Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Chats.

I personally didn't want to go home, I felt so yancy and kept glancing out the window.

"Why don't you just stay the night at my place again, and I'll see you when I get home?" Jacen suggested, eying down all the ghetto people on my block.

"I have to go home." I reluctantly replied, that Jose or Juan guy, I'll call him J. Stood outside and nodded at me with a small wave. I weakly smiled and returned the wave.

"You know that guy?" Jacen growled, narrowing his eyes.

"Yes, and don't look at him that way. They're very temperamental." I warned and sent J a big smile to make up for Jacen's attitude.

"Look, that's it. We're going back to my place, I'll get you an apartment. Okay?" He slammed on the breaks.

"No!" I yelped, the seat belt catching from the abrupt stop and hurt my breasts. I glared at Jacen and held my boobs. "Oww."

"Sorry." He apologized, sending my boobs an apologetic look before returning his eyes to mine. "Then stay another night with me, I don't like this neighborhood."

"Since when do you care so much?" I finally questioned, intensely staring at him.

"I don't." He shrugged.

"Then take me home." I retorted.

"Fine, I do care. I just... Not that your special. Just.. I don't want it on my conscience for you dying or something after I drop you off." He made up his bull shit really quick.

"I'm sure." I rolled my eyes. "Then what happens if I stayed the night? You'd just have to take me home on Sunday."

"True. But, I'd have a driver take you home." He grinned.

"A driver you paid for, so it's still on you." I was too good with my comebacks, and that annoyed him.

"Look, why do you have to know my reasoning's?!" He yelled, revving the engine and causing it to roar.

"Because, I don't like bullshit." I frowned, staring out the window. "I've heard enough lies in my life."

"Sometimes you just aren't supposed to ask." He whispered, staring straight ahead. "I'm a tough guy, no one breaks me, I break them. I use females, and I get what I want. Alright? But with you, it's... it's different. I'm not sure if Kaleb plays a part, I didn't think it'd be this hard."

"Kaleb? Part? What?" I immediately went off.

"Don't worry about it." He sighed, and drove to my house.

"Let me guess, an old cliche bet... huh?" I acted as if it didn't hurt, and kept my expressions strong. But deep inside, just thinking of that hurt.

"No." He laughed, with a shake of his head. "One day I'll tell you." He added with a smile. "But I assure you, that isn't the case. Now get out."

"One moment you're all, oh no baby I don't want you going home, stay the night with me please." I mimicked. "The next you're all, get out." I growled my voice to make it all grouchy. "Make up your mind, Jacen. Also, remember. This is all just a thing so that I can get back in people's good graces, and you need to figure out what you want in return." I spat, slamming his door shut and quickly rushed inside. I didn't want people seeing me in only a shirt!

I didn't regret what I told Jacen. I mean he's the one that forced me into this, and he's not attractive. Skinny, okay slightly muscular, pointy nose, snake like face, gray lifeless eyes, and pale black hair. Who the hell could like that? I mean sure, the black hair and gray eyes SOUND sexy, but really they weren't. The only thing he has going for him is his height, since girls like taller guys.

"Yo." Tristan greeted, coming in my room as I laid on my bunk bed. He was eating a bowl of cereal and stared at me.

"Hey." I quietly replied, my mind in deep thought.

"I think I've given up with you." He swallowed the food, and wiped his mouth.

"What?" I retorted, staring at him with a blank expression.

"I said always give me a call, blah, blah. I even hurt you that day, which I am sorry about. But again, you didn't call. So I give up, like you said. If your mom doesn't care, then why should I? By the way, where's fuck face?" Tristan was harsh, why did his words hurt me so badly? I felt my eyes water, but I quickly returned my gaze to the ceiling and ignored it.

"He didn't come home last night?" I sighed, ignoring his previous rant.

"Nope. No one did." He shrugged, taking another bite of his cereal. I rolled my eyes and hopped down from the bunk bed. "Whose clothes?"

"Oh, I forgot." I frowned, I didn't change out of Jacen's shirt. "My boyfriend's." I rolled my eyes at the word and grabbed a pair of pants.

"Boyfriend? Why the eye roll?" He inquired, taking another bite of his cereal.

"Because, I mean... It's kind of bad, we're kind of using each other." I sheepishly admitted with a weak smile.

"Using each other?" He rose a brow, then grinned. "Kinky."

"No, not like that." I laughed, grabbing his spoon and getting some cereal.

"You know, I allowed that. Next time, I'll run with my bowl and you can keep the spoon." Tristan childishly informed, then snatch the spoon from my hand. "And if it's not like that, then what is it?"

"Well, he's popular.... and Skyler took away my popularity, which meant my friends... So." I trailed off, hoping he'd get the hint.

"Your boyfriend, whom really technically isn't your actual boyfriend would be Jacen, seeing as he's popular and picked you up last night. You're getting popularity from being with him, which will gain back your friends. And he's getting what exactly if it isn't kinky?" He observed, and I've never been so happy that he could catch on.

"I'm not sure." I furrowed my brows. "He hasn't said, and he hasn't tried even kissing me."

"Hmm. You never know with Jacen, I suggest backing out before it gets too deep." Tristan warned. Then he shrugged and turned around. "But that's just my suggestion, and you obviously don't listen to me. So do what you wanna do." He mumbled as he walked down the halls.

Although Tristan was being a dick, he was right. I do what I want to do, and right now... I don't even know what I want to do...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments. :) <3 much love!!!