Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Dinner.

We pulled up to a very nice restaurant.

"By the way, I lied." He immediately confessed as we pulled up and waited for parking.

"About?" I retorted, furrowing my brows.

"It's not my family friend's son's marriage. It's my Cousin." He sighed, lowering his head.

"How is that a big deal?" I rose a brow.

"Because he's the best one, or whatever. Him and Logan, oh they cant do any wrong. Because Logan almost got married, till she cheated on him, now everyone sympathizes with him. As for my cousin." He groaned, lifting his head back up.

"He's been with this girl since High school." He rolled his eyes. "I'm the only one who hasn't had an actual girlfriend and stuck with her." He sheepishly admitted. "I just enjoy sex too much."

"Ew." I lightly laughed.

"Yeah." He shrugged, and we pulled up to the front finally. A few cars were still behind us waiting, I swear if they weren't impatient rich people, they'd already have a parking spot and oh heaven forbid they walk up to the place.

"Don't worry about it, Jacen. I don't care who it is. I'm here for you." I assured, wrapping my arm in his.

"Of course." He grinned, resting the side of his head on mine.

We walked up to the front, with big grins. Of course for a show, but I questioned Jacen's. Was he started to fall for me or something? I truly hope not. I groaned at the idea and that caught Jacen's attention.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered, with a smile.

"Ah-huh." He shrugged, and turned his attention to his parents.

"He said he's on his way." Jacen's mother answered Jacen's unasked question. Logan came in with Tiffany, whom looked like a slut. It was rather disgusting, that even his mom gave her a rude look. "I knew I should've chosen out her dress." His mom harshly spat.

"Mom." Logan playfully hushed with a smirk.

"Thanks mom." Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"You don't call me mom, it's Mrs Lombardi to you." Their mom corrected and turned to her husband. I was surprised, but none the less looked away.

"You coming?" Jacen tugged on my arm, I hadn't realized I zoned out. I nervously laughed with nod and followed him to the table.

"Sorry." I muttered and he chuckled.

"It's all good, I zone out all the time. Tiffany likes to cause problems, she's Logan's ex." Jacen quietly filled me in. I made a big O with my mouth and gulped. Great, drama. I sat down next to Jacen and quietly scooted forward.

"He's here." Jacen's mom giggled, looking up expediently. Suddenly I seen Adam, and older people that I suppose is his parents. My eyes went wide and I looked away, he wouldn't recognize me anyways.

"Hey Adam." Everyone greeted, Jacen being last and a quiet mutter.

"Hey everyone." Adam replied, with an award winning smile that won my sister over. He took a seat in front of us, and his parents sat beside him.

"Congrats on the wedding." Jacen's dad spoke.

"Thank you." Adam replied as he kept glancing at me. I wasn't sure if he recognized me, or if he was checking me out.

"When do we get to meet the lucky lady?" Jacen's mother inquired.

"She's at the house right now, preparing things. She got off the phone with her sister and was a little too upset to be here." Adam sighed, which meant no sex for him.

"What happened with her sister?" Logan quirked a brow.

"She was being a bitch." Adam snarled, eying Logan down.

"Let me have a go at her and maybe I'll loosen her up." Logan winked. "Literally." He had to add. I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"What's wrong?" Jacen whispered as they all kept gossiping about me.

"I'm her sister." I leaned in close to his ear and whispered. Jacen froze, and slowly he tapped on the table.

"What's wrong?" Logan questioned, staring at Jacen whom he's sitting next to.

"Nothing." Jacen shrugged. "Just bored."

"Just because you will never get to this point doesn't mean be a party poop-er." Logan teased.

"Got that right." Adam harshly chimed with a laugh, and they both high fived.

"You two settle down." Adam's mother growled, then turned to Jacen's mom. "It's a shame that her sister was acting that way, I've heard she's been nothing but rude to my son."

"Will we be seeing her at the wedding?" Jacen's mom asked, with pure curiosity.

