Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Sister.

Sunday morning, I didn't have to work and it was actually a lazy day. I walked around the house in old sweats and a loose tank top, cleaning up after everyone. My mom came stumbling in last night, which no surprise there, but hopefully this morning she's sober.

"Hi sweetie." I heard and looked over my shoulder at my mom. I was dusting the coffee table down and TV too.

"Hey mom." I greeted back, oh how weird that was for me.

"What are you doing?" She asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"Cleaning." I answered as if it were so obvious, which it was.

"Oh." She mumbled. "So I hear you didn't come home last night? You know that upsets Tristan if you don't call." She reminded, her voice so low and pleasant. It was rather scary.

"Yeah, but like he said. If my mom doesn't care, then why should he?" I harshly reply with a big shrug, I heard her bedroom door open and seen a naked Tristan walk out to his room. I narrowed my eyes and dropped the rag.

"What's the matter?" My mom asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Nothing mom." I lied and opened Tristan's door. He quickly pulled up a clean pair of boxers and laughed.

"What do you want?" He asks in not the most pleasant of ways.

"What the hell were you doing in my mom's room...naked?" I growled, eying him down with disgust.

"Look, your mom may be much older than me." He started and I put a hand up.

"Never mind, I don't want to know. That's just... sick." I spat, and slammed his door shut. I walked back to the small living room, and couldn't even look at my mom.

"I guess Tris is finally away?" She giggled.

"That's disgusting, he's what two years older than me if that? That's like having sex with your daughter's boyfriend!" I yelled, still not looking at her.

"Speaking of which, she called." My mom stood up, and this time, only this time I backed down and looked at her.

"What?" I replied, I haven't heard from her since she moved out with her boyfriend.

"Yes, I guess Adam is going to be a better guy?" My mom suggested with a wide smile.

"That's not Adam... It's not in his nature or genetics to be a nicer guy." I sneered, eying the paper in my mom's hand.

"Well, she wants you to give her a call." She relayed the message and handed the paper to me. I reluctantly took it and shoved it in the pocket of these old pair of sweats.

"Later." I thought aloud and continued cleaning.

Once I was done with the house, it was actually spotless. At that time I figured it was time to give my sister a call, it was already four. I found the house phone and picked it up, dialing the number and breathed out.

"Hello?" Was that really her voice? She sounds so mature.

"Umm. Hi." I hesitantly replied into the phone, twirling the wire between my fingers.

"Tabitha?!" She squealed, and I heard a guy groan in the background. As I knew, Adam didn't change at all.

"Yeah." I flatly reply.

"Oh my! I haven't talked to you in forever!" She was overly hyper.

"Not my fault." I sourly spat.

"I know sis, I'm sorry." I could practically feel her pout. "Forgive me?"

"Not right away." I sadly busted her bubble.

"Well, maybe... at my wedding?" She stammered to get the words out. I about puked.

"What?" I choked out.

"Umm. Well. Adam... and I... We are... Umm... You see..." She stuttered when shuffling noises were heard and a male grunted.

"Yo, it's Adam. What she's trying to tell you is, I popped the question. The dates are coming up, your mom should already have them written down some where, and we already invited your dad and brother. Since I guess they split up or some shit." He belched. "I don't know, and personally I don't care. I love your sister, and now I'm family. So that means I love you little sister of mine. Baby girl."

"Eww." I hung the phone up without a second thought and sighed, leaning over with my head in the palm of my hands.

"What's wrong?" Tristan asked, coming into the kitchen.

"Sister. Marriage. Asshole fiance. Ugh." I groaned.

"Well it's about to get worse, your lover is here." He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to hear anything about lovers." I spat, if only I could muster the need to throw up. I would throw up all over him right now. I sluggishly made my way to the door, opening it to see Jacen standing there.

"Umm. Tabitha?" He stammered, shifting nervously from one foot to the other.

"Yeah?" I answered, looking behind him to see just his car. What could he be so nervous about?

"Would you mind going to dinner tonight?" He asked, a small smile appearing on his lips from nervousness.

"Umm do I have too?" I groaned, a small headache forming right about now.

"Kinda." He chuckled. "It's part of my end of the deal."

"Is there going to be people around?" I sighed, that's when he noticed my attire.

"No one you know." He frowned, and pulled out another fancy store bag. "Put this on."

"I am not wearing another skimpy out fit." I declined.

"This one isn't skimpy. Trust me." He weakly smiled, and nudged the bag forward again. I rolled my eyes and opened the door wider for him to come in. I closed it behind him and went to my room, pulling out the dress. It was long, flowy, a surprisingly small v-neck, and pure red.

"Expensive." I gasped and he nodded, leaning against the door frame.

"Yeah, my mom chose it out." He sheepishly admitted.

"Your mom?" I rose a brow.

"I'll explain on the way, just hurry up." He ordered, closing the door behind him and left...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm... I wonder what Jacen wants? >:}