Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

I'm drank.

The music seemed to have gotten louder as Jacen and I made our way to their bar. He grabbed a cup and handed me one. I was going to decline, until I see Kaleb and Jacen. I guzzled that sucker down, immediately regretting it. The taste was horrible, causing my face to scrunch up and me to gag. I turned around, placed the cup down, and stuck my tongue out. It tasted like half of it was some hard alcohol, and the other half was beer!

"You okay, babe?" Jacen cooed, wrapping me in his arms. I snuggled into his chest and pouted.

"It was gross." I whined, of course it was muffled by his chest.

"Who is this sexy thing?" Kaleb questioned, coming over to us. I heard Skyler sarcastically laugh, but of course he didn't tell Kaleb it was me. "Is she shy? How cute." Kaleb continued, I could feel his cheesy smile on me.

"You already know her." Jacen chuckled. "She's my girl friend now." He added. I felt his hand rub on my bare back, and I knew I should turn around now; but I didn't.

"Oh?" Kaleb mumbled, I could feel his eyes gazing on me with curiosity. I took in a deep breath and turned around, with a weak smile. "What the fuck?"

"Hi." I quietly greeted.

"Yeah, isn't she beautiful? We shouldn't let a thing like money get in the way of a beautiful girl, I mean they aren't meant to work anyways." Jacen stereotypically explained, I leaned back against him and looked away from Kaleb.

"That's not what you've been saying to us." Skyler snarled, glaring at me. I slowly crept my eyes up to meet his, then immediately darted them to the floor again.

"Well, I've had a change of heart. I watched a special on celebs, and lets just say half of them met their wives either at a bar, a party, or they were even a waitress." Jacen laughed, wrapping his arms around me. His drink lingering in front of me, and the smell was horrible.

"I suppose." Skyler retorted, obviously he didn't want to make trouble with one of the 'in' guys. Everyone looked up to Kaleb and Jacen like they were Gods.

"Do you want another drink hun?" Jacen offered, I was going to decline again. But once I caught Kaleb's expression, I just nodded. "I'll be right back." He smiled, kissing my cheek and walked off. I turned to Kaleb and Skyler, then looked down again.

"What ashamed of what you're doing?" Skyler growled. This time, I looked in his eyes.

"And what am I doing?" I replied, tilting my head to the side in question.

"Using Jacen, just to get popularity back." Skyler scoffed.

"I think they're both using each other." Kaleb corrected, causing my attention to focus on him.

"Does it matter to you guys?" I asked, shifting my attention to Jacen and Kaleb. "I mean it was you." I glared at Skyler. "That took everything away from me." I spat, then glanced at Kaleb. "And you fell into it." I added.

"To each their own." Kaleb shrugged. "I personally don't give a damn. I just hate why he's doing this."

"And why is he doing this?" I stammered, almost stuttering a few of the words. Not because I drank, but I was afraid of what he was going to say. Did Jacen demand sex? I gulped at the idea and tried shoving it aside.

"It doesn't matter." Kaleb hissed, then at that moment, Jacen joined us.

"What are you guys talking about?" Jacen friendly tuned in the conversation and handed me the drink. I turned around, guzzled the thing down again, made that face, and just when I regained composure I faced them again.

"Doesn't matter." Kaleb repeated, putting on a fake smile.

"I'm going to go talk with my buddies, I'll be right back. Okay?" Jacen sweetly informed me, going in for a hug. "Don't do anything while I'm gone." He harshly whispered in my ear, then gave me a kiss on the cheek and gestured for them to follow.

"Great." I mumbled to myself. I leaned against the counter and closed my eyes, feeling the slow buzz coming along. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder and opened my eyes to see Sebastian.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, eying me down.

"I'm here with a date." I answered, damn. I should have said boyfriend. I mentally slapped myself, then put on a smile and returned my attention to Sebastian.

"A date?" He repeated, looking around. "The buzz going around is that you're with Jacen." He groaned, closing his eyes tightly for a split second when he mentioned the name.

"And?" I shrugged.

"Is it true?" He continued, a look of concern on his face.

"What does it matter to you? Remember, I'm nothing to you." I didn't mean to sound like I was crying, but deep inside I really was.

"I was just mad." He sighed.

"I already said that I'm sorry, Sebastian. I didn't mean to hurt you, I was afraid of what happened now would've happened then. I mean, I never claimed to have lived in a nice neighborhood. Everyone just assumed." I defended myself.

"But you never corrected it." He pointed out. I slowly nodded my head and looked down.

"Why would I? Risking this all happening?" I sniffled.

"Because at least it would've came from you and not a chain message." He insisted, causing me to feel even worse. I squinted my eyes and slowly returned them to his.

"I know. I've just been so busy, Sebastian. Coming home to a house with no parents, and if I do have my mom, she's drunk. Living with a guy, I barely know, that's an ass sometimes. Then with Skyler, whom I thought was my best friend back home." I rambled, glancing over my shoulder to make sure they weren't coming back in.

"It's okay, Tabitha. I forgive you, I talked to my sister and she helped me out." Sebastian smiled. "I just really wish you wouldn't have kept it from me, now come on. Whatever you and Jacen have, you should break off."

"I wont." I denied, that shocked me. "I mean, I can't."

