Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Realization.

After dinner, Jacen and I headed to the car.

"So." Jacen started, and opened the door for me.

"Yes?" I sighed, taking a seat. He shut the door and hurried to the driver's seat, a grin on his face.

"Want to stay the night at my place?" He proposed, and I narrowed my eyes at him. "I'll take that as a no." He chuckled, and pulled out of the driving spot.

"You take right." I childishly retorted, and stared out the window. "Why would you want me to stay the night anyways?"

"To cuddle." He answered, but the question was; is he being truthful or lying?

"To cuddle?" I called his bluff, and he laughed.

"I knew you wouldn't believe me." He frowned, and made a sharp turn.

"It's just hard to believe, that's all." I admitted.

"What's wrong with just wanting to cuddle? I'm a gentlemen." He purred as he stopped at a stop sign. Some guys in the car next to us were whistling and making gestures at me.

"Just ignore them." I advised Jacen, whom inwardly growled.

"Guys annoy me." He abruptly confessed.

"Hey, you're one of those guys." I pointed out, and Jacen sent me a really hurt expression.

"Did you want a ride to school tomorrow?" He changed the topic, and I sighed.

"No thanks." I politely declined, and stared at my hands.

"Why not?" Again, he was pushing himself on me and it was getting annoying.

"Tristan takes me to school." I hissed, and turned to him. Just as my eyes met his, he looked away and sped up.

"Fine." He growled, and sped all the way to my house.

Once we were at my house, he unlocked the doors and tightly held the steering wheel.

"What you aren't walking me in this time?" I quirked a brow, and slowly unclasped my seat belt.

"Tristan's inside." He dryly answered; filled with jealousy.

"Oh wow, Jacen." I spat, getting out and slammed his door shut. "How mature."

"Mature?!" Jacen got out of his car, and leaned over the top of it to stare at me. "Don't get me started on people's faults."

"Oh shut up." I demanded and continued walking.

"Remember, I'm the reason you even have your friends again!" He screamed out, which echoed the neighborhood. I turned on my heel and walked over to him.

"You are not the reason, they were going to forgive me either way!" I hissed, and looked around to make sure no one was looking.

"Please, Sebastian is the reason they accepted you again. And the reason he did, is because he's jealous that you're with me." Jacen scoffed, and that's when I did something I couldn't believe I did. I slapped him.

"Don't ever say that." I cried out, and backed away. Folding my arms across my chest, and allowed my hair to fall in my face as I stared at Jacen.

"You can tell yourself what ever you want, sweetheart. But without me, you'd be nothing, you'd be alone and even Skyler wouldn't be talking to you." He continued, and ignore the fact I slapped him. His eyes were intense as he stared at me, and slowly his lips curled into a grin. "With that said, good night."

"Fuck you." I spat and walked back to my house. I slammed the front door, opened it, and slammed it again repeatedly.

"Whoa!" I jumped at the sudden voice and turned to see Tristan, along with Skyler.

"What the fuck?" Tristan growled, glaring at me.

"Leave me alone." I whispered, locking the door and stalked to my room.

"The hell was that for?" It was my mother, she took me off guard as she stumbled out of her room. A guy was in her bed and I didn't care, instead I turned my attention to her.

"Don't worry about." I snarled. " Mom."

"Tabitha, what's wrong witch you?" She placed a hand on her hip, and at that moment I was disgusted with her. "I axed you, what's wrong witch you!"

"You're not ghetto mom!" I screamed back, as I tried to shut my door but she wouldn't let me. "You're not ghetto, if you haven't forgotten, you're white!"

"Race has nothing to do with this." An unfamiliar male voice cooed, and soon a black man appeared. "It's all about how we feel inside."

"Oh, I'm sure you wonder how my mom feels inside." I hissed and he laughed!

"Oh, I already know." He winked, and my mom just shoved him.

"Tabitha." She sighed.

"No mom, I'm tired." I calmly said before slamming my door. I pressed the chair against it, and sat on the bed. Allowing the tears to fall, it seemed stupid. But to me, it wasn't. I was tired of living like this, and I wanted an out.

"Let's make love." That guy was so loud, and I'm sure he did it on purpose. Next thing I heard was a bed hitting against a wall, and my mom's pathetic attempts to muffle her orgasms. I growled, and grabbed my suitcase. I packed it and slipped my shoes on, before leaving the room.

"Where are you going?" Skyler yawned from the couch, I'm surprised he wasn't bothered by that noise, or at the fact he was booted to the couch.

"Out." I dryly answer and opened the front door.

"Not by yourself." He whined.

"Don't worry about me." I advised and was about to close the door, when he grabbed the top of it.

"Take this then." He held out a cell phone.

"You have a phone?" I quirked a brow and he laughed.

"I'm not the poor one, remember?" He reminded and I rolled my eyes. "I have everyone's number in there. Use it if you need it."

"Thanks." I smiled and walked off...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much for the comments! It seems as though I'm getting more and more comments, and trust me. It's very much appreciated! <3 I'm so happy!!! :) Thank you. I love hearing your input, and beliefs about who she should be with. :] it makes me happy. lol. Thanks again.
Sincerely, Kassi.