Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Schedule.

P.E. was fairly interesting, I couldn't believe the people I barely met today were all in my PE class. My coach was cool, a nice older man, and very fit.

"Alright, scatter." Our coach called, causing everyone to rush to the locker rooms. I spent PE hanging out with Sebastian mainly, since Roxilyn and Romero have a thing going on or something.

"They're close." Sebastian chuckled, noticing how I kept glancing over my shoulder at them.

"Oh." I mumbled, with a shrug. "I was just curious."

"I know, most are." He assured while wrapping an arm around me. "You're cool, Tabitha."

"Thanks." I whispered, and shyly stared at the floor.

"You're not like the other kids here." He pointed out, which made me panic a little. Did he know?

"What do you mean?" I tried my best not to sound like I was on defense, but I was seriously worried.

"I mean, look around. Everyone has their hair dyed, and some form of piercing. You're so... So innocent looking." He explained with a smile, his blue green eyes shining at me.

"Oh. Yeah, I noticed that too. I always thought the rich kids looked more proper." I shrugged and stared at all my peers.

"Eh, when you have money. You tend to want to do wild things." He mused, gesturing to his hair and lip ring.

"Obviously." I retorted with a smile, and stared at his black with blond sploshed in. "But I like it."

"Thank you." He mimicked me earlier and looked down shyly.

"Psssh." I rolled my eyes while biting my bottom lip, shook my head and waved him bye as I went to the female locker room entrance. Suddenly I felt my arm being pulled, and faced Kaleb.

"They're bad news." Kaleb abruptly warned, his eyes narrowed.

"What do you mean they're bad news?" I inquired with furrowed brows and my lips pursed together.

"Druggies." He muttered, eying some chicks that walked by.

"Don't you hang out with them too?" I crossed my arms over my chest and he shrugged, leaning against the wall.

"That's different." He chuckled, with a smile on his face now.

"How's that different? That sounds a bit hypocritical to me." I argued and he shrugged.

"I don't care what it sounds like, I don't want my sister around them. Since she seems to take a liking to you, tell her they're bad news and keep her away from them." He ordered and I started laughing.

"That's kind of hard when I like them." I told him, which made his expression serious.

"That isn't funny." He whispered.

"I'm not joking, Sebastian is really cool." I smiled, just saying his name made me smile.

"Sebastian is just a follower." He growled.

"It's my first day, Kaleb. I'm not going to deal with this." I scowled and walked away. I rolled my eyes at Kaleb's actions, and just went inside the locker room. Roxilyn was standing there, waiting for me.

"What was that all about?" She growled, her arms folded across her chest and an expression that said she wasn't going to play.

"I don't know." I answered. Which wasn't entirely a lie, because I really didn't know why Kaleb would come to me, the new girl.

"Well what did he say?" She pressed on, trying to get information out of me.

"I don't know!" I cried out and opened my locker room. "It's just stupid."

"Whatever." She growled and opened her locker. I pulled and pulled on my backpack, trying to get it out. When she noticed I was failing, she helped me out. "Here."

"Thanks." I appreciated her help, and started stripping back to our school uniform.

"I'll just ask Kaleb." She thought aloud, causing me to sigh.

"I would appreciate that, I don't want problems with anyone, especially on my first day." I groaned, and finished getting dressed.

After PE, I went to fifth period. Which coincidentally, Roxilyn had with me. We both walked in together but she went to sit next to Romero, and I sat next to Sebastian.

"Hey you, again." Sebastian greeted as I sat down.

"Stalking me?" I joked and he busted up laughing.

"Since you're new here, with practically my schedule, I believe you'd be the one stalking me?" He retorted and I pointed a finger at him.

"Touche." I giggled and grabbed a notebook out of my bag. The teacher rolled her eyes at me, since I didn't even talk to her and it was my first day. I guess that was disrespectful, just going in with Roxilyn like I've already been here.

"You must be Tabitha?" The teacher asked, coming over.

"Yes, ma'am." I answered with a smile. She simply nodded then went to the front of the class to start a lecture about Science. I sat there so bored, I already went through all this at my old school. These school must be a little behind.

After fifth period, I was excited to go my last period. Sebastian hurried next to me and smiled.

"What class?" He asked, as I stared at my schedule. I showed him and he chuckled. "Well unfortunately it's not near my class, but I'll walk you anyways."

"You don't have too." I politely denied with a smile and he shrugged.

"I'm used to being late anyways." He assured; while walking me to my next class. I followed without any complaints, I mean I'll take any help I can get.

"Thanks, I wouldn't have found it so soon on my own." I thanked and politely took my schedule back from him, which he left his hand there so ours would touch for a moment. I glanced down at our hands, then darted my eyes to his and politely took it from him.

"No problem." He chuckled, at which I coughed and glanced at the door seeing Kaleb. Great. "See you around."

"Fo'sho." I replied, when he gave me a hug. I returned the hug, and we slowly parted.

"Want me to catch up to you after school?" He proposed, with a grin and I politely shook my head.

"I don't want you to go out of your way, I know how to get to the front gates." I informed and he shrugged.

"It would've been my pleasure." He winked and walked off. I stared at the floor with a smile for a moment, then looked over my shoulder at him as he walked off. I slowly shook my head and went inside the class.

"Tabitha Stryder, correct?" My History teacher asked, he was fairly young for being a teacher.

"Yes, sir." I respectfully answered.

"You're seated next to Mister Viceppo." He informed with a grin. I furrowed my brows and looked around the classroom.

"Viceppo?" I repeated and Kaleb rose his hand.

"He means me." Kaleb called out, at which I cringed.

"Great." I muttered and took a seat. Slowly that Kenny guy came in and sat in front of me, with Dee next to him. Sadly that's when I noticed Nikolette and Jacen were sitting in front of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of a short chapter, more rather the periods she has are short... Oh well... I'm gonna put her schedule down here so you guys can grasp it better... :)

Homeroom: Kaleb, Jacen, Roxilyn.

1st: Math; sits next to Sebastian, sits behind Kaleb, Nikolette is sitting next to Kaleb.

2nd: English; (Sebastians class is next door), sits next to Jocelyn, TA is Kaleb.

3rd: Photography; sits next to Kenny, Delsey is in front of Kenny, Romero is sitting next to Dee in front of Tabitha. Jacen & Whitney sit in front of Kenny and Delsey.

4th: PE; Delsey, Jacen, Josie, Kaleb, Kenneth, Nikolette, Romero, Roxilyn and Whitney.

5th: Science; Romero, Dee, Jacen, Sebastian, Roxilyn. (Sit wherever).

6th: History; Sits next to Kaleb, Kenny and Delsey in front, with Nikolette and Jacen in front of Kenny and Delsey.

Hope that made it easier for you guys. :)