Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Accepting.

Let's fast forward to Friday shall we? But before I can do that, I must inform you what's happened since then. Well, our photos for our Photography class. Surprisingly won, our teacher although a pervert really enjoyed our group project. Of course the pictures were blown up and put on the wall, with star stickers covering my breasts and ass area. Some how Jacen got copies, one for his locker and his folder. Everyone continued to ignore me, even if the pictures got me some form of popularity.

Now it was Friday, I went to school wearing black skinny jeans that have white linings. With a black tank top, and a white sweater. I had Tristan drop me off at the front of the school, I personally didn't care about anyone anymore. I got out and shut the door, turned to Tristan with a smile then walked off.

"Poor bitch." Someone muttered.

"Like I haven't heard that before." I called over my shoulder, and hurried to my locker.

It was exhausting to be hated so much, it was wearing at me. I mean yesterday I studied my house, and even noticed all the stains on the carpet from the previous owners and smoke that stained the walls.

"Tabitha." I heard Jacen call, he smoothly walked over to me and shoved me against the lockers. I felt trapped by him, because one hand was on one side of me and he had his folder blocking the other side, with the picture facing me of course.

"What?" I finally questioned, eying him down.

"Are you sure you can handle all the hate?" He continued, staring at my lips then turned his attention to me. "I mean look around, everyone hates you." He cooed. I glanced around like he said, and sighed. All the glares, it was painful. Especially the ones by my so-called-friends.

"What's it to you?" I sighed, returning my attention to him.

"I've always had a crush on you, Tabitha. Come on." He grinned, staring into my eyes.

"No." I declined again, it felt like the millionth time. "I wont."

"Ugh." He groaned, slamming his fist against the locker, causing me to flinch. "Why wont you just take the damn offer? You're being so pathetic right now!" He screamed.

"Leave her alone!" Someone defended and surprisingly it was Kaleb.

"Stay out of it." Jacen ordered, but Kaleb shook his head.

"You're only doing this because of what I told you." Kaleb quietly hissed, as if I wouldn't hear him.

"Which makes it that much better." Jacen grinned and turned to me. "You hear me, Tabitha. I wont ever ask again, when you have enough of all the people around you come get me." He winked, then sent Kaleb a glare before walking away.

"What's he asking you?" Kaleb turned to me.

"Doesn't matter." I sighed, turning around. I felt Kaleb's body pressed against mine, and his breath on the back of my neck.

"Just tell me." He cooed in my ear.

"Kaleb." I whispered, and looked over my shoulder at him. "You didn't talk to me for like a week." I frowned, staring at him. "Why does it matter now?" I asked, with a sigh.

"Because." He started but closed his mouth. "Never mind." He groaned.

"Just tell me." I whispered, staring into his green eyes.

"Answer me first and then I'll answer you." He lightly grinned.

"He wants me to-" I was beginning to answer when the bell rang. "Never mind." I mumbled, grabbed my stuff from my locker and quickly rushed to homeroom.

"Tabitha." Kaleb called after me, but I ignored him and took my seat in the front of the class where no one wanted to be.

The day was uneventful, until of course as soon as the last bell rang someone decided to pour ink on my white sweater. I glared at the person and took the sweater off, examining it.

"You shouldn't have done that, now she's going to go without a sweater, remember? She can't buy a new one!" Nikolette howled, and Monique just stood there with a grin.

"Don't talk to Kaleb or Jacen." Monique hissed, then walked off. I balled up my fist and was about to attack her when arms wrapped around my waist.

"Down kitty." I heard Jacen's voice. Once I was calmed he let me go, picked his bag up and examined my jacket. "I can get rid of that for you." He rose a brow.

"Don't worry about it." I rejected and grabbed my sweater.

"You shouldn't be mean to those that talk to you." He advised and started to walk away. Why didn't he ask me again about being with him? I narrowed my eyes and glared at the sweater. I was tired of this, if I became popular again no one would dare mess with me. I took in a deep breath and caught up to him.

"Jacen!" I called, as he stood in front of his car.

"Yes?" He turned with a grin.

"I... Never mind." I chickened out and started walking away. I stopped in the middle of the street and looked over my shoulder at him. He didn't even wait or anything. He just opened his back door, tossed his bag inside and went to the driver's seat. "Jacen!"

"What?" He turned around with a smirk. I walked over to him, holding the straps of my back pack and took in a deep breath.

"I want to take up your offer." I said so quickly it was barely audible.

"What?" He repeated, cocking his head to the side.

"I said... I want to. Take up..." I paused. "Your offer." I finally finished.

"Really?" He quirked a brow, a grin coming across his face.

"Yes." I sighed. His facial features were so snake like, his face is so thin and nose is so pointy. His eyes were a pale gray, and lips were thin. What any girl seen in him was questionable.

"I'll pick you up at your house, we're going to a party tonight." He chuckled, getting inside his car.

"I can't." I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" He retorted.

"I have work." I sighed, rubbing the back of my neck.

"Tell them you're missing work today." He ordered.

"That means I don't get paid for the day." I frowned.

"I'll pay you." He chuckled and started his car up. I rolled my eyes and stopped him before he could drive off.

"I don't need your money." I spat.

"No... But you need me." He laughed and sped off. I narrowed my eyes at his car that's speeding off and sighed to myself. What did I just do? How desperate did I just get?
♠ ♠ ♠
What would have you done? :)