Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Emotions.

I was dressed and ready to go with light make-up on, and a light purple sweater that has black lips on it every where.

"What's going on?" Tristan came out of his room, rubbing his side.

"Sorry." I weakly apologized with a laugh. "And Jacen's taking me to school today." I informed, slipping my sweater on and kissing Tristan on the cheek.

"Am I picking you up after school or is he taking you home too?" He pouted and we heard Jacen chuckle.

"I'll be escorting her home, as well." Jacen answered for me, standing casually. Tristan shifted his attention to Jacen and glared.

"I don't want you toying with her." Tristan growled.

"He isn't." I laughed. "It's kind of...mutual." I assured.

"Whatever." Tristan rolled his eyes and walked down the hallway. "It's too early for this shit." He mumbled and slammed his door shut. I rolled my eyes and playfully smiled at Jacen.

"He's grouchy in the mornings." I apologized and he nodded.

"It's all good. Tristan's usually just grouchy." Jacen mused and I shook my head.

"Not really." I shrugged and followed him out. Jacen even opened the car door for me, and then shut it once I got in. I pretended as if it hit me and started to yell "Owww!"

"Shit, are you okay?" He questioned all worried, opening the door and observing me.

"I'm kidding." I smiled and he narrowed his eyes.

"Not funny." He groaned, slamming the door shut and walked around to his side. "Not funny at all." He added once he got in.

"Well I sure thought so." I mumbled, smacking my lips together. "So where we going to eat?"

"Not sure." He grinned. "Where do you want? Denny's or something?"

"Sounds good to me." I replied. "I'm not a picky person."

"A good quality in a woman." He complimented, and I nodded. "A rare one too."

"I know." I giggled, and stared out the window.

"So." He coughed, making the atmosphere awkward. "Last night." He trailed off, a grin coming across his face.

"Yeah." I muttered.

"Probably shouldn't have happened." He sighed.

"Yeah." I repeated.

"I mean, this is all just a deal. We're getting too attached." He continued.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"But... What if... You know... It wasn't?" He nervously asked. I furrowed my brows and slowly looked over at him as he parked.

"What?" I inquired, knowing full well what he said.

"Us?" He questioned.

"What about us?" I gulped.

"Why don't we try... us?" He didn't make much sense, I've never seen him so nervous. Maybe he isn't even used to being like this.

"Ugh." I stammered, looking straight ahead. Did I want this?

"Never mind." He immediately cut off my thoughts. "It's a stupid idea, I'd only cheat on you and hurt you. And I'm never going to settle down and get hurt by someone. So naturally I'd hurt you first out of self defense, and whatever. Let's just go eat breakfast and give a show at school so I can help you get your stupid popularity back." He rambled and opened the door, slamming it shut.

"Jacen." I whispered, getting out of the car. I eyed him down but he just looked away.

"Forget I said anything." He demanded, and started walking first. He opened the door for himself then allowed it to close on me.

"Ugh." I groaned, opening it and followed. He didn't even look at me and gave me the cold shoulder as we were seated. I sat there and stared at him. "So, do we kiss at school or not?" I abruptly asked, trying to get the plan down.

"No." He flatly answered. I narrowed my eyes and nodded.

"Okay, so did you want to hang out at PE?" I suggested.

"No." He dryly repeated. This time I had enough, I stood up and stared at him. "What?"

"Oh you know something other than no?" I sarcastically growled.

"Tabitha." He sighed.

"No, Jacen. I don't care about my popularity anymore, it's obvious all this is tearing you down. I don't like seeing you so frustrated, I don't care if you were an ass to me in the beginning. It's not right, I have too much of a heart for someone to be so hurt because of me." I cried out, wiping the tear that slid down my cheek. I turned on my heal and started to walk.

"Tabitha, come back here please!" He yelled, and immediately I quit walking. "Give me another chance." He begged, and people looked at me with a sad look.

"He seems sweet, deary." An elder lady spoke, a small smile coming across her face as she held the hand of an elder man in front of her. I gritted my teeth, put on a fake smile and stalked my way back to the table. I grumpily took a seat and stared intensely at Jacen.

"What?" I hissed.

"Look, I wont let my emotions get involved." He assured and I just rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I spat, and he nodded.

"Now what would you like to eat?" He asked.

"A big order of hash browns." I answered.

"That's all?" He retorted, his brows pulling together.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Okay." He rolled his eyes and waited for the waitress to come.

We made it to school on time, and everyone in the parking lot stared as we got out together. He wrapped an arm around me and it totally reminded me of that stupid Twilight movie. I stuck close to Jacen as he walked me to my locker, leaning against it and kept an admiring smile on his face.

"You're amazing." He complimented, staring me up and down.

"Thanks." My teeth chattered from the cold, as I shakily put my bag in the locker.

"Cold?" He observed and I nodded. Once I shut my locker, he opened his big leather jacket and wrapped me in it. I snuggled my cheek against his chest, and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Th-thanks." I stuttered, staying close to him.

"No problem." He chuckled.

"Ugh. Hey." I heard Kaleb's familiar voice.

"Yo." Jacen replied, with a slight nod.

"So Kenny wants to know if we're all going to play football after school?" Again, all I could hear is Kaleb's voice.

"I'll have to ask Tabi." Jacen informed, and that made me tense. Why did I have a say? I looked up at him confused. "If I'm taking you home, I have to make sure it's okay with you that we stay a little after school." He grinned. I made a big 'O' with my mouth and nodded. "Alright it's fine with her."

"There's no way you have that kind of connection already." Kaleb's voice was filled with annoyance and sarcasm.

"What?" Jacen retorted, and at the same time we both realized what Kaleb had said. We both tensed, and I think we both realized at the same time that we both got what Kaleb was saying. Suddenly we both laughed nervously and got quiet.

"You're something else, Jacen. She'll find out, trust me. Asshole." Kaleb hissed and I heard his footsteps fading.

"Find out about what?" I asked, leaning my head back to look at him.

"Don't worry about it, remember?" He growled, obviously annoyed with Kaleb.

"Whatever Jacen." I spat, shoving him away. I started walking off and immediately felt his warmth next to me.

"Come on, Tabitha." He whined.

"What?" I looked over my shoulder at him. The cold air embraced me and immediately took over the warmth I received from Jacen.

"You're cold, let me warm you." He winked.

"That sounds so wrong in so many ways." I hissed and he chuckled.

"That's how I roll baby." He mused, and wrapped me in his arms again. I rolled my eyes and this time enjoyed being in his arms...
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww... :) Thank you so much commenters, I updated ONCE AGAIN today because I came online and seen comments! I was so happy. You have NO idea! You sure know how to make an author feel loved. <3 thank you.