Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Confessions.

There was a buzz going around school that the new guy and Sebastian were going to fight. I gulped as some girls gossiped about it in my sixth period. I knew full well that the new guy is actually Skyler. I groaned, what class do they have together to cause this?

"What's wrong?" Kenny turned around in the chair to face me.

"You hear them?" I retorted, nudging my head in the girls' direction.

"Yeah?" He shrugged and returned his attention to me.

"Well, is it true?" I questioned, furrowing my brows.

"Probably. I hear they have sixth period together." He gossiped, at which I frowned.

"How would anyone have heard this?" I inquired, staring at my hands.

"It's a thing called, cell phones." Kenny mused, patting my head.

"Oh hush." I stuck my tongue out and sat back. I couldn't have my best friends fighting.

"I say let them duke it out, Sebastian deserves a good ass kicking." Kaleb chuckled, causing Kenny and I to look at him.

"Shut up, Kaleb. No one asked you." I spat, at which Kaleb rose his brows at me. He leaned forward and smirked.

"You don't have to ask me anything, baby." He winked and leaned back in his chair. I rolled my eyes at him and stared at the board. I would have to be quick and find their six period class.

Once the bell rang, I grabbed my stuff and ran out. I rushed to Sebastian's sixth period class and smiled when I seen him.

"What's up?" Sebastian nodded, stuffing a notebook in is bag.

"Nothing." I lied, when Skyler came out. He eyed Sebastian then me. But like he said, I'll see him back at the house. So I quickly turned around and walked next to Sebastian.

"Shouldn't you wait for him?" Sebastian questioned, gesturing to Skyler.

"Naw, he said just to see him back at our place." I hissed, making my way to the lockers.

"That's not very nice." Sebastian pouted and I shrugged.

"I didn't say it, he did." I defended.

"What an asshole, he's a complete dick you know." He rambled and I shrugged again.

"Only to some." I commented.

"Apparently to most." He corrected and opened his locker. I rolled my eyes with a laugh, then made my way to mine.

"Hey." I heard, as I opened my locker. Someone shut it and I glared up, excepting to see Jacen. But instead; it was Skyler.

"What the fuck?" I growled, reopening my locker.

"Just felt like messing with you." He joked.

"Funny." I sarcastically replied, then looked over my shoulder at him. "Thought you didn't want to talk till we got back home?"

"You know I was just upset." He frowned.

"What would you be upset about?" I quirked a brow.

"That you're friends with him." He spat, eying Sebastian down.

"Oh shut up, Skyler. Sebastian is really cool, if you'd give him a time or day." I explained, putting my book inside the locker and closed it.

"I don't want to give him, anything." He childishly snarled.

"Apparently." I rolled my eyes, making my way to Sebastian.

"Hey, come on. Why are you going over to him?" Skyler whined, trying to keep a distance from Sebastian.

"You said that you'd see me back at our house, so I'll see you there. Maybe you should control your anger." I sternly replied and jumped on Sebastian's back.

"Whatever." Skyler mumbled, walking over to Kaleb and Jacen. Sebastian and I walked to the van, where we met up with Romero, and Lory. Roxilyn as usual, hung out with the girls after school.

"Yo." We greeted as we came over.

"Come inside." Romero demanded, looking around as we all got in. Sebastian sat down in the passenger seat that turns all the way around, and started packing a bowl.

"News in the halls are that Sebastian and Skyler are supposed to fight?" Lory brought up, staring at Sebastian for some answers.

"Eh." He shrugged in reply, concentrating on how big of a bowl he's going to pass around.

"Well?" Lory continued.

"We threatened each other, but decided that Tabitha wouldn't like that." He explained, and I just sat there with a smile.

"Right you are." I replied with a grin.

"I'd let Sebastian beat his ass." Romero cooed, with a devilish grin.

"Well, I'm not sure how Sebastian fights. But Skyler has been in some classes." I elaborated and Romero shrugged.

"Sebastian half grows up in the ghetto." Romero pointed out, making Sebastian groan.

"Damn it, Romy!" Sebastian screamed, causing us girls to jump.

"Not like we aren't friends here anyways!" Romero defended but Sebastian shook his head.

