Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Phone.

I never felt so heart broken on the way to school, wait scratch that; having to leave Skyler in the beginning was the same pain. None the less, the pained feeling wasn't a feeling that I favored. I hopped out of Tristan's car, weakly smiled, with a nod for appreciation and walked off. Skyler soon followed and we both walked around like we had a secret.

"What's the matter, Tabi?" Lory came over and immediately observed.

"Nothing." I lied with a slight shrugging, putting on the best fake smile I could muster.

"Nothing my ass." She scoffed and looked over at Skyler as he stood with the guys, indifferently.
"Did you and Skyler?" A pause was after, and I looked at her with confusion.
"You did!" She giggled, and I rolled my eyes at her over exaggeration.

"Not even close." I shot down her idea, and slammed my locker closed.

"Then what is it? You seem really down." She mumbled, following at my side like a lost puppy with her head down in thought.

"It's nothing, I'm smiling see?" I replied, going overly dramatic on the smile.

"That's exactly what I'm talking about, Tabitha. You're faking it all." She growled, and glared me in the eyes. "Now why wont you tell me?"

"Because, it's not something we want to tell everyone yet." I shrugged, and realized what I just admitted too.

"Oh shit, you're pregnant?!" She squealed.

"What the fuck? No!" I screamed back, and of course the rumors had started.

That day I dealt with people giggling, and staring me over. Sebastian trying to talk to me about the 'pregnancy' and who the father could be. Jacen quickly rushed over at PE, but I was with my friends and Kaleb just stared at me with confusion.

"Long day?" Tristan questioned, as I got in the car.

"Extremely." I sighed and heard him start the car. "What about Skyler?"

"He text-ed me saying he was going to find a ride home." He shrugged, and we drove off.

"Find a ride?" I repeated to myself in deep thought, when I looked out the window and seen him with Whitney. I furrowed my brows and turned to Tristan. "Can I see your phone?"

"Why don't you just use yours?" He questioned, and I rose a brow.

"You haven't noticed, I don't have a phone." I frowned and he chuckled.

"You have a phone, you just didn't have service. But your dad turned it back on." Tristan informed, and I gasped.

"Really?" I reached in my bag and smiled. Once I turned the phone on, so many texts hit at once. Some from my sister, some old ones from Skyler, and a weird number I didn't recognize. I ignored that text and smiled at the others. I dialed Skyler's number and soon he picked up.

"Hello?" His voice was inquisitive.

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" I spat back.

"Thanks for the greeting, oh my gosh I got my phone back, yay!" He sarcastically replied with a chuckle.

"Why are you with Whitney?" I ignored his comments.

"Because we're hanging out after school. Why?" He replied, obviously wondering what's it my business.

"What are you doing after school?" I continued.

"Hanging." He repeated.

"Nasty hanging?" I insisted and he laughed.

"Does it matter?" He retorted.

"Yeah it does, especially when you have a girl friend." I hissed and heard him lightly gasp, that's when I hung up on him. Feeling satisfied with myself, I sat back in the chair and grinned.

"That was, ugh, interesting?" Tristan laughed and I nodded.

"Yep." I agreed, and he continued to laugh.

"So, you moving back home or... did you want to stay with me?" He awkwardly proposed and I froze for a moment.

"I think, I really need to go home." I frowned and he nodded.

"Understandable." He assured and I weakly smiled. "The offer will always stand though."

"Thanks." I appreciated the offer, and who knows maybe when I graduate; I just might take it up.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry that I haven't updated in sooo long!!! I've been so busy with work and stuff, it's unreal!!! Anyways hope you enjoy this chapter. Thanks for continuing to read. :)

If I may be honest, I'm getting kind of bored with the story. But I'm unsure if I should leave it at a cliffhanger or something to continue some other time, and start a different story that I wanna do, or just finish this one the best I can and leave it at that? Hmm... IDK.