Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Dinner.

After work, Nathan walked me home. We didn't bother to touch the Lory cheating on him subject, instead we talked about the weird customers that came in today. Once we made it to the middle of the road, he went to his place, and I went across the street to mine. But to my dismay, there was a little black convertible car outside.

"What are you doing here?" I growled, as I walked in the door. Skyler and Jacen were chilling like they never even argued before, and Tristan was in the kitchen cooking.

"I thought we could go out?" Jacen proposed, standing up and brushed his pants off.

"I'm cooking dinner." Tristan hollered from the kitchen, as if that were a 'no' to Jacen's proposal. I just nodded my head in the direction of the kitchen, shrugged and frowned.

"Damn." Jacen whispered, folding his arms across his chest. "I mean, you could always have leftovers if you want to come out?" He insisted, and I heard a growl from Tristan in the kitchen.

"I don't want to upset him more." I sighed, gesturing to Tristan again.

"So, I drove all the way over here for nothing?" Jacen quirked a brow.

"You can stay for dinner?" I suggested, and heard the spatula slam down.

"No." Tristan entered on cue, causing Jacen to stiffen.

"But Tristan, why-" I started and Tristan shook his head.

"I said no." Tristan repeated then started walking back to the stove.

"Then, I'm going out." I childishly retorted, I mean honestly. Why was he being so damn rude?!

"Really?" Jacen had a big grin on his face and Skyler just laughed.

"You're ridiculous." Skyler teased.

"As long as you don't mind me wearing this." I pointed to my dark skinny jeans, black tank, and white sweater.

"I don't mind at all." Jacen grinned and turned to Skyler. "See you tomorrow."

"Fo'sho." Skyler replied and turned to the television set.

"See you tomorrow?" I mouthed at Skyler, whom chuckled.

"We talked." He mouthed back.

"About?" Our silent conversation was rather cute. When Jacen looked over, Skyler just gave me a look that meant 'you' and I gave him a 'whatever' look back with a roll of my eyes. Skyler laughed and sent me a look that meant 'have fun', and I nodded.

"Am I missing something?" Jacen awkwardly asked, looking from Skyler to me and back.

"Nope." Skyler shook his head and sent me another look.

"Okay, I wont be out late." I laughed and Jacen rolled his eyes. I kissed Skyler on the forehead and walked over to the kitchen. "I'm heading out."

"I don't care." Tristan harshly snarled, and I frowned.

"What ever." I sighed, turned on my heel and walked to Jacen. "I'm ready."

"Okay." Jacen smiled and opened the door for me.

"Thanks." I appreciated his gentlemen self, though I'm sure that was going to change some point in time. Jacen is always floppy with his emotions, he must be bi-polar. I shrugged at my thoughts and got inside Jacen's car.

"Do you always talk to yourself?" Jacen inquired, and locked the doors.

"Hmmm?" I replied, clicking my seat belt in.

"I asked if you always talked to yourself?" He repeated himself and started the engine.

"Didn't even realize I was." I mildly laughed, and he shrugged.

"I couldn't hear anything audible." He assured and I nodded.

"That's good, so where are we going?" I suggested, a big smile on my face.

"Not sure." His lips pulled to one side of his mouth and a sigh erupted.

"Fast food?" I proposed and he rolled his eyes.

"You really want fast food, when I can take you to any restaurant?" He retorted, a look of complete amusement on his face.

"I'm not expensive." I bragged and he rolled his eyes again.

"Totally." He laughed and started driving. "Carl's Jr good for you?"

"Sure." I smiled.

"What would you get there?" He quirked a brow.

"Taco salad, no meat. Side of beans, a medium sprite, and a large fry." I listed and he laughed.

"Damn, girl can eat." He tease and I rolled my eyes. "Well if you don't mind, I'm taking you to the one near my house. I'm afraid to leave my car in the parking lot, let alone step out of it."

"No worries, I'm used to it." I assured and he nodded.

