Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Confusion.

I usually never get hangovers. But when I woke up, and opened my eyes. Let's just say my head hurt, and my eyes felt heavy. I slowly looked around the room, and found my alone in this big bed. A bed I didn't recognize.

"What the hell?" I groaned, my throat sore. I looked around and seen a body sleeping on the couch a few feet away. I slowly got up, tripping on a pair of boxers that was wrapped around one of my ankles. "What the fuck?"

"Ugh." I heard the person groan, and sit up. I immediately recognized Jacen. "Tabitha?"

"Jacen." I growled, glaring at him with my arms folded across my chest.

"Yes." He answered, sitting up and putting the blankets down. He sluggishly made his way to me, put his arms on my shoulders and pushed me back on the bed. He leaned over, tucked me in and walked back to the couch.

"What the hell are you doing?" I questioned, impatience filled behind my sore throat. Suddenly he stopped and turned around with a nervous grin.

"Oh, you're actually awake this time?" He he-he'd. I rolled my eyes and tore the sheets from me.

"Yes, I'm awake." I frowned. "What happened?"

"Not much." He shrugged, with a big yawn.

"How much did I have to drink last night?" I frowned.

"Enough to get you piss ass drunk, I mean I could have totally taken advantage of you and you wouldn't know." He teased, but I didn't find it funny.

"I'm done with this." I sighed, kicking the boxers away.

"Tabitha." He whined, coming closer.

"No, Jacen. I'm not doing this, I don't even remember anything that happened aside from wearing a skimpy dress and going to dinner." I whined. "With a few things that happened at the party, like no guys being able to hug me and Kaleb's and Skyler's harsh words."

"Don't worry about them, they're asses." Jacen cooed, wrapping me in his arms. "Please, just stay for a little bit longer?"

"What does it matter? I'm only a possession to you." I cried out, overly emotional.

"Not really." He argued, rubbing the back of his neck and looked away.

"Excuse me?" I replied, staring at him.

"It doesn't matter, if you want to leave. Then... Just leave." He scoffed, and walked into what I assumed was a bathroom. I stood there a little confused, what did he mean by 'not really'? I took a seat on his bed, and waited...

When he finally came out of the bathroom, he was shocked to see me still there.

"Thought you were leaving?" He quietly asked.

"I don't know how to get home." I replied, just to be a bitch.

"Of course." He groaned.

"Jacen." I whispered.

"What?" He replied, picking up some clothes.

"Did you want me to stay?" I asked, a small smile appearing on my lips.

"Naw." He shrugged and slipped on some shoes. "It doesn't matter, plus I got a text from the guys. We're doing something today and tomorrow."

"Oh." I frowned, looking at my hands. What did it matter anyways? I didn't like this guy. I stood up and took in a deep breath. "Have anything for me to wear?"

"I'm just dropping you off at your place, you can bring the shirt to me at school on Monday." He instructed, grabbed his keys and walked out. I followed him, taking one last glance at the room. I made the bed while he was in the bathroom and cleaned up a bit. With satisfaction, I followed him out to the car.
♠ ♠ ♠
Or do you guys prefer this length of chapters? hahaha idk, my chapter lengths will vary... Hope you enjoy!