Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Suggestions.

It's after school now, and I'm waiting for Jacen. I couldn't get rid of the smile on my face after being with my friends, and of course toking it up. I know people say it's impossible to get addicted to pot, and I guess I could say they're right. But the feeling, ah it was so nice.

"Hey." Jacen came up, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm cold." I complained, shivering. The skirt didn't help ANY with this problem. Jacen pulled out a pair of black sweats.

"I came prepared." He grinned. I was slightly annoyed that he acted like earlier at PE never happened.

"Thanks." I smiled, taking the sweat pants and slipped them on. My shoe got caught and I fell over, but Jacen caught me.

"Whoa there." He teased, holding me up right as I fixed the problem.

"So, what're we doing?" I asked, feeling a little warm now. "Thanks by the way." I sheepishly thanked.

"No problem, and remember football practice?" He reminded, and wrapped an arm around me as he lead me to the football field.

"Great." I groaned, closing my eyes tightly.

"It's not that bad." He shifted his lips to one corner of his mouth.

"Hot guys, running around, with a football. I'm not complaining about that." I mused. "It's the weather."

"Of course." He sighed, leading me out to the field. All the guys were huddled around, complaining about the weather and how late Jacen is.

"Finally!" Kaleb yelled, and Kenny just laughed.

"Babies." Kenny rolled his eyes and Jacen chuckled.

"I'm not complaining about the cold. Seeing as I rarely get cold." Jacen defended himself, took his jacket off and wrapped it around me. "Stay warm, babe." He instructed, kissing my forehead with his hands on my shoulders.

"Hey, I'm Dante." An unfamiliar face greeted, he reminded me of Jacen but a much softer look. And his eyes, oh they were a piercing green, not like Kaleb's faded green eyes.

"I'm Tabitha." I shyly greeted, a small smile on my lips. He extended a hand and I took it, then he placed my hand to his lips.

"Shame you're so cold, good thing your boyfriend helped with that." He chuckled. Turning around to face the guys. I believe I've noticed this guy, but why haven't I met him yet?

"Yeah." I shrugged, pulling my hands through the arms of Jacen's jacket. "Why haven't I met you yet?" I finally asked him what was going through my head.

"Because I'm mainly someone who works for the office, I mean I come to PE but I'm usually around Kaleb and them. You hang with a totally different crowd, chick." He answered, a sly grin on his face.

"Alright DJ, quit harassing my girl and lets play." Jacen called, I could tell he was jealous. But I personally didn't care.

"See you around." Dante winked and turned to Jacen. "Calm your dick down, I'm not stealing her from you." He assured, laughing as he walked over to the guys.

"Skins and no skins." Kenny declared and took his shirt off.

"I'll be no skins." Dante shrugged, and Jacen laughed.

"Please, we can all tell you're cold." Kaleb howled, joining Jacen's laughter. "Impressing a girl that's already taken isn't worth having frozen balls."

"Shut up." Dante hissed, and Jacen rolled his eyes taking his shirt off and tossing it to me.

"Thanks babe." Jacen winked and turned to the guys. "Let's do this."

I watched the guys play full on tackle, of course Dante tried to impress me which I wouldn't lie it was cute. But I could tell he was just another player, playing the game. I rolled my eyes at them all as they finished and huffed n puffed their way over to me.

"Thanks guys." Kenny hollered, collecting his shirt and sweater.

"Hope your throw got some good yardage." Dante replied and slipped his jacket on.

"Yeah, it was good practice. Have to be the best." Kenny rolled his eyes at the last part and started walking without a shirt nor jacket. Jacen was warm, but he wasn't that warm. He grabbed his shirt, kissed my cheek, and slipped it on. Then he wrapped an arm around me and we all followed Kenny.

"Who's down for food?" Dante proposed, glancing at me.

"Sure." Kaleb shrugged.

"Sounds bomb." Kenny agreed. Everyone looked at Jacen whom looked at me, and I slightly shrugged.

"Naw, we're going to spend some alone time together." Jacen denied, a smile on his face. I returned the same and looked away.

"Yeah, alone time." Dante teased, but deep inside you could tell he was jealous.

"Hey, shut up." Jacen growled, then took in a deep breath. "Not like you're not lying." He added, a perverted grin on his face.

"Excuse me?" I hissed and everyone rose a brow.

"Sounds to me she's holding the zipper a bit too tightly." Dante howled, and the guys couldn't help but join.

"She doesn't want anyone to know, may be her first time. So shut up." Jacen played along then lead me another way. We got to his car and got inside.

"What the fuck was that about?" I growled, clicking my seat belt shut.

"Hmm?" He replied, as if nothing happened.

"I'm not a slut." I spat.

"Never said you were." He agreed.

"You sure acted like it." I snarled.

"It's only apart of the thing, you said you want out of the deal?" He questioned.

"Part of the thing?" I repeated.

"Do you want out of the deal?" He averted my question.

"And if I do?" I frowned.

"Then it's part of the process." He nodded, pulling out of the parking lot.

"Jacen." I sighed. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't worry about it." His expression went flat, and he drove as if he were dead. I felt sadness coming from him, and that scared me.

"Jacen." I looked down at my hands. "What if I said I didn't want the deal...but more?"

"You already denied me." He hissed.

"Ugh." I snorted. "Whatever."

"Girls don't ask guys out, it's not right." He explained.

"Then ask me out." I begged.

"No." He flat out denied, he was so cold. "You're just doing this because you're afraid of what I'm going to do. What are you scared of Tabitha?"

"That's not it! I just..." I trailed off, and looked away.

"You just what?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Forget it." I demanded.

"I don't forget anything." He retorted and pulled over. "Is this really what you want?" He asked.

"Yes...No... I don't know." I cried out.

"Well you make up your mind right now." He spat.

"Fine." I took my seat belt off and manually unlocked the door, I opened it and felt him grab my arm.

"You're not getting out right here." He growled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments, they are greatly appreciated!!! <3