"Must suck to live that way?" He questioned, speeding up.

"Not really. I don't have a car, remember?" I giggled and he chuckled.

"What kind of car would you want, if you could get one, that is?" Boy was he nosy tonight and talkative too.

"I'm not sure. Probably a two thousand and eight Eclipse?" I shrugged and he smiled.

"Color?" He slyly drove with one had on the wheel and the other on the door, with the window down.

"Sounds girlie, but purple." I answered and he nodded.

"Sounds cool to me." He shrugged and I laughed.

"You'd drive a purple car?" I mused and he shook his head.

"Not even close." He joined in my laughter and to face me with a smile. "You're pretty."

"Ugh, thanks?" He caught me off guard and it kind of made me uncomfortable. I don't like to be surprised like that, and instead I looked out the window.

"Was that uncalled for?" He asked, a sheepish look on his face.

"No, I'm just not used to it." I explained and he nodded.

"Well, when you're with me... you'll get used to it." He admitted and I rolled my eyes.

We made it to Carl's Jr and went inside.

"I'll order for you, just pick our table." Jacen grinned and I nodded. I found a nice table by the window, so if conversation lacks I can look outside. "Coke?"

"Excuse me?" I replied, looking over my shoulder at Jacen.

"Do you want coke, as in the soda?" He teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Sprite, please." I replied with a smile. "Thank you."

"I'll be right back." He laughed and walked off.

"What are you doing here?" I heard and saw Sebastian.

"Hey!" I greeted, getting up and hugging him.

"You never answered my question." Sebastian mused, giving me a big hug. Romero hugged me, and so did Lory.

"I'm getting dinner." I finally answered.

"Nice, with who?" Lory questioned, about to sit at my table.

"Jacen." I answered, and she slowly backed away.

"Oh." She teased with a roll of her eyes. "We're still sitting with you guys."

"No we aren't." Sebastian's face grimaced as he declined Lory's offer.

"Yes, we are." She sternly replied and sat all the way against the window. Romero shoved Sebastian and then got in last. Squishing the three together, and soon Romero placed their number at the end of the table with mine.

"So where is he?" Romero asked, a bored expression on his face.

"Getting drinks." I answered and the three nodded, sucking down on their sodas.

"Ugh." We heard and all of us turned our heads to see Jacen. "I guess it's a party?" He nervously tried to joke as he took a seat next to me, and slid my soda over.

"Thanks again." I repeated and Jacen nodded, wrapping an arm around me.

"No problem, babe." He purred in my ear, then turned to the others. "So, hey."

"Hi." Lory politely greeted, and Jacen nodded.

"What are you all up to, tonight?" I was surprised by Jacen's niceness to my friends.

"Munchies." Romero flatly answered and Jacen nodded.

"Dinner." Jacen answered the unasked question.

"Yeah, Tabi told us." Lory explained and Jacen nodded.

"So." Jacen started, then turned to Sebastian. "How are you doing?"

"Fine." Sebastian growled, then stared at me.

"What's the matter?" Jacen quirked a brow.

"I don't like you." Sebastian hissed. "But that isn't anything new."

"It's all good if you're jealous, Sebastian." Jacen teased, a grin on his face. "Nice guys usually finish last, it's something you should just get used to."

"Jacen." I whined and he turned to me, with his smile gone.

"Ugh." He groaned and rolled his eyes in the other direction.

"So, what all did you guys order?" I asked, and just as I did their order came. It was a ton of fries, and I do mean a ton.

"Told you munchies." Romero laughed and grabbed their ranch packets. I couldn't help but laugh as Jacen's and mine came.

"Nice choice." Lory complimented and I nodded.

"Want to share?" I offered and she shrugged.

So that's how our dinner went, with Romero and Jacen chatting. Lory and I chatting, and Sebastian awkwardly sitting there while staring at me. Great dinner.... Right?
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much to those commenting! You have no idea how much it means to me! It makes me want to update more, just for you <3