"What?" Sebastian questioned, furrowing his brows. "You'd rather be his bitch?"

"No, not that. I just... He makes me feel normal." I shuddered at the thought, maybe it was just the alcohol talking? I swayed slightly, and weakly smiled at him.

"I think you're drunk." Sebastian nodded, obviously telling himself that to feel better.

"Nooo." I laughed, with a big grin on my face. He returned the smile and wrapped me in a hug.

"I've missed you." He whispered, when suddenly he was ripped from me. I opened my eyes wide to see Jacen glaring at me, then he turned to Sebastian.

"Don't touch my girlfriend." Jacen ordered, then grabbed my hand and lead me outside. I reluctantly followed and lost a heel on the way out.

"Jacen!" I cried out, and heard the door slam behind us. The music was muffled and it was a lot more pleasant outside.

"You're with me, remember? What did I say earlier?" He growled, rubbing his temples with his thumb and pointer finger.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hug him back, if that helps?" I cooed, stumbling a little bit. The alcohol was definitely sinking in now.

"That doesn't help at all, you should have shoved him away! You're going to be messing with my reputation now." He spat, eying me down. "Never mind, it doesn't matter. Let's go." He changed his mind and pulled out his keys.

"I don't want too." I whispered.

"Excuse me?" He turned around.

"You drunk, and I'm drank." I told him, causing him to laugh.

"You're cute." He chuckled. "Now get in the car." His expression fell flat.

"No." I stood my ground, folding my arms across my chest. He came over to me, and stood with just a few inches apart.

"I said, get. In. The. Car." He slowly demanding this time, glaring at me.

"Jacen." I whined, and then he forcefully grabbed me. I tried shoving him away but I lost the other heel in the process, and made me stumble forward into his arms. I felt so weak, as he carried me to the car, opened the door and slid me in. "Did you spike my drink with something?"

"Shh." He hushed, closing the door after me. "Just sleep or something till we get to my place."

"But, I do wan' go to your place." I slurred, my words coming half ass-ed.

"I know." He chuckled, driving off.

It was scary, I thought the car was going super fast. Once we pulled up to a pure black house, with iron fences outside; I felt even more scared. Jacen opened his door and slammed it. I flinched at the sound of the thud, and soon my door was opened. I lazily looked over, as he put an arm behind me and under my legs. I felt myself being lifted, and jerked a little from him balancing on one foot to shut the door with his other.

"I'm not going to rape you, if that's what you're worried about." He cooed, softy in my ear. I felt a little relieved, part of me actually believed him. He opened his house door, and quietly closed it behind him. "I just, honestly, don't want you going home. I don't like your neighborhood." He sheepishly admitted, walking up a flight of stairs with me in his arms.

"Hmm." I mumbled, listening to his breath get heavier as he struggled up the stairs. He opened a door to a pure maroon colored room, he sat me on the black sheets of his bed and stretched his back out.

"You don't look that heavy." He chuckled while walking over to his drawers, he pulled out a pair of boxers and a shirt. "Go ahead." He tossed them at me. "Change." He smiled, taking off his button up shirt. He realized how cold it was and grabbed a long pair of pajama bottoms. "These would probably be better."

"Why you being so nice?" I was so frustrated with myself, why couldn't I talk right?! I only had two cups, didn't I? Which were probably eight shots, and two cans of beer. Which was pathetic, and made me such a light weight.

"Everyone thinks I'm an asshole, but I'm really not." He answered, pulling his tie over his head. He slid his pants off and grabbed a pair of long pajamas for himself. I was so drunk, I didn't even care he was in the room. Or the fact that I didn't have a bra on because this dress was too tight and revealing to wear one. I pulled the dress off, and neatly folded it.... Naked. Jacen was staring at me, and I wasn't sure if it was in the perverted way, or completely shocked way.

"What?" I asked, which probably sounded much worse.

"Nothing, just kind of funny having you naked, folding up a dress." He mused, coming over. "That you failed miserably at." He added with a light chuckle. He came behind me, rubbing his hands on my arms all the way down to my hands and helped me fold the dress. I forgot I was naked and turned around with a smile.

"Thanks." I appreciated, but it didn't sound like it. It was just what I really wanted to say, Jacen nodded and took a second to look at my breasts.

"No thank you." He corrected, then returned his attention to my eyes. "Put your arms up." He frowned, obviously not wanting to do the right thing by dressing me. But he knew he had too, well for his conscience anyways. I did as I was told, and allowed him to slide the shirt on me.

"I no say you." I abruptly said, which even I couldn't tell you what the fuck I was meaning to say. Being polite, he nodded. Then knelt down, and lifted up the boxers and Pajama bottoms.

"Which one?" He inquired, eying them both down then looked up at me. I grabbed the boxers then giggled, and he nodded. I put one leg up, he slid one side in, then as I was putting the other leg up, I forgot to put the other leg down. I'm not sure, and let's just say I fell over, pulling him atop of me on the bed.

"As much as I would love to take advantage of this moment, since I'm sure you wont remember in the morning." He started, causing me to giggle. "But I won't. You deserve too much respect. So get some rest."

And that was that, I fell asleep on his bed... with one leg in his boxers, and the other leg out...
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you like the length of this chapter, or do you think it's too long? Should I go back to this lengthed chapters?