Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Principals Office.

After class, Sebastian took a look at my schedule and smiled.

"Your class is right next to mine." He chuckled and lead the way. I was glad I had nice people helping me out, I guess I was wrong to stereotype these people that I didn't even know. Sure there was the dumb cheerleaders, minus a few, that were glaring at me like I was death or something?

"Thanks." I appreciated him taking me to my class, he nodded then went into his class. I folded my schedule up and stuffed it the front zipper of my bag, zipped it up then went inside. The teacher was kind, I guess. I sat next to a girl that had orange looking hair, that had all sorts of dyed strands to match.

"I'm Jocelyn, but call me Josie." She smiled, her bright brown eyes were intensely staring at me.

"I'm Tabitha, call me whatever." I replied, quietly and shook her hand. She nodded then turned to the empty seat next to her and started talking. I furrowed my brows and stared straight ahead.

"Ginger?" She abruptly asked, which caused me to jump. I turned to her with my eyes narrowed and furrowed my brows.

"What did you just say?" I inquired, my mouth in a straight line.

"She says to tell you hello." Josie shrugged and opened her bag for her notebook.

"That's not funny." I whispered, looked at the empty seat and turned back around. Ginger was Skyler's sister, unfortunately she passed away. She would've been the same age as my sister, nineteen.

"It wasn't a joke." Josie assured, her voice calm and collected. Was she being serious? I turned back around and glared.

"I mean it. I don't find it very funny." I choked out, tears welling in my eyes.

"She said it's okay, when you go home, hold the teddy bear you hold every night from her." Josie continued, which caused me to stand up.

"Quit it!" I screamed, everyone looked at me and mumbled to themselves. Josie stood up as well, and tried putting her hand on my shoulder.

"She says it's been a long time, to please, calm down." Why wouldn't she quit? I pulled my fist back and punched her, I couldn't tell you where exactly on her face I hit her, all I can tell you is my hand hurts now.

"Tabitha Stryder!" The teacher yelled, her eyes wide and mouth open. I snapped back to reality, and glanced around the class room.

"I guess this would mean the principals office, huh?" I whispered and she nodded while pointing to the door. "I don't know how to get there."

"Kaleb, show her." At that moment I realized her TA was Kaleb, and that caused me to be even more embarrassed.

"I'm fine, she doesn't have to go." Josie stood up for me, which made me feel even worse.

"Jocelyn, sit down." The teacher growled and just glared at me. I picked my bag up and sent Josie an apologetic look, I mean I never spoke to anyone about Ginger so how would she know anyways? It was weird.

"Come on." Kaleb mumbled; he kept staring at Josie, then darted his eyes to mine.

"Okay." I muttered under my breath and walked out with him.

"You shouldn't pay much attention to Josie, she speaks to like the dead." He shrugged, with his hands in his pockets.

"I didn't mean to." I whispered in my defense but found it pointless.

"What'd she do though?" He asked, with furrowed brows.

"She brought up someone close to me that died." I sighed, a tear sliding down my cheek. I quickly looked away and wiped it off.

"Wow, so she isn't full of shit." He chuckled with a shake of his head. Kaleb was so swift as he walked, it were as though he glided down those steps and around the corner. "Did you get your locker combination yet?"

"Lockers?" I furrowed my brows, at my last school we didn't have lockers.

"Yeah. We're a fancy school or whatever, so we have lockers. I can show you real quick?" He suggested with a grin.

"I think I should just go to the Principals office, I'm sure the Principal has already been informed." I politely denied, and stared at the floor as I walked.

"Probably, but don't pay attention to that. Our Principal loves me." He bragged and opened the big doors, then opened the Principals door without knocking.

"Oh Kaleb!" An older lady from behind the counter squealed, she got up and hugged him. "You must be Tabitha, the new student?"

"Yes, ma'am." I answered.

"I already called your parents, they'll be on their way. Have a seat." Our Principal instructed. Kaleb turned to me, grabbed my wrist before I could sit down then pulled me in a hug.

"It wasn't your fault, Tabitha." Kaleb assured, loud enough for the Principal to hear. Sent her a smile then left. I stood there with my brows furrowed and slowly sat down...

When my parents showed up, they were extremely pissed.

"First day and already in the Principals office?!" My dad yelled.

"Quit yelling." My mom scolded him, then came over to me. "What happened?"

"We'll discuss that in a minute." The Principal cut my mom off and insisted that they take a seat. "I don't allow such behavior in my school, especially not from a young lady that we barely allowed to go here, because you live in the ghetto."

"It wont happen again." My mom stuttered her words and stared at the Principal with a scared look.

"I'm sure it wont happen again, you two should be very fortunate for your daughter to even be going to such a high standard school. I don't want her to be dumbing my students down and causing fights." What. A. Bitch! I sat there with my mouth agape the whole time, I just wanted to cuss her out for being so stereotypical. But for my parents, I couldn't.

"She used to go to a very nice school. So us living in the ghetto isn't a problem." My mom growled, feeling just as offended as I am.

"Excuse me?" My Principal retorted, a brow raised.

"We're planning on moving into a better location." My mom didn't even bother to repeat herself and continued on with her little mini rant.

"For your daughter I will look past this, but I see where she gets her disrespectful negligence from. That will be all, thank you." My Principal dismissed us, and my father just stormed out.

"First day and already so many problems!" He groaned as he walked off without my mom. She stayed behind with me and sent me a sad expression.

"What happened?" She asked, her voice low. "That's so not like you. I mean, it is. But there's always a good reason."

"This girl, she talks to like the dead and I didn't know. But she brought up... she brought up Ginger, I told her to shut up. But." I stammered and my mom pulled me in a hug.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. But please, for the love of God. Control your anger?" She plead as tears were forming in her eyes. "There was a shooting at the ghetto high school, you could've been attending. I really don't want you to be kicked out of here."

"I'm sorry mom." I apologized, looking away. Every time my mom cries, I cry.

"Thank you, and I'll see you at the house." She smiled, putting her hands on my cheeks and kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too mom." I smiled, and watched her walk off. I pulled the strap of my backpack further up my shoulder and started walking back to class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww what do you guys think?