Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Offer.

After school, I was ignored by everyone; except Jocelyn of course. I grabbed my stuff from my locker, and soon the door was slammed closed. I looked up annoyed and seen Jacen.

"What?" I growled, standing up and slung my back pack over my shoulder. Lucky for him, I already got what I needed from my locker.

"Want the popularity back?" He proposed, but I just rolled my eyes. I didn't want to hear his stupid proposal, instead I just started walking off. "Come on, Tabitha. You know you're depressed because of all this." He snickered, following me.

"Aren't you afraid of your popularity going down the drain for talking to me?" I growled, staring at all the people that are gossiping about Jacen talking to me.

"I'm too loved to be hated just because I'm talking to you." He chuckled, winking at one of the girls. Immediately her suspicious expression turned to a flirty one. "See?" He was all cocky, and by the way he walked, overly confident.

"Jacen?" Kaleb called, as we walked. Kaleb walked beside Jacen and glared at me. "What are you doing?" Kaleb added, eying me down.

"Don't worry about it." Jacen winked, then turned to me. "Let me know, okay?" Jacen turned to me with a smirk, then walked off with Kaleb. I simply rolled my eyes and walked to the pick up spot, that apparently others know about for they're over there just to laugh.

"Karma." I warned them, getting inside Tristan's car. I stared at my hands, as he sped off. "What about Skyler?" I questioned, not that I should care.

"He can find a ride home." Tristan harshly replied, staring at the road. "Most of those people know me, they were just there to laugh at you." He groaned.

"How do they know you?" I quirked a brow.

"I'm their pool guy." He chuckled.

"The pool guy Roxilyn wanted to hook up with?" I inquired, remembering the story that Lory had told me.

"Ha, you heard about that?" He laughed, making a sharp turn.

"Yeah, when I was still friends with them." I shrugged.

"They disowned you?" He frowned.

"Yeah. No biggy." I sighed, staring out the window now.

"Maybe you should skip work today?" He suggested, sending me an apologetic look.

"I'm not going to skip work because of them." I retorted as we made it to our house. I got out and went to my room, changed and started to head out.

"No wig?" He frowned again.

"I don't need it anymore." I mumbled, and started walking.

I opened the liquor store door, and walked inside. I seen Stanley whom smiled at me.

"Early?" He asked, glancing at the clock.

"Yeah." I answered, it was pretty warm in here today. I took my jacket off and put it in the Employee lounge area.

"Bad day at school?" He questioned as soon as I came out of the Employee room.

"Kinda." I sighed, staring at the floor.

"Tell me about it." He smiled, such a nice man.

"Everyone found out where I live." I whispered, staring at my hands.

"And they didn't like that?" He was awfully concerned about me.

"Of course they didn't like it." I cried out.

"I'm used to Nathan crying about it, if you need a shoulder to cry on. I'm here." He offered, grabbing his keys.

"Thank you." I appreciated, going behind the counter as he headed to the door.

"No problem." He replied. "Have a good day at work today, hopefully." He tried to stay positive then left.

"Hopefully." I repeated quietly to myself... Then I thought about it, Nathan cries about it?
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww that's sad right? :) I'd love to read your opinions!!! Hope this isn't too short and whatnot... Much love.