"I don't give a fuck." Sebastian spat, putting the bong to his lips, and sucked in while lighting. I stared at him as he did this, and soon after the bong filled with smoke, he pulled the stem area and sucked all the smoke in. A few seconds later, he breathed out and put the stem back inside the bong. "My parents are divorced, my dad lives in the richier areas, and my mom lives in the stupid ghetto with her boyfriend." He explained, as everyone stare at him. He passed it to me and I sat there confused.

"I've never done this before." I frowned and everyone laughed. Sebastian was thankful that it took the attention from our current conversation, and instead everyone was focused on showing me how to work the bong. After everyone was done smoking, we all lounged around in the nice cozy, hot boxed van.

"I live in the ghetto sometimes too." Romero abruptly confessed, staring at the ceiling. "I stay with my brother, whom my parents call a low life, because he lives off in the ghetto too." Everyone stared at Romero, including me.

"But your parents are rich?" I asked and he nodded.

"Hell yeah they are, just my oldest brother didn't want to deal with them anymore. He's a drug dealer now, I mean where do you think I get my shit from?" He laughed. "I couldn't actually live out there, it'd be too difficult for me. Especially going to this school, and I'm glad I'm rich. I couldn't see life any other way." He shrugged, leaning his head back. I stared at him with sadness, if he hadn't added that last part; I would've told them my secret.

"Well everyone knows who I'm dating." Lory shrugged, she was so high her eyes looked Oriental. I'm sure I wasn't any better, every time I blinked I felt my eyelashes. I was so high, I felt stoned to the seat. I focused on the burn hole on the ceiling of the van.

"I don't see the big deal of poverty status." Sebastian wisdomly spoke. "If the person acts where they live, I can see us not wanting to chill with the poor. But shit, I've met some cool poor people. Nathan being one of them." Sebastian complimented.

"Yeah." Lory smiled, pulling her phone out. "I cant wait to see him now." She giggled. I felt my eyes closing slowly, and my head leaning to the side.

"You okay, Tabs?" Romero asked, and felt my body shake. I opened my eyes to see him hovering over me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled widely, causing my cheeks to feel weird.

"Well come on, we've been in this van for awhile. It's almost dark now." Romero cooed, pulling me up to my feet. I stumbled out of the van and regained balance, looking around.

"Oh it is late." I laughed, some how finding this funny.

"Want me to drop you off home?" He questioned, and I turned my attention to him.

"Naw, I can walk." I politely declined, looking around for Sebastian.

"Everyone left." Romero answered my unasked question.

"Oh." I repeated over and over as I began walking home.

Of course, I should have known. Tristan was pissed once I walked through the door.

"What the fuck, Tabitha?!" He yelled, as soon as I walked through the door.

"What?" I replied, dropping my bag and barely closing the door behind me.

"What do you mean what? Skyler and I waited at the spot for almost an hour!" He complained.

"Sorry." I apologized, going in the kitchen and grabbed some chips.

"Eat a proper dinner." He demanded. Then stared me over. "You're high... again?!"

"Naw." I laughed, making a PB&J sandwich. I put on some jalapenos and tortilla chips on the sandwich. Once I took a bite, I made a satisfied 'mmm' sound.

"Did you forget you have work today?" He questioned and I groaned.

"Work." I repeated, sluggishly walking to my room with the sandwich in my hand. I sat it down on my bunk bed, and grabbed a pair of Dickie's. I quickly took my skirt off and slipped the pants on.

"What the?" I heard and seen Skyler laying on his bottom bunk.

"What?" I replied, grabbing the white shirt. I unbuttoned my uniform top, and threw that aside.

"Okay, sure. Just change right here." Skyler scoffed with a chuckle.

"Nothing you haven't seen before." I pointed out.

"Touche." He retorted. I slipped the white shirt on, then grabbed a pair of black Vans. I grabbed the wig and put my hair up in the wig. I grabbed my sandwich, grabbed my red sweater and headed out the door.

"Want a ride?" Tristan questioned, standing by the door.

"Naw." I denied. "I can walk." I answered, shoving the last bite of sandwich in my mouth.

"It's dark outside." He insisted.

"So?" I retorted.

"What ever." He spat, stalking off. I opened the door, then slammed it closed. I tucked my hands into my pocket, and regretted not getting something to drink. My mouth was so dry!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys are liking the story so far!!! :D
Comments are very much appreciated. <3