Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Jacen's family.

Well, I knew I wasn't keeping any dresses that Jacen would buy me. But that didn't mean I wasn't going to take care of them, I held the dress up as I walked and flattened it out before I sat down. I leaned my head against the window and sighed.

"So what's going on?" I immediately inquired once he sat down.

"My parents' family friend's son is getting married, we meet the Fiancee soon. But tonight, we're doing a dinner just our family...and his." Jacen groaned, speeding up a little as he explained.

"Ah huh. This is all you want for your end of the deal?" I questioned, raising both my brows and turning my attention to his speed.

"Not all I want." He chuckled, glancing over at me.

"I'm not a whore." I spat, causing his chuckle to turn into a horrible laugh.

"No, not that. I'm just saying, getting your friends back and shit is a lot. I should be able to get more than just this dinner, and I don't mean sex." He scoffed, staring straight ahead and rolling his eyes occasionally.

"Ugh, whatever." I groaned, returning my forehead to the window.

"You look lovely by the way." He complimented.

"I still don't get why I can't wear my clothes, all you had to say was wear a dress." I ranted. "I have dresses you know, I haven't always lived in poverty."

"Remember, I like to match?" He reminded, and I glanced over at him. I should have known, black suit and blood red tie.

"Ugh you're ridiculous." I groaned, fidgeting with the black bow that's tied just above my ass.

"You look ridiculous right now, looks like you're trying to pull a stick out of your-" he started but just then we pulled up to his house. I gulped, and why was I nervous?

"Do they know I'm your girlfriend? Or what?" I frantically asked, my heart skipping a beat.

"They know I have an abrupt girlfriend. Yes." He explained, wrapping an arm around me. I didn't realize it was that cold, until his warm arm went around my body causing warmth and emphasizing the cold.

"Ah Jacen, I'm glad she's here. Oh and she fits that dress nicely." A thin woman complimented, staring me over. She had dark green eyes, almost black and black hair that matched Jacen's.

"Hey mom, this is Tabitha. Tabitha, this is my mother." Jacen greeted, I stuck my hand out and she politely took it.

"You can call me, mommy." She smiled, releasing my hand and turned towards the stairs. "Honey, Jacen and his girlfriend are here!"

"Ah, yes." A man came jogging down the stairs with a smile. "You must be Jacen's new toy." He grinned.

"Ugh." I mumbled, and Jacen laughed.

"My dad's a jokester." Jacen explained, quietly apologizing for his father's humor. "It's rather bland if you ask me." Jacen teased, politely punching his dad in the arm. I see where Jacen gets his gray eyes from, his father. Along with that awful nose. His thin lips he gets from his mom, and surprisingly his dad had a head full of gray hair.

"Where is your brother?" Jacen's father growled, glancing at his watch.

"Who knows." Jacen shrugs, wrapping his arm around me again. I furrowed my brows at the sudden amount of affection and soon an older looking, but identical, guy came out. He was a spitting image of Jacen, but about two to three years older.

"Ah there you are, Logan." Jacen's father greeted, sending Jacen's brother a glare. "Where is your date?"

"She's sleeping." Logan chuckled. "I tired her out."

"Logan!" Their mom scolded, shaking her head. "That's so trashy of her, I mean really. Before dinner? Didn't you inform her?" His mom continued, but I didn't understand how that was trashy of the girl when it's the son's fault too.

"I'm sure Tiffany will come." Logan shrugged, and soon we heard a phone vibrate. He picked it up and grinned. "Why yes, she's on her way right now." He chuckled, placing the phone back in his pocket. Then his eyes settled on me, and Jacen's arm around me. "You are?"

"I'm Tabitha." I introduced myself, about to stick a hand out but Jacen jerked me away.

"You don't have to shake his head." Jacen mused, causing his brother Logan to roll his eyes.

"Don't be jealous because I get every girl of yours to fall for me." Logan chuckled.

"Highly doubt you'd win with this one." Jacen laughed.

"Oh really now?" Logan rose a brow and glanced me over, his gaze sent an unpleasant chill down my spine.

"Yes, really. She's only interested in one Lombardi here." Jacen hissed, turning when we heard a vehicle pull up.

"Oh well, her loss. This should be my date." Logan walked off, leaving Jacen and I.

"I see why you are the way you are." I whispered, catching Jacen off guard.

"What do you mean?" He lightly growled, so that his parents wouldn't hear.

"Nothing." I shook my head and focused on the girl in a white dress. I was relieved that I wasn't the only one dressed in a long dress, that was pretty eloquent. The others were dressed fairly nicely as well.

"I'll have our butler escort...ugh... the girl I was with out." Logan assured his parents and we all got in our own vehicles.

"I was going to get a limo, but I figured we could all just drive there. I'm too lazy to have our driver come on his day off." Jacen's father sounded rather snooty, and I personally couldn't deal with a family like this.

"No problem." Jacen assured, and lead me to his beautiful black car. I got inside and waited for him. Turning to see where he was, I seen him chatting with Logan and finally he got inside the driver seat.

"What was that about?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Just my brother being stupid." Jacen chuckled. "So what were you saying earlier?"

"Nothing." I shrugged it off.

"No tell me." He insisted.

"Fine, but just remember you asked." I reminded and he nodded. "Well, you said everyone thinks you're an ass. You just use girls and get what you want, and that's just how it goes. Right?" I questioned and he shrugged. "Well, I see why... You weren't raised right."

"What do you mean I wasn't raised right?" He scoffed, an amused grin on his face.

"Your mom blamed the girl for being a slut, when your brother fucked her and made her tired, perfectly knowing too that you guys had dinner to attend too." I explained.

"Yes, well. My brother wasn't the tired one still in bed was he?" Jacen defended, and I shrugged.

"Regardless, he was late." I pointed out and Jacen laughed.

"It's just how my family is." He stated.

"And that's what I mean..." I added, and at this time we were at the restaurant. Jacen's parents were already there and of course, Logan wasn't. Probably stopped to do a quickie... I took in a deep breath, embracing this long night ahead of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmmm... :) What do you guys think so far? Thanks for the comments by the way! They're greatly appreciated!