniforms on my knee.

"You ordered more uniforms?" He rose a brow, eying them down.

"Not sure." I shrugged and got my locker open finally. "So what do you want?"

"I want you to go to the dance with me." He answered.

"Dance?" I groaned, I don't like dances.

"Yes, a dance." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't do dances." I denied and closed my locker.

"I thought we were going together." Monique popped out of no where, standing there with her arms folded across her chest and her foot tapping.

"Shut up, Monique." Jacen growled, then turned back to me. "What do you think?"

"I think you already have a date." I smiled at Monique, and glared back at Jacen.

"Fine, but I do want something from you." He grinned. "Or else."

Maybe I shouldn't be so rude to him, maybe I should just give in to what ever he wants. Because what if he knows I'm poor? Then again, how would he prove it? I rolled my eyes at him and walked off.

"We gonna toke up again?" Lory caught up to me and I laughed with a shake of my head.

"I can't." I frowned, as Sebastian and Romero waited by the van.

"Lame." She sighed and gave me a hug. "See you tomorrow then."

"Of course!" I called over my shoulder and walked off. I met Tristan at our usual pick up and got inside.

'Not high this time? I'm surprised." He teased, then eyed the clothes down.

"Don't ask." I instructed, after noticing his look at the uniforms in my hand.

"I wasn't gonna ask anything, I just cant believe she was serious." He chuckled, starting the car up and drove off.

"Who? What?" I replied with a raised brow.

"Your mom... She had been talking about it, but wow." He laughed, I reached in my pocket and pulled out the note that went with the Uniforms. "I didn't think she was that desperate for money to let him move in, or that his mom would let him. Sure they're having family problems but damn."

"What are you talking about?" I growled with annoyance, I opened the note and stared at the paper. Then my eyes caught it... My mouth opened and I stared almost dazed... What was Skyler's name doing on this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Now this one is hella short... sorry... -_-