Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Drunk.

The nachos were on the floor, as I stood there completely shocked. I didn't even bother to look at Jacen, instead I was glaring at Skyler.

"Why?" I cried out. I couldn't even hold my hatred look, instead it naturally went to one of hurt and defeat.

"You don't care about your reputation at school, anymore. So why what?" Skyler retorted, sitting back with his arms folded across his chest.

"I can't believe you." I shook my head, I couldn't even look at him.

"It's sent." I heard Jacen mutter to Skyler. The front door opened and there Tristan stood.

"Who is this?" Tristan questioned, closing the door behind him. He took his jacket off and draped it over the couch, shaking his clothes a little.

"The name's J-" Jacen started, he turned around to see who asked and grinned even more. "Tristan?"

"Ah crap." Tristan huffed, his eyes narrowing. "Why the fuck are you here? I cleaned it all." Tristan continued, kicking his shoes off and going in the kitchen.

"I'm not here about my pool, stupid." Jacen chuckled.

"I'd be careful, Jacen. We're not near daddy anymore." Tristan teased, causing Jacen's smug expression to fade.

"I can get you fired." Jacen warned.

"Do it." Tristan shrugged and came back out with a cup of milk. "I personally don't give a damn." He shrugged, chugging some milk.

"Judging by where you live, you need the money." Jacen sneered, which pissed Tristan off.

"Look you skinny, spoiled, rich brat. You wont even know what it's like living on your own, and when you do ever live on your own. Which I highly doubt, you'll probably be living off mummy and daddy's money for the rest of your pathetic life. I'll be very surprised if you can even survive a week, no a day out in the real world. So why don't you take your skinny, sarcastic, self centered ass home before it gets a taste of what the real world is like." Tristan threatened, popping his knuckles.

"I'm here with a friend. So make me." Jacen challenged. Tristan handed me his milk and walked over to Jacen, of which Skyler stood up.

"I'll walk him out." Skyler assured, stopping this battle. I bet even he knew Jacen was going to get the crap beat out of him, Tristan stepped back and glared at Jacen.

"Be glad your friend is here, though I'd be surprised if you even talk to him tomorrow." Tristan scoffed, turning back to me and grabbed his milk.

"Why would I quit talking to Skye? He isn't the broke one here." Jacen mused, eying me up and down before walking out. I glared at Jacen the whole time, and didn't even look at Skyler. Once they left, Tristan sighed.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"For?" I sighed.

"For what's going to happen at your school tomorrow." He muttered.

"I'm not too worried." I mumbled, although deep down inside I really am. But seeing what Romero, Sebastian and Loretta had to say about their situation... I don't think they'd look at me any different...

That night Skyler came home, he reeked of alcohol and cigarette's. I could smell him from the top bunk, forcing me to pull the blankets over my head.

"Tabitha." Skyler called as he came closer. He stepped onto his mattress and looked over the railing at me. "Tabitha, they mad." He laughed. "You're stupid." He chuckled. "I mean really, a poor bitch like you thinking you can fit in their school." He continued to harass me. "I thought we were best friends, but you know what." He hiccuped, slightly swaying causing the bed to move. "I don't want to be best friends with a druggie."

"Good." I growled, rolling over.

"What?!" He yelled, dropping whatever was in his hand. He reached over and ripped the sheets from me.

"Quit!" I screamed, as he grabbed my arm and tried ripping me from the bed too. I tried kicking at him, and stopping him. But that failed, because now I'm on the floor.

"You should be glad I even talk to you!" He ranted, then sat on me. "I loved you!" He blurted out, and at this point he became very angry. He grabbed a bottle of vodka that obviously was that noise I heard from something falling earlier. "Here drink it up, addict." He teased, pouring the rest of the vodka on me, causing me to gag.

"I can't breath!" I gasped out, shoving him off me. I crawled backwards and wiped the liquid off my face, but of course it got in my eyes and irritated them. Skyler came back over, grabbed my ankles and pulled me forward. I kicked at him, but that only infuriated him more. He was drunk, and it seems as though; when you're drunk you have more strength.

"I can't breath without you. How am I supposed to breath with no air? Tell me how am I supposed to, whenever ain't there!" He sang aloud, but obviously failed. I rolled my eyes at him, and received a few punches. I kicked him good in the chest, and knocked him back. I stood up and grabbed him by the hair.

"You're lucky you're drunk, or else this would be worse." I spat, and punched him one last time in the face; which knocked him out...

Morning came too quickly, I locked myself in the bathroom and woke up in the bath tub. I took a shower, and got dressed. Skyler was still passed out and I didn't bother to wake him, he would have a bad hangover and right now... I hated him.

"You ready?" Tristan asked, as soon as I entered the living room.

"Yeah." I mumbled, not looking at him.

"What happened to your face?" He questioned, touching my cheek that was bruised now.

"Where were you last night?" I retorted, tears forming in my eyes.

"I went out." He answered with a sad expression.

"Well you missed a lot." I commented, and opened the front door.

"He touched you?" Tristan growled, following me out and slammed the door behind me.

"Leave it alone." I sighed, waiting by the passenger door.

"Tabitha, did he do this?" He sternly inquired, gesturing to the bruise on my face.

"Trust me, I knocked his ass out last night. Okay? Now can we please just go." I whispered.

"Fine." Tristan hissed, unlocking the doors and got inside the driver's seat. "I'll beat his ass while you're at school." He plotted.

"No, Tristan. It doesn't matter." I assured but he simply shook his head.

"Punks like that-" He started, causing me to boil.

"You did the same thing to me! Remember the bruises I had on my sides?! Huh? So you can't talk! Now take me to school or I'll fucking walk!" I screamed, my voice cracking in and out. It was sore from all the yelling last night, and honestly I think I'm going to lose it today because of it.

"Fine." He hissed. Pulling out of the driveway and started to drive me to school. "I said I was sorry for that anyways." He added.

"Well chances are, Skyler's bitch ass is going to apologize too." I spat, staring out the window.

"It's different." He immediately replied.

"Only difference is, Skyler was drunk and you were sober." I snarled, which made me feel bad. Because that is a big difference, Skyler has some what of an excuse. Where as Tristan, he was just an abusive asshole. For the rest of the ride, Tristan didn't say another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope this chapter was a good length for you guys, to make up for last chapter's length... -_-

Thank you so much to those that comment! It drives me to write more!!! <3