Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Ski masks.

School dragged on and on. Until finally it was over, I met up with Sebastian and went to Romero's van. On our way there, random guys came out in ski masks.

"What the fuck?" I growled, after one of them shoved me back into a near by truck. I squirmed against he guy, and he took the opportunity to touch my breasts. I heard Sebastian yell, and grunt as two of them were beating the crap out of him.

"Yo!" Romero yelled, coming out of the van and shoved one of the guys that were attacking Sebastian. I kneed the guy in front of me, kicked him a couple of times and grabbed the other guy that was hitting Romero while the other one held him.

"What's going on here?" We heard and turned to see Kenny walking over. He dropped his bag and was ready to beat the crap out of one of the ski masked guys.

"They came out of no where." I gasped, out of breath. The guy that was holding me, is still on the ground. Sebastian looks knocked out. The two guys that jumped Sebastian were simply standing there. That's when I recognized their eyes.
"Skyler?"

"Kaleb?" Kenny groaned after I called Skyler out.

"We know it's you guys!" I screamed. Skyler pulled off his ski mask, and sent me the most ugliest death glare. It actually made me sad, I've never seen him that bad before.

"Yeah, you're right it's me." He spat, tossing the ski mask on the floor. "I'm tired of you doing everything these losers do." He hissed. "I'm tired of how much you fucking changed, I wanted to be here with you and now I regret this shit!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, everyone just stood there with raised brows.

"Then why'd you even come here?!" I cried back, tears forming in my eyes.

"My parents aren't doing good, and I just wanted to be with my best friend. Here." He calmly answered, then turned his back to me. "But that doesn't matter anymore, my parents don't want me back." He choked out, nodded at the guys and they started walking away.

"Don't walk away from me!" I screamed, chasing after him. I grabbed his arm, of which he jerked his arm from me.

"Don't touch me. I'll see you at the house." He scoffed and walked off. The guy that held me back stood up, chuckled and walked away. But I already knew, that must have been Jacen. I just stood there with my eyes narrowed.

"Ass hole." I hissed and turned around.

"You okay?" Kenny asked me, touching my arm.

"I'm fine." I answered, then remembered Sebastian. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes. I noticed blood on his lip and frowned.

"Busted lip." He shrugged, sitting up and brushed his pants off. "No biggy." He added. "Lets smoke."

"I'm going home." I declined, looking at them with a sad expression.

"Why go home right now? So you can deal with that douche? Naw, come on Tabitha. Let's toke it up and forget all this shit happened." Romero proposed, and it did sound like a good idea. Plus why would I give into Skyler?

"Yeah, fo'realz." Sebastian agreed, so I just shrugged and started following them.

"I wouldn't..." Kenny whispered, I glanced over my shoulder at him as I walked. But Romero grabbed my arm and turned me around fully, then lead me to his van....

That night I went home, changed, and went to work. Thankfully it was payday and I got me some nachos after work before heading back home. I walked with the nachos in my jacket, it was too cold for them and I wanted the cheese to at least be decent. Once I reached my street, I noticed a black car outside.

"Hello?" I called out, looking in the nice car and glanced at the house. Who was here? I opened the door and walked inside, when I seen familiar black hair. The head turned and sure enough, Jacen was here.

"I knew it." He grinned, eying me down. Skyler sat there with a smug expression.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so short, I'm at my sister in laws... Just wanted to update with something. again sorry so short!!!