Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Texts.

As I was walking, without a destination in mind, when suddenly the phone Skyler gave me started to vibrate and it scared the crap out of me, making me scream.

From: Kitty
Skye, what're you doing?
Received: 10:50pm


I glanced at the text over and over again, it even made me quit walking. Curiosity beamed as I read the name over and over again... Kitty? So I glanced at her info in his contact list and seen a pretty brunette with deep blue eyes.

To: Kitty
Kitty?
CB# Me Skyler
Sent: 10:51pm


I stared at the phone and waited for the reply with anticipation.

From: Kitty
Who the hell is this? Because Skye knows who I am.
Received: 10:53pm


I laughed a little at her rude reply, and just shook my head.

To: Kitty
Who do you think it is?
CB# Me Skyler
Sent: 10:55pm


I waited and waited, then decided to pick my things up and continue walking. That's when I remembered Skyler has everyone's numbers, and soon I found myself skimming over Jacen's contact.

NEW MESSAGE.

Damn it, I groaned and ignored the text as I pressed send to call Jacen.

"Hello?" A female picked up, causing my heart to jump.

"Hello?" I repeated and the girl growled.

"Is this the bitch that's texting me?" She harshly retorted, and I frowned.

"Kitty?" I replied back, with just as much confusion.

"No shit." She spat.

"Look, calm the fuck down." I rolled my eyes although she couldn't see.

"You calm down, what are you doing with my boyfriend?" After she said that, my heart skipped.

"Boyfriend?" I quietly asked.

"Duh." She sarcastically answered, then I heard her sigh. "Is he cheating on me?"

"No, no. He's not, this is Tabitha." I explained.

"Oh, his best friend?" I heard her lightly laugh with realization, and she probably felt stupid. "What do you have his phone for?"

"I left the house, and it's late. He didn't want me going out without the phone, I'll give it back to him tomorrow." I assured, when suddenly gun shots were heard.

"What the hell was that?" She asked on the other end. I quickly ducked behind a wall, and glanced over. But there was nothing.

"I've got to go." I hastily stated then hung up. I quickly clicked Jacen's name and dialed.

"What?" Jacen's voice sounded tired, and crackly.

"Hi." I quietly answer, pressing my back against the brick wall more.

"Tabitha?" I heard him perk up a bit.

"Yeah." I sighed, and picked my bags up again. I started walking and kept the phone close to my ear.

"What are you calling for?" He growled, there went his perky voice.

"I'm not sure." I whispered.

"Huh?" His voice was filled with confusion and it kind of made me smile.

"I mean, is that offer for me staying the night... still open?" I suggested and heard him lightly chuckle.

"Good night, Tabitha." He calmly mused.

"Jacen." I groaned.

"What are you being serious?" No shit, I thought but instead took in a deep breath.

"Yes." I quietly answered, as though if I spoke too loud I'd get killed or something.

"Alright, where are you?" There his perky voice was again, I could tell he was excited.

"I'll walk there." I answered.

"No." He dryly spat.

"I'm already walking." I explained.

"I don't give a damn." He admitted.

"I'll see you there." I informed and hung up on him. I took in a deep breath and looked at the text Kitty sent again, it was calm and her explaining that her name is Victoria, aka Tori. I lightly smiled, and closed the phone. Continuing my journey to Jacen's house...

I was down his street when I seen him outside waiting, he was bundled up in a jacket, and I could see his breath from the street lights shining on him.

"Thought you never got cold?" I teased, it was a good thing I was walking or else I'd be frozen too. Not that my hands and feet weren't frozen already, along with my lips and what felt like my eyelashes from crying.

"I can't believe you walked." He sighed, grabbing my bags.

"I can't believe you let me stay the night." I smiled and he shrugged.

"I told you I want to cuddle." He grinned and we both walked inside. We crept to his room and he slowly closed the door. I reached in my suitcase and grabbed a pair of baggy sweat pants and a fuzzy long sleeved top.

"Thanks again." I appreciated as I came out of the bathroom, fully dressed for bed.

"I should be thanking you." He corrected, already laying in bed.

"Why?" I asked, laying next to him.

"Because I didn't expect you to come." He smiled, snuggling me.

"I kind of left my house." I frowned, and that caused him to stiffen.

"They aren't...calling the cops on you. Are they?" He quirked a brow.

"White girl, run away, in the ghetto. Oh, I'm so sure that's the cops top priority right now." I teased and started laughing. "No, Skyler knows."

"Oh, explains you have his phone?" He pulled out the phone with a grin on his face.

"How'd you?" I gasped and snatched it from him.

"I'm good at taking things. I'm kind of klypto." He sheepishly admitted.

"Oh," I lightly smiled and snuggled the side of my face on his warm chest.

"You're making my nipple hard." He joked and I sat up.

"Excuse me?" I growled, folding my arms across my chest.

"Not sexually, Tabitha. Relax. I meant with your cold face." He assured, and started laughing even louder.

"Oh." I slowly snuggled back into him, and some how in the night. I was so hot, that I took my sweater off. Which left me laying against Jacen, both of us bare chested.

That morning we both woke up to an annoying ring tone. We looked over and seen Logan standing there.

"You two were loud last night." Logan frowned, until he seen me and a perverted smile came on his face. "But I could see why." He teased and Jacen sat up and threw a pillow at Logan.

"Shut the fuck-" Jacen started to tell his brother off till he noticed I was topless. "Tabitha." He gasped, taking a big gulp. I had forgotten and quickly covered myself under the sheets. "Get out, Logan. We didn't have sex, okay?! Now leave!"

"I'm sure. Giggler." Logan teased one last time before leaving the room.

"Ugh, my brother's annoying." Jacen groaned, and I felt him shift to me. But I was under the sheets, and felt so embarrassed it wasn't even funny. "You okay?"

"Yeah." I whispered, slowly popping my head out.

"If you wanted to be topless, you should've locked the door." He mused, gesturing to the door that has a lock on it. I glared at the door and turned to him.

"I didn't even remember getting so hot that I took my sweater off till now." I pouted, keeping the blankets close to my chest.

"Oh." He started laughing.

"Shut up." I demanded, and looked around for my sweater.

"I didn't even know you had no bra on, that's a disgrace to me." Jacen laughed even harder, and I felt my cheeks burn.

"Shut up!" I screamed and grabbed the sweater, putting it on and glared at him.

"I'm just kidding." He frowned. "Want to shower?"

"No." I denied and looked away.

"Well, not together." He clarified and I weakly smiled.

"I'll shower after you then." I sighed.

"Suit yourself." He shrugged, and got up. "Though showering together would save water, you know. Just saying. Thinking of our economy." He rambled and I couldn't help but giggle.

"No, Jacen." I rolled my eyes and got my stuff ready for when I was done with my shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap! :) Crazy shit right? hahahaa who is this Kitty person? Hmmm...Skyler has a gf? Oh snap! Why didn't he tell Tabitha? >:D gets juicy right? lol