Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Pics.

"Well dinner was pleasant, you really are a nice young lady." Jacen's mom complimented me, flashing a pearly smile. I returned the smile and thanked her.

"Yes, it was nice." Adam agreed, sending me a grin.

"Ready to go?" Jacen suggested, addressing me.

"Yeah." I answered, and gave his mom a hug. Then said my goodbyes to everyone before heading outside with Jacen.

"Wait!" Adam called, rushing after us.

"Yeah?" Jacen groaned, turning around.

"I'll see you at the wedding then, sis?" Adam asked me. Jacen tensed up, and shifted his eyes to mine.

"Of course, it's my sister's wedding. I wouldn't miss it." I explained, a big smile on my face. Of course it was fake, but only because it was my end of the deal with Jacen.

"Finally you see it my way." Adam tried provoking me, I crossed my arms over my chest and looked away. The wind slightly blew, causing my hair to move slightly and suddenly I saw a flash.

"What was that?" I growled, darting my eyes in Adam's direction. He had his phone and grinned.

"I took a picture for your sister, she hasn't seen you in what, a year or two?" Adam mused, sending the picture out. I closed my eyes tightly, put that fake smile on my face and nodded.

"Sadly, it's been too long." I batted my eyelashes then turned to Jacen. "Ready?" I quietly insisted, through gritted teeth of course.

"I can take you home." Adam offered.

"No thanks, I'm capable of it. Plus, I want some alone time with my girlfriend." Jacen declined Adam's offer, then wrapped his arm around me. "Ready as you are." He assured, kissing my neck and walked off. "Bye Adam."

Once Jacen's car pulled up, Jacen tipped the guy and got inside. I opened the door, flattened the back part of my dress and got in all retarded like. Earning a laugh from Jacen.

"Don't worry about the dress." He assured, lightly chuckling as we drove off.

"I didn't buy it." I explained. "So I'm taking care of it."

"That's thoughtful." He smiled, but why was he smiling? I shrugged and glanced out the window. "So Adam put the moves on you, aye?"

"Yeah." I shuddered.

"Figures." He scoffed, and from the corner of my eye I seen him roll his and shake his head. "I knew he couldn't be faithful."

"They've had a bad history, since high school." I frowned at the memories.

"What happened?" He inquired, either out of pure curiosity or wanting dirt on his Cousin.

"Doesn't matter." I mumbled.

"Come on, Tabi." Jacen whined.

"Why do you want to know so badly?" I turned my head to stare at him.

"Because, Adam puts himself as if he's this great catch. Best of the family, loyal, and amazing. Every woman would want him, and not me." He ranted, a look of hate on his face. "And I just wanted to know if he's even that amazing?"

"I can vouch that he is not that amazing, my sister would cry on a nightly basis, and would tell me she was leaving him at least five times a week back in High school." I admitted with a roll of my eyes.

"I knew it." Jacen grinned.

"It's not funny." I frowned. "My sister went through a lot of hell, and I don't know if it's changed or not. But it's only going to get worse if they get married."

"True that." He agreed, which annoyed me. Was he being sarcastic? I tightly closed my eyes and turned my head away before reopening them. "You're mad at me?"

"No." I shortly answer.

"You are." He insisted.

"I'm just annoyed." I confessed.

"Why?" He retorted.

"Because! I'm tired of Adam, and I hate how you thought it was funny and then was all true that to my fully concerned statement! It's so obnoxious and ugh!" I yelled, lightly tugging on my hair to be dramatic.

"Oh." He muttered, keeping his eyes on the road. My expression fell flat, with my mouth slightly open. I turned my attention to him and just stared. "What?"

"Oh?" I repeated, at which he nodded. "Never mind."

"What now?" He whined.

"Nothing." I sighed, staring straight ahead.

"I don't get what the big deal is. They'll get married and you wont have to deal with her crying every night." He shrugged. "What's the big deal in that?"

"I don't have to deal with her crying every night as it is." I informed, taking in a deep breath. "Ever since she moved out with him, I haven't heard nor spoken to her. Except from this morning." I mumbled, trying to prevent the tears. Jacen got quiet and didn't say another word as we made it to my house. "If you want to come in so I can change out of this dress and give it to you?"

"Uh. Sure." He mumbled, turning the engine off. I nodded and got out, pulling the bottom of the dress up again. It was much colder over here, which surprised me. It was only like a thirty minute drive to the restaurant, couldn't be THAT much of a difference.

"Wait here." I instructed, pointing to the couch. I rushed as best as I could to my room, where Skyler is laying. I rolled my eyes at him, grabbed a change of clothes and went in the bathroom. After changing, I folded the dress up nicely and walked in the living room. "Ready?"

"Yep." He smiled, accepting the dress from me. I tucked the cuffs of my sweater into my palm and smiled at him.

"Did you want me to walk you out?" I suggested and he shrugged.

"Sure." He smiled, inside I growled and outside I smiled.

"Okay." I hurried to my room and slipped on some fuzzy slippers. I came back out, and received an amused look from him when he noticed my new addition. "It's cold outside." I pointed out the obvious.

"Ah huh." He chuckled with a light shake of his head and opened the door for me. I hurried past him out, and walked over to his car. "Thanks for going to dinner with me."

"It's part of the deal, remember?" I reminded with a smile.

"Oh...yeah." He shrugged. "Regardless, it was still nice of you." He added.

"I suppose." I mumbled, looking away with furrowed brows. I returned my attention to him and smiled. "A free dinner, I wasn't going to complain." I mused.

"All you had was pasta, do you not eat meat or something?" He observed, a weird expression on his face.

"Doesn't matter." I smiled and gave him a hug to change the topic. "Have a good night, and see you tomorrow."

"Our official day at school being together." He grinned. "I'll arrange someone to come pick you up in the morning."

"I already have a ride." I stated, glancing at Tristan's red car.

"That's not acceptable." He groaned, eying the red car down with narrowed eyes.

"It is to me." I smiled, lightly pecking his cheek. Why I did that, was a mystery to even me. Jacen stood there with wide eyes and as soon as that expression came, it went away and was replaced with a smirk.

"I'll pick you up then." He grinned, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll see you at school." I called over my shoulder and started walking away.

"I wont let you be seen in this-" He started up again.

"I said, I'll see you at school! If you want, I'll have a new drop off spot with Tristan. But I don't want you wasting your gas to come pick me up, I don't care how much-" I was yelling and getting closer to Jacen. Suddenly he grabbed my arms and shoved me against his car, his lips on mine. At first I was so shocked I stood there, then instinctively I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back. What was I doing?!
♠ ♠ ♠
:) didn't see this coming did ya? hahaha ok you guys probably did. :p oh well.