Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Truce.

All day at school it was intense, everyone wanted to gossip about me loud enough for me to hear. Dante couldn't help but have a smug look on his face when I passed by him occasionally, and Jacen was pissed beyond belief. Kaleb tried avoiding me, but classes made that impossible. But I wasn't going to bring anything up, high school was too stressful for my liking.

"Hey." I heard after school, I just finished grabbing stuff and turned to see Kaleb.

"Hi." I politely replied, shutting the metallic door and started walking.

"Tabitha." Kaleb sighed, walking beside me.

"Yes?" I replied, glancing over my shoulder at him.

"I like you." He confessed, staring in my eyes. I stopped walking and stared at him.

"You hate me." I corrected and he shook his head.

"No." He mused, a smile flashing showing off his slight dimples. "I don't."

"Why are you telling me this, Kaleb?" I sighed, seeing Sebastian stare at me from the distance with my group of friends.

"Because I owe you an apology." He abruptly answered.

"An apology?" I repeated, furrowed brows and all.

"Yes, if I hadn't told Jacen what I did. You wouldn't have been on his radar." Kaleb explained, rubbing the back of his neck. "He kind of has this weird thing of, everything I have or want, he either tries to take or gets before me." He shrugged, and flashed me a nervous smile.

"Umm." I didn't know what to say, except it felt real with Jacen.

"He did this with Monique, but she seen past it. Until she... of course... cheated on me." He quirked a brow, then it dropped and a frown appeared. "And he did this with Nikolette." He grumbled. "But I personally don't care about that one." He chuckled. "She just seemed mysterious and hot." He rambled. "Anyways, I'm sorry."

"It's all good." I assured and started walking again.

"Can I take you out to dinner?" He asked, just as we made it to Sebastian.

"Why?" I retorted, standing beside Sebastian now.

"Because of what I just told you. I like you." Kaleb admitted in front of Sebastian.

"You have Monique." Sebastian growled.

"Seb." I whined, and he sent me a look before walking off. "Kaleb, I appreciate it. But, Jacen was too much." I politely declined.

"Oh." Kaleb took the rejection with a soft nod. "I understand." He returned his attention to me and smiled. "Have a good one then." He waved and walked off. I stood there with confusion, how did he take that so well?

"What did you tell him?" Sebastian immediately questioned when he returned to my side.

"Doesn't matter." I frowned.

"Awe, did he take it well?" Sebastian mused, obviously finding too much humor in this.

"Sebastian!" I cried out. "Damn, if I wanted to go out with Kaleb, I would! So quit." I demanded.

"Quit?" He rose a brow. "Then why aren't you going out with him?"

"Because." I answered.

"Great explanation." Sebastian teased, opening the van door.

"I'll see you tomorrow." I grumbled and walked off.

"Hey!" Romero yelled.

"Bye." I called over my shoulder and hurried to Tristan's car.

"On time?" He quirked a brow. "That only happens a few times." He chuckled. Then he got quiet and his expression went flat. "Wait, what happened?"

"He lied to everyone about how he took my virginity, then Kaleb let him have it. It was an eventful day." I explained, getting inside and waited for Skyler.

"Sounds like it." He mused.

"Kaleb asked me out." I sighed.

"Oh yeah? What'd you say?" He gulped. I noticed and furrowed my brows.

"Does it matter?" I retorted, raising a brow.

"Just curious." He assured with a smile.

"I said no." I whispered.

"Why?" He seemed confused now, probably just as confused as I am.

"Because Jacen already pissed me off and who knows, Kaleb might just be playing the game too." I mumbled, staring at my hands.

"Life is all about risks." Tristan wisely spoke. "We learn from every mistake, and I don't see why you don't go for Kaleb." He shrugged. "Couldn't hurt."

"I thought you don't like Kaleb?" I sighed.

"I don't, but that doesn't mean it'll cloud my advice." He explained as Skyler came to the car.

"Fucking bull shit day." Skyler ranted, and crawled in the back. "Fucking Jacen pissed me off, so did Kaleb, and you." He spat.

"Attitude?" Tristan asked, it was more of a warning. Skyler shut up and glared out the window. I closed the door and we sped off.

Once we made it to the house, Skyler started his bitching.

"Why did you tell Kaleb?" Skyler hissed.

"I didn't tell Kaleb." I yawned, laying on the couch with one of my books for class.

"You did." He growled. "I was there, he said you did right in front of everyone!"

"I told Kaleb I wasn't a virgin." I explained. "But I didn't tell him it was you."

"You still shouldn't have said anything!" He cried out.

"What does it matter? Why am I going to deny it? It happened, okay. What ever." I retorted. "What does it matter?" I repeated.

"Because, it's just embarrassing. The first time was the worst." He sighed, taking a seat. "I also didn't like how Jacen said that shit, that lucky bastard is glad Kenny convinced me not to beat his ass."

"Why would you beat his ass?" Now I was more confused than earlier!

"Because, he doesn't talk about you like that." He sighed.

"Skyler, what does it matter?" I repeated the same question.

"Because only I can talk to you like that!" He confessed and stood up. "We have something together that will always bring us together, and that bastard tried claiming what I rightfully took!"

"Took?" I growled, sitting up. "I gave it to you."

"As I gave you mine." He defended and that settled me down. "I'm just saying, I got on defense okay?"

"Okay." I nodded.

"Fuck, I wish we could just rewind." He frowned. "I wish you never left, and we were just running around mooning random people off the freeway." He reminisced.

"Yeah." I smiled, remembering too. "Those were good times, and like my mom bitching how you always come over, shit and eat our food." I giggled.

"Hey. I'd prefer not to bring that up." His lips curved to one side of his mouth in a playful manner.

"Remember what my sister said, can't trust a guy that comes, clogs your toilet and eats you out of house n home." I quote on quote spoke, even tried mimicking her voice.

"Shush!" He laughed, laying on the floor. "Those were some good times."

"Yeah." I grinned.

"Can we... start... over?" He nervously proposed.

"Even at school?" I suggested.

"Naw, I hate you at school. But at home, I don't want to." He grinned. My expression fell flat and I rolled my eyes. "I'm kidding!" He laughed, figures he'd be sarcastic.

"Yeah, the old Skyler is back." I mused and he just grinned.

"I love you, Tabitha." He said, but I wasn't sure if it was the brotherly or sisterly way.

"I love you too." I replied, without care if he was questioning the same thing I was.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) thank you so much for the comments!!! <3