Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

First Day.

William and I walked together to the front office to get our schedules.

"Did you hear mom and dad argue last night?" He asked, a frown on his face. I furrowed my brows and shook my head.

"I heard something, but I was more worried about the sirens and weird people walking by." I sighed. "Do you know what they could've been arguing about?"

"Apparently dad can't do this anymore." William answered, a tear rolled down his cheek and he quickly wiped it away before anyone could see.

"Don't worry about it, bro. They'll pull through it." I assured, but part of me wondered if they really would. Once we made it to the front desk, that Kaleb guy was there.

"Here." He pulled out our schedules and handed them to us. I gave him a weirded out look, because we didn't even ask for our schedules yet.

"How'd you do that?" William gasped, he was confused as hell but I think it's because he wanted to get his mind off our parents.

"I knew you'd be here today, and so I saved myself the time." Kaleb nonchalantly answered, returning to the computer.

"Kaleb, thank you for doing my paperwork. You can go ahead and go." A chubby lady came out from the back room, sent Kaleb a smile then sat down once he got up. Kaleb collected his things and at that time, William and I were heading out.

"We're going to have fun with this, I barely got used to our old school and I was there for almost four years." I frowned, staring at the map like a tourist. Everyone stared at us as we walked, probably wondering who we were and what grades we were in. We looked as if we were twins, because William is really tall for being fifteen.

"You're just bad at directions, you fail." William teased and started walking off. I rolled my eyes at him and let out a big sigh.

"Hey wait up!" I jumped at the abrupt voice and turned to see Kaleb. "You look lost, need help?"

"No, I'm fine. I'll figure it out." I mumbled, staring at the map and crumbled it up.

"You sure?" He chuckled, and I turned to him with a glare.

"I'll find it myself, don't worry." I growled, and started walking off. Suddenly I felt something brush up against me and sure enough it was Kaleb.

"Don't be stubborn, let me help you." He insisted, which bothered me but at the same time I need it. "Your class is up these stairs and to the left."

"What?" I asked, I hadn't even showed him my schedule yet.

"Up the stairs and to the left, but your homeroom is with me." He winked and continued to walk off. I narrowed my eyes and stared at the schedule that I had folded up. How did he know? I followed Kaleb and stared at the classroom number, sure enough he was right.

I took in a deep breath, and went inside. Half the class was already there and staring at me, muttering to each other. I went to the back of the class where the teacher's desk is in the corner.

"You must be Tabitha, welcome. Go ahead and find a seat." The sweet short haired teacher informed before going back to her schedule. "Oh by the way here's your planner."

"Thank you." I accepted the planner and took a seat, although I was determined to still use the same one from my old nice school. I couldn't get rid of that memory of my old school, so I shoved my new planner in my back pack and took a random seat in one of the rows that were empty.

"Yo." Someone randomly greeted to everyone. I looked over and saw that Jacen guy walk in like he owned the place. He went over to Kaleb till he seen me, then he grinned and walked over. "I'm Jacen."

"I've heard." I replied and stared straight, part of me still sour about this move and I didn't want to get attached to anyone.

"You are?" He inquired, with that smirk still on his face.

"Tabitha." I flatly answer and stared at my desk.

"Leave her alone, Jacen." Some chick snarled and took a seat in front of me.

"You're lucky you're Kaleb's little sister, Roxi." Jacen mumbled, giving me another piercing look with those intense electric blue eyes, then he walked over to Kaleb without another word.

"Sorry about him." The chick with black hair with dyed blond strands in the bangs, apologized with a weak smile. Her green eyes, that resembled Kaleb's, shined at me.

"It's all good." I replied and opened my bag, grabbed an old notebook that my best friend Skyler and I would write in together. It was filled, and I just enjoyed reading it over but at the same time didn't; it made me sad.

"I'm Roxilyn." She introduced with a smile, turning around in her seat. She smiled at me.

"I'm Tabitha." I greeted and went back to my notebook.

"You seem really reserved?" She pointed out, with her brows furrowed.

"It's just people keep glaring at me, I moved out here on short notice, and I miss my best friend." I frowned, staring at a picture of Skyler and I that I taped to the inside of the notebook.

