Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Photo-shoot.

Delsey, and Jacen showed up finally. After Kenny and I just finished Macaroni 'n Cheese.

"Yo." Kenny greeted, opening the door.

"She's here?" Delsey sighed, coming inside and keeping her distance.

"No duh." Kenny rolled his eyes and closed the door behind them.

"Don't be so mean." Delsey whined.

"I only give people what they dish out." Kenny stuck up for me, and lead everyone in the nice living room. "I have the outfits for Jacen and Tabitha. As for Delsey, I think you should wear a nice white flowing dress. Do you have one at home?" Kenny was such a leader.

"Of course." She grinned. "Color shoes?" She retorted before leaving.

"No shoes, we're doing yours outside." He grinned.

"Nice." She commented and walked out. Jacen stood there expectantly.

"So what's ours?" Jacen questioned and Kenny chuckled.

"I was thinking, a rich spoiled brat with a less fortunate girl." Kenny proposed. "Sorry Tabitha, it was before I found out about everything." Kenny turned a little red with embarrassment.

"No problem." I weakly smiled, like this would help my reputation at all.

"I'm kidding, I want to do a dominatrix and slave thing." He teased and pulled out a box. "See, and I've prepared the guest room. Just dress in these." He handed us our outfits and I glared at him.

"You serious?" I groaned.

"It's looks expensive, you should be glad to wear it." Jacen sneered, at which Kenny smacked Jacen on the back of the head.

"What did I say yesterday? Shut the fuck up and be nice today, I don't want drama. For fuck sake, grow up." Kenny spat, tossing the box on the couch. "Now come on, before Delsey gets back." Kenny lead us upstairs and showed me to the bathroom to change.

"Ugh." I groaned, putting on the too tight leather outfit. Is this even appropriate for class? I rolled my eyes at the make up he provided too, he was very thorough. I did darker make up to match the scene and walked out with the too high heels on.

"Very nice." Kenny complimented, and circled me. "Lets just pull these down a bit to reveal the thong." He tugged a little on the mini leather skirt, and pulled my thong straps up more. "Better." He chuckled, and then adjusted my bust area.

"Hey!" I hissed, swatting his hand away. "No touchy."

"Shh." He shushed me, and showed my red bra a little. "You're supposed to be a sexy dominatrix... Where's the studded choker?" He sternly asked with a hand on his hip.

"I don't know." I shrugged, looking away.

"Tabitha." He sternly called.

"Fine." I stomped in the bathroom and put it on.

"Much better." He nodded as I came out. I rolled my eyes and turned to see Jacen, I almost died of laughter by his choice of costume. Black leather pants, studded belt, and a choker with a leash attached to it.

"Is this even appropriate for school?" I laughed.

"It's not that bad." Kenny shrugged.

"Don't get too wet." Jacen rudely advised with a smirk.

"Ew." I spat and looked away.

"Come on, on the bed." Kenny instructed. It sounded like a bad porno, I had one knee on the bed and held onto the pole of the bed, leaning over. Where as Jacen was on his knees, staring up at me. Kenny snapped a picture and once that was snapped, he reviewed it, nodded and instructed a new pose. Lets just say these poses got really steamy, we cuffed Jacen to the bed and I was atop of him with the leash that connected to his neck in my mouth.

"This is the one!" Both Jacen and Kenny hollered, of course the one with me leaning over with the leash in my mouth and Jacen under me. I rolled my eyes as Kenny hurried into their office to print the pictures out.

"Never again." I groaned, heading to the bathroom.

"You actually look hot." Jacen complimented, following me.

"Out." I demanded, narrowing my eyes at him.

"Come on, Tabitha. Did you think about my offer?" He brought up, and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want too." I declined.

"You'd rather be a loner?" He suggested. "With everyone hating you? I can get you back to the status."

"What do you want from me in return?" I growled.

"I just want you to make out with me, maybe a little more?" He answered, lightly touching my arm.

"No." I spat and shoved him out of the bathroom. "I have more class than that." I added.

"I highly doubt that." He laughed, at which I slammed the door in his face and locked it.

Once Delsey got back, I held the camera with a smile. Ignoring Jacen the whole time. Kenny changed into a pair of white loose pants, and no shirt or shoes. Delsey wore a long flowing, goddess looking dress.

"We couldn't have done this one and you guys done the other one?" I groaned, causing Kenny to laugh.

"Quit complaining." Kenny teased and held lightly onto Delsey, whom was holding onto the tree and looking away. It was fairly magical and beautiful, her make up was gold and I was full of envy.

"Very beautiful." I commented, reviewing the pictures.

"Right?" Kenny chuckled. "I have great taste." He boasted.

"Apparently not." Delsey rolled her eyes.

"What's wrong with the pictures?" Kenny asked with a roll of his eyes.

"It's not the pictures." Delsey sighed, looking me over.

"Didn't I say leave all the drama at school? What are you two retarded and don't comprehend shit?" Kenny addressed Jacen and Delsey.

"Hey, I haven't said anything since earlier." Jacen defended and Delsey just rolled her eyes.

"Now you learn? Good." Kenny spoke down to her and turned to the computer, printing out the pictures. "We turn this in tomorrow, everyone leave." Kenny spat, and I started to walk out. "Not you." He called to me, causing Delsey to roll her eyes, and Jacen to narrow his.

"Thanks." I immediately thanked once Delsey and Jacen were gone.

"No problem." He shrugged, handing me a copy of the pictures.

"I don't want this." I laughed.

"I'm sure you do." He winked and placed them on the table. "Maybe you could put that outfit on for me?" He pouted.

"No." I sternly denied.

"But, Tabitha." He whined.

"No." I repeated, this time I couldn't help a smile.

"I think it's remarkable that you're not like the other girls." He complimented, and grabbed his keys. "Ready?" He suggested, sending me a big grin.

"Yeah." I answered, grabbing my bag and walked out with him. "Wait, where you going?" I asked, once he opened his car door.

"I'm taking you home." He answered as if it were obvious.

"No. No you aren't." I frowned.

"Tabitha, I don't want you walking. Especially in that uniform and make up." He sternly told me, and opened the passenger door. "Now get in."

"Kenneth, I don't want you taking me home. Especially where I live." I mimicked, causing him to frown.

"Please?" He begged.

"Please?" I repeated.

"Tabitha Stryder, get your ass in my car and let me take you home like a gentlemen. I don't give a fuck where you live, I don't want your sexy ass walking home!" He yelled, causing me to laugh. "See you laughed, now get in."

"No." I sternly denied, and started walking. I heard his car start up and soon he was slowly pacing me.

"Guess I'm following you then to make sure you made it home, not that you even know your way out of this neighborhood." He shrugged, and stared at his nails. I looked at the street signs and sighed.

"Fine. But... Please... Don't laugh... Or make fun of me for it at school." I begged before getting inside his car.

"I'm not like that." He assured and that's when I got inside his car...

We were now at my place, when we heard gun shots. Kenny flinched big time in his car, and I didn't. I leaned against Kenny's window and weakly smiled at him.

"Sorry about that." I frowned, when a car pulled up. It was that Juan or Jose guy and Junior.

"Aye, mami. Stay indoors today, big thing goin' on." The driver warned, then looked at Kenny. "He giving you problems?"

"No, he's not giving me problems. Thank you." I called out, and the guy nodded before speeding off. I turned my attention back to Kenny. "See why I didn't want you to take me home?" I frowned.

"Hey, the kids at our school wouldn't survive a day out here. I give you props. I'll see you at school tomorrow." He assured with a smile, before driving away. I stood out there for a moment and with a sigh I went inside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kenny is a gentlmen :) what cha think?