Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Just burn 'em.

After our separate showers, I quickly got dressed and we were heading out. I grabbed my bags and Jacen quirked a brow.

"What are you doing?" He asked, staring at me with confusion.

"Getting my bags." I answered as if it were the most obvious thing.

"No shit." He scoffed. "But I mean, why?"

"Because I'm going home after school." I answered, then mumbled. "I think."

"Why don't you just leave them here, then after school if you want to go home, we can come here and get them?" He suggested and I rolled my eyes.

"Wouldn't it be easier to leave them in the trunk of your car, that way we don't have to use the gas to come back here? Instead I can walk to your car, get my bag, then meet up with Skyler and Tristan?" I questioned, my idea was a much better idea.

"No." He simply answered, grabbed his keys and bag then left his room.

"Seriously?" I sighed, following. I left my bag and just caught up to Jacen's quick pace.

"Finally up?" Logan tease, sitting at the couch with a bowl of cereal.

"Shut up." Jacen hissed, and I didn't say a word. I just followed him out the door.

"Want breakfast?" Jacen offered, with a yawn as he unlocked his car.

"No thanks, I usually don't eat breakfast." I explained and he shrugged.

"I'm getting me some hash browns at least." He informed, as we drove off. We made it to a Jack n The Box and sure enough, he ordered quite a few Hash browns. "Are you sure you don't want any?"

"I'm sure." I smiled, and he shrugged again and started eating them with ketchup. Once he was done eating his stupid hash browns, we rolled up to school. Jacen tossed his trash away then wrapped an arm around me.

"Skyler wants his phone back." We heard and turned to see Kaleb.

"Why didn't Skyler come over to me?" I quirked a brow.

"He's got stuff to do." Kaleb shrugged.

"Well, when I see him. I'll give him his phone." I informed and he sighed.

"Fine." He mumbled and glanced at Jacen. "You two still together?"

"Of course." Jacen grinned, pulling me closer to him.

"I can't believe you did this again." Kaleb sighed, looking away.

"You should've stepped up." Jacen critiqued and I rolled my eyes.

"Both of you, shut up." I growled, shoving Jacen and walked to my locker. Once I opened my locker, it was slammed shut and Jacen stood there, angrily.

"Don't make big shows like that." He quietly hissed, as if he were afraid people would hear.

"Why not?" I rose a brow, and reopened my locker. Again it was slammed shut, and I let out a frustrated breath of air.

"Because, it's rude." He nodded and I laughed.

"And slamming a lady's locker isn't?" I suggested and he shrugged.

"When you act like a lady, you'll be treated like one." He said before walking away. and I just watched him with an annoyed expression.

"What was that all about?" Lory inquired, with Roxilyn standing next to her; both of them watching Jacen.

"Lord knows." I mused, and finally opened my locker without it shut.

"Dude, what happened last night?" Roxilyn quickly asked, causing both Lory and I to look at her with confusion.

"Ugh, what do you mean?" I replied, turning my attention back to my locker. I offloaded all my notebooks and smiled contently.

"Monique said you stayed at Jacen's?" Roxilyn was awfully nosey.

"Since when do you talk to Monique?" I retorted, closing my locker and leaned my back against it so I could stare at Roxilyn.

"Believe it or not, but she and I are friends. I just don't like Nikolette." Roxilyn answered, then narrowed her eyes. "Now answer my question."

"I left home last night." I sighed, picking my bag up.

"Why?" Lory immediately asked, with a soft expression.

"Long story." I mumbled and Roxilyn rolled her eyes.

"So you stayed at Jacen's? Sounds slutty-ish." Roxilyn harshly spat.

"Says the one who fucked Jacen repeatedly at your house?" I snarled just as mean.

"Ugh, I'll leave you two alone." Lory whispered, and quickly walked away from us. Roxilyn stood there with her hands on her hips, and I had my arms across my chest.

"What's wrong with your Roxilyn?" I frowned.

"You just put my business out there, you're glad only Lory heard." Roxilyn warned, and I rolled my eyes.

"Before that." I clarified and she let out a big breath.

"My brother likes you." She whispered, her eyes shifting around.

"You told me to stay away from him." I reminded, and she nodded.

"Yes, but I didn't realize how much he really liked you." She explained and took in a deep breath. "I mean, Jacen's only doing this because he knows Kaleb likes you."

"I know." I shrugged, and pulled the strap to my bag higher up my shoulder.

"And you continue why?" She furrowed her brows.

"I was alone." I muttered, barely audible.