"Oh. I get you. Well, he's cute." She commented, taking the notebook and checking my best friend out.

"Yeah. If you say so." I laughed and stared at Roxilyn. She was really sweet. "So Roxilyn, Kaleb is your brother?"

"Call me Lyn, I actually hate my name." She cringed and then smiled at me. "And yeah, Kaleb is my brother. But, if you're as cool as I think you are, I don't want you to get hurt. So I'd stay away from that one, and Jacen."

"Oh." I mumbled and looked back down at my notebook. I furrowed my brows at what she said, glanced over my shoulder at Kaleb then back at my notebook. "Is he a man whore or something?"

"Well, he's my brother so only I can talk trash about him. But; yes, yes he is." She laughed and stared at her nails. "He's not better than me at it, though."

"Oh wow." I giggled, shaking my head. I felt so welcomed with her, I really felt like we knew each other for awhile and that kind of scared me.

"Yeah... So where'd you come from?" Oh no, she was beginning to ask questions about my life. This was something I didn't want! I reached in my bag, pulling out my old planner and showed her. "I heard hot guys went there."

"Yeah, there was a few." I laughed while shaking my head again, tears were forming in my eyes because I missed them. I stared at the ceiling, waiting for my eyes to dry up. That's when the bell rang, and Roxilyn sent me a sad smile before leaving with her brother and Jacen. I took in a deep breath and glanced at my schedule.

I walked out of the classroom and continued to look around, I glanced at the classroom number that said 100's and remembered that Kaleb told me up the stairs and to the left. Easily as that, I went inside and smiled. Yes!

"You must be Tabitha, nice. Your seated next to Sebastian." The teacher said, once she mentioned his name he slowly looked up and rose his hand.

"Here!" He called then looked back down at his table where an ant was running around and just stared. I watched him as I cautiously walked over and took a seat next to him, keeping my distance. "Hey."

"Hi." I quietly replied, and looked the opposite way.

"You see George?" He randomly asked.

"Who?" I replied, wishing I didn't have to sit next to him.

"George, that's what I named this ant." He chuckled, his voice sounded like he was drained and really laid back.

"Oh." I rose a brow when suddenly someone walked by and squashed it.

"Quit scaring her." The guy snarled and I glanced up to see Kaleb.

"George! Noooo!" Sebastian howled, doing a dramatic scene with his hands up.

"I didn't know you had this class?" I thought aloud, as Kaleb sat in front of me. He looked over his shoulder at me with a cheeky smiled that revealed slight dimples and nodded.

"Yeah, I have more with you too." He stalker-ishly informed and turned back around. A chick with dyed red and black hair took a seat, her lips full of metal.

"Hi babe." She greeted, leaning over to peck his cheek then turned back straight. I felt slight jealousy but ignored it and just rolled my eyes.

"What'd you and that guy do at the party last night?" Kaleb replied, turning his head so he'd be looking at her.

"Hmm?" She acted as if she hadn't heard him.

"You heard me, Nik." He lightly growled. I guess he had a girlfriend? But I thought Roxilyn said he was a man whore?

"Oh, that guy. Eh, we made out. Nothing more. Maybe sex? I don't know." She shrugged and laughed to herself.

"Eh." Kaleb shrugged it off, and I watched him shift to where he was a little farther from her.

"So what's your name?" Sebastian asked, causing me to dart my eyes in his direction.

"Tabitha." I quietly answered and he nodded.

"Cool name. I'm Sebastian, as you already know. But I hate my name." He groaned, his face scrunched up. He actually looked like a doll, with black and blond sploshed hair that was slightly long in the skater style.

"I don't really like my name either. It's more whatever." I lightly giggled, and stared at the table.

"I like it." He complimented with a cheeky grin and turned his attention to the clock, staring till he was out of it. "You met Roxilyn right?"

"Yeah?" I furrowed my brows.

"She's cool." He chuckled. How random, and normal people would be all "what the ?" but I actually liked the conversation that didn't involve my life....
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys are liking the story, sorry for the late updates... -__-