Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Hate.

After homeroom, I quickly rushed to Skyler's class and met up with him. I smiled when he walked out of the room, but that faded when I seen Whitney walking beside him. Playing with her hair, and popping bubble gum as they chatted.

"Hey." Skyler ignored her and rushed over to me, causing that smile to reappear on my face.

"How was it?" I asked, as he hugged me. Once he let me go he shrugged, then turned to Whitney again.

"So, I'll see you at PE and sixth period?" He suggested and she smiled.

"See you then." She winked, sent me a friendly smile and walked off. I narrowed my eyes at her then turned my attention back to Skyler.

"What?" He inquired with a raised brow.

"Nothing." I shrugged, walked to the lockers.

"Ah-huh." He rolled his eyes, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"I mean, Whitney?" I abruptly gasped, which caused him to laugh.

"She's cute." He shrugged and opened his locker, I leaned against the ones next to his with an irritated look.

"I guess I don't know much about her." I furrowed my brows, looking at the floor.

"Don't worry, Tee. You're still number one in my books." He chuckled, grabbing his bag and shutting the locker. The slam from the metal hitting metal caused me to jump back to reality.

"Yeah, yeah." I scoffed, going to my locker and opened it. What was wrong with me anyways? I should be glad my best friend is making friends. I shrugged at the thought and turned around to pay attention to Skyler but he was now chatting with Roxilyn.

"Same class?" He pointed out and she nodded.

"Guess we'll walk together?" She shrugged and this time he nodded. I rolled my eyes at the two and coughed.

"Hi bestie, oh my! This is the new guy? Yeah his name is Skyler, Skyler this is Roxilyn. Roxilyn, Skyler. Oh he's cute. Oh my, Roxilyn shut up. Psssh don't hate. Whatevs." I held a conversation with myself causing them both to raise a brow at me.

"We already introduced ourselves." Skyler busted my bubble, and patted my head. "But it's okay."

"Ugh." I swatted him away and walked off. The girls were swarming around Skyler like he was a pile of shit and they were the flies. I giggled at my own thoughts when I ran into Sebastian.

"What's up?" He nodded, eying me down.

"Nothing much." I sighed, both of us walking together.

"So new guy your friend huh?" He questioned and I shrugged, he opened the door for me then followed me in.

"He lives with me, I've known him since we were in the womb of our mother's belly." I mused and he chuckled.

"Nice." He commented, taking a seat.

"Totally." I placed my homework on the desk and sat down.

"Are you two... A thing?" He nervously asked with a small smile.

"A thing?" I repeated, at which he rose his brows. "No." I laughed, although we did have a past. I giggled at the idea and looked away, for us to be an actual thing and date would be crazy!

"Ah-huh." He teased, sitting back in his chair.

"Shush, Sebastian." I instructed, then stuck my tongue out. I returned my attention to the front of the class, awaiting for our teacher's instructions...

During second period, all Lory could talk about was Skyler. It was making me wonder if she actually cared about Nathan. Third period was the same, her chatting up about how cute he is, or how sweet he is. And weirdly, how shy he was? Since when was Skyler shy? I couldn't take it anymore! I was just glad that PE, fourth period, came along so that I could see him...

"Where is he?" I mumbled to myself aloud, looking around the black top where all the students are dressed in their PE clothes. My mouth flew open, and anger filled me when I see him chilling with Kaleb and Jacen of all people! I didn't care that Kenny was there, because I knew Kenny would take care of him. But Jacen and Kaleb?!

"Hey." Skyler greeted as I walked over. Kaleb stood there with a smug look, same with Jacen.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, eying Kaleb and Jacen down.

"Chilling with the guys, Kaleb really isn't that bad. We started talking in third period." Skyler explained, wrapping an arm around me.

"Great." I mumbled.

"Is there a problem with that?" Jacen pipped up, staring at me with a smirk. I ignored him and looked at Skyler.

"Have you met Sebastian and them yet?" I questioned, of which Skyler groaned.

"Yeah." He mumbled, shifting his eyes towards Sebastian. "I don't like him very much."

"What?!" I exclaimed, pushing Skyler away. "You'd rather hang out with these womanizing assholes, than be with Sebastian? Not addressing Kenny of course." I sent Kenny an apologetic look, at which he shrugged.

"I don't care, I am an asshole. I do like women." Kenny agreed and winked at some girls that were staring. I rolled my eyes with a laugh, then got serious when I stared at Skyler.

"Dude, they're not my mix of people. I mean, Roxi's cool. But Sebastian and Romero, they're too weird for me." Skyler explained, but that didn't matter.

"Sebastian is my best friend." I whined, staring at Sebastian with a pout.

"I thought I was your best friend?" Skyler sighed.

"Well you are too." I stammered, at which Jacen made an annoying ooo sound to add to this dramatic scene.

"Ah-huh, then why don't you go hang with your best friend and I'll see you at the house." Skyler whispered, with a shake of his head. He turned his attention to Kaleb and Jacen.

"But Skyler." I whined and he snapped his head in my direction.

"You heard me, Tabitha." He sternly replied with a sad expression. "I've chosen my group of friends, I don't like yours."

"Whatever." I spat, and walked off. I stomped towards Sebastian and folded my arms across my chest.

"What happened?" Sebastian asked, with a raised brow.

"What the fuck happened with you and Skyler?" I immediately retorted, glaring at him.

"Dude, he got all jealous that I was talking about you to him. Like all I said was how cool you were and shit, so fuck that guy." Sebastian ranted, then rolled his eyes. Two of my best friends hate each other, this wasn't going to be good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, sorry for the late update. I've been busy as all hell hahaha hope you like the plotline so far! Show some love! Peace....