Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Drama.

You know that feeling where you're body feels almost empty, your eyes wont stop staring at something and you keep swallowing back the sensation to puke? Yeah, that's what I have right now. On my way to school, in the car, with Tristan after sleeping in his room and staring at the ceiling all night.

"What are you thinking he's going to do?" Tristan broke the silence, but I wish he hadn't. It sent a shock wave through my body and caused me to jump a little.

"I'm unsure." I frowned, gulping again and staring out the window.

"You going to throw up?" He cautiously asked. I wasn't sure if he was concerned for me or his car.

"I'm fine." I lied, a big part of me wanted to go back home and curl up in a ball.

"Don't worry about it." Skyler mumbled from the back seat, he was lucky Tristan didn't leave him to walk.

"I'm trying." I felt it, those tears forming in my eyes.

"Damn. Just relax." Tristan advised, trying to pay attention to the road and me.

"I can't!" I cried out, placing my head in my hands.

"You really liked him, huh?" Skyler asked from the back seat.

"You're not helping." Tristan growled.

"No, it's all good. Tristan." I cooed, and looked over my shoulder at Skyler. "I don't know." I honestly answered, with a weak smile.

"Ugh." Skyler mumbled and looked out the window. This was the first time for the past few days that Skyler and I had a mature conversation. "I'm sure it wont be that bad." And with that we got out of the car and traveled in school.

Everyone around was giggling and muttering, staring at me with a look that showed they knew something I didn't. I narrowed my eyes and prepared for the break up. I went over to Jacen and sighed.

"So what did you do?" I questioned, leaning against the lockers and ignored the giggles.

"What do you mean?" He casually looked over with an innocent smile, that he failed at.

"Why are people giggling?" I frowned, glaring at this bitch who kept staring at me.

"Because." He simply answered, closing his locker. "I told them I took your virginity." He added as if it were nothing.

"Excuse me?" I hissed.

"You said you wanted to finish this deal, right?" He suggested, staring at me blankly.

"Yeah?" I rose a brow.

"This is the process." He mused, wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm not accepting these lies." I hissed.

"I don't care." He sent me a grin.

"Dude, it's bullshit." We heard and seen Kaleb. He dropped his bag and glared at Jacen.

"What?" Jacen groaned, letting his arm drop from my shoulders.

"You didn't take her fucking virginity." Kaleb called him out.

"How would you know?" Jacen mused.

"Because she told me at the party she wasn't a virgin." Kaleb put my business all out there, Skyler stood there with his eyes narrowed.

"Thought we weren't going to tell anyone?!" Skyler screamed, causing everyone in our group to turn their head at him with confusion.

"I didn't tell them who!" I shrieked back.

"It was you?!" Kaleb retorted, glaring at Skyler. "And I trusted you with some things!"

"I didn't tell her your infatuation with her, Kaleb. So shut the fuck up!" Skyler demanded and everyone gasped.

"Oh great, now you did. Ass hole!" Kaleb insulted and Jacen just laughed.

"Boys, boys." Jacen enjoyed every moment of this. "Relax, it doesn't matter. Her and I made love last night, whether it was enjoyable or not. Doesn't matter." Jacen wrapped an arm around me, and I shoved him away.

"I'm done." I sighed and started walking away.

"Jacen dumped? What the fuck?" Monique gasped, and Nikolette just glared.

"She's not done." Nikolette cooed. "Jacen never gets dumped."

"He did now." Sebastian howled and hurried to my side. "Damn that was crazy, huh?"

"Sebastian. Please." I begged, shifting my eyes to his.

"Hey. Don't cry." He sighed, wiping a tear from my eye. "Guys are stupid."

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes and looked away.

"You have us." I heard and seen Roxilyn. "Don't forget that." She smiled. "Jacen is just an asshole."

"An asshole you've slept with." Sebastian teased.

"He's good in bed, what can I say?" She mused and caused me to shudder. "Right, Tabi?"

"I didn't have sex with him." I groaned.

"He lied?" They both asked in unison.

"Duh." I rolled my eyes, were they that dumb?

"That's not like Jacen at all." Roxilyn frowned. "What's gotten into him?"
♠ ♠ ♠
:D lets see how this goes huh? I had Tabitha say how Jacen is unnattractive to get a different feel in the story, because most stories the girl is all "oh he's so cute" hahaha