"What?" She asked, her eyes narrowing slightly.

"I was alone." I repeated a little louder.

"And that means what?" She suggested, and I took in a deep breath.

"Jacen was there for me, after everything. Even Kaleb treated me like shit." I answered, and held my breath. I was afraid of what Roxilyn was going to say.

"I told Kaleb." She sighed. "I told Kaleb that he should've talked to you like he wanted too, but Jacen told him not too."

"Jacen did?" I quirked a brow and she nodded.

"Yeah, he said that you weren't worth it. Then Dante agreed, even though you hadn't met him at the time. But Dante follows Kaleb and Jacen around like they're God's or something." Roxilyn rolled her eyes and slowly turned her full attention to me. "I hope you can fix this, Tabi."

"Why is it all on me? Kaleb didn't do anything, he could have." I cried out and she nodded.

"I understand, but he didn't because Jacen wanted you to himself and persuade Kaleb not too." She basically repeated everything she had just said.

"If he really liked me as much as you say he does, then he should have done what he wanted to do, regardless of what Jacen said." I said and walked away. Roxilyn didn't bother to follow me or anything as I met back up with Jacen. But knowing what I did, it made me feel dirty for just standing next to him.

I kept questioning myself, did Jacen set all of this up? Were people going to continue to talk to me but Jacen told them not too, just so he could make that deal with me? I frowned at my thoughts and seriously tried paying attention in class but I failed at it. I couldn't get my mind off of what Roxilyn and I talked about, it all made sense now...

"What's wrong with you?" Jacen asked as we walked after school.

"Nothing, why?" I retorted, like a robot.

"Because, at PE you didn't hang with anyone. You haven't said anything to me, you almost forgot to give Skyler his phone back, and teachers told Kaleb that you're distracted by something." Jacen answered, wrapping me in his arms and holding me in front of him.

"Let me go, Jacen." I sighed, looking down.

"I'm not letting go till you give me an answer." He stood his ground. We were in the parking lot and there was hardly anyone around, and that's when I blew up.

"Why so you can be happy with yourself?!" I screamed, causing him to let me go.

"What do you mean?" He calmly inquired, without an expression on his face.

"You know what I mean! You told Kaleb not to talk to me, when he wanted too! Before you and I! Before anything! It makes me wonder who else you told not to talk to me!" I choked out, and felt so used.

"Tabitha." He calmly whispered and I shook my head.

"You made me feel like shit for using you. When you were the real one using me." I cried out, and felt a tear run down my cheek. "Just when I thought this was all real."

"It is real." He sighed.

"Don't give me that bullshit! I'm so done with it all. I don't owe you shit, and I would say you owe me. But I don't want what you give." I spat, and turned on my heel.

"What about your stuff?" He asked as I walked away. Was that really all he had to say? Was he that cold hearted to not plea me back or something? I stopped in my tracks and side glanced at him.

"Burn it." I answered and continued walking. It wasn't much anyways, the only thing in my bag is an extra hair brush, deodorant, a small bottle of perfume, and my pajamas.

"Tabitha." He growled, and I just continued walking. I didn't want to hear it, I didn't care anymore. I made it to the meet spot, and got in the back seat of Tristan's car. Which took Skyler back, since he isn't used to sitting up front.

"You okay?" Skyler whispered, leaning over the seat to see me.

"I'm fine." I dryly lied, and stared out the small back window.

"You don't seem fine." Skyler insisted.

"Just leave her alone, Skyler." Tristan ordered and started driving.

"Something's wrong with her, Tristan." Skyler whispered, as if I wouldn't hear.

"She doesn't want to be bothered." Tristan retorted.

"I understand that, but I want to know what's wrong. She always tells people she's fine, leave her alone, when really she needs someone to talk too." Skyler explained and Tristan scoffed.

"I don't give a damn, I don't want to hear bullshit in my car." Tristan finally admitted what his real problem is. "I already have enough to deal with as it is."

"Oh really and what do you have to deal with?" Skyler called him out.

"I have to deal with living in a small ass house, working for rich snobby people, and my mother calling me to tell me he wants me home." Tristan exclaimed.

"Huh?" Skyler and I both asked in unison.

"Don't worry about it." Tristan whispered, speeding up a little.

"Whatever." Skyler mumbled, and turned to look out his window. I just sat there quietly, and kept to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww Skyler is worried hahaha and what's going on with Tristan? Say wha? lol XD hope you guys are liking the story, and thanks commenters. It means a lot! <3