Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Gossip.

I went to work, and surprisingly Nathan didn't show up; so I worked with his dad the whole day. Stan, Nathan's father, was nice enough to drive me home. Once I went inside my house, Skyler was standing there