"I don't think so, like I told my fiance, we don't need the drama." Adam answered, turning his attention to his Aunt. "Which only made her more upset." He frowned.

"No sex for you tonight." Logan teased.

"Sadly." Adam mused.

"It's her obligation to put out." Adam's father stated with a chuckle.

"She's different." Adam went on defense, which kind of made me smile. "She's very head strong, and stubborn. Like her sister." Adam added, which made Jacen tense.

"So on a better note, what is everyone thinking of ordering?" Jacen changed the subject, causing me to laugh. That's when Adam immediately darted his eyes at me.

"Tabitha?" He questioned, narrowing those gray eyes of his.

"Adam." I flatly reply. Everyone furrowed their brows.

"You two know each other?" Jacen's mom suggested.

"Old flings?" Logan laughed.

"Yes, we do." Adam grinned, sitting back in his chair. I didn't want to be rude or else I would have said unfortunately. "And no, not old flings. Something totally different." he laughed at his own joke.

"Now about her sister, how old is she?" Jacen's mom of course brought back up the subject.

"Seventeen I believe?" Adam answered, looking at me as if to clarify. I nodded my head and took a drink of the water that's placed in front of me.

"So she's Jacen's age?" His mom perked up. "Well, I would say get her and him to meet up. Maybe she'll change her mind." She giggled.

"That's actually ironic." Adam turned his attention back to her.

"Ironic?" She repeated. I sunk lower in my chair, all these people just heard the bad things about me.

"Is she an old fling of yours, Jacen? That I wouldn't doubt." Logan teased.

"She's sitting right next to him." Adam corrected, and everyone got quiet.

"Hi." I quietly greeted. Adam's parents glared at me, and Jacen's parents were confused. Logan was just laughing and Tiffany was stuffing her face with the appetizers.

"Whatever is your problem about Adam and Kaitlyn getting married?" Adam's mom questioned, intensely staring at me.

"Bad history." I measly answered, trying to stay polite.

"And you aren't going to their wedding why?" She continued.

"I never said I wasn't going." I frowned.

"You hung up on me." Adam insisted.

"Because you were being an ass." I growled.

"I just said I was now family, little sis." He repeated.

"And you know how I feel about that." I reminded and he laughed.

"Hey, I was drunk that night. Okay? Your sister forgave me." He growled.

"I don't recall you ever having a drink." I put a finger to my mouth and looked up as if I was thinking. "As a matter of fact, we didn't even have drinks at the time."

"You know what, I tried telling your sister not to even fucking talk to you." Adam growled and Jacen stood up.

"Calm down!" Jacen yelled, glaring at Adam.

"Yes, I believe we all need to calm down." Adam's mother insisted, staring at me. "What happened on what night?" She continued. Wow great way to calm down.

"Your son, shoved me against the wall, started kissing me, and left a hickey on my neck while pulling my pajamas down. My sister walked in because I was screaming at him to get off." I refreshed Adam's memory. "I was only fifteen then?" I added.

"I was only seventeen then. We all make mistakes." He growled, glaring at me.

"Well we all do make mistakes, you should forgive and forget." Adam's father, of course, stuck up for his son.

"I never forget." I sighed.

"Well we're getting married, so it's time to forget." Adam demanded.

"What is she pregnant?" I questioned, and he got quiet. "That'd be the only reason she'd marry you right now." I harshly added. Jacen sat back down and gave up.

"She isn't pregnant, and believe it or not. But it's actual love." He spat.

"I'm sure." I retorted, folding my arms across my chest.

"And this is the girl you want to be with?" Logan howled, addressing Jacen.

"Quiet down!" Jacen and Logan's father's voice echoed the table. "We are here to have a pleasant dinner, if this keeps up, Jacen I'll have to ask you take your date to a separate table."

"Tabitha." Jacen hissed. "My end of the deal remember?" He reminded and I sighed.

"I'm sorry." I apologized, but to who. I'm not sure.

"Thank you." Jacen's father answered, then they changed the subject. But of course, Adam kept staring at me the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap! hahaha did you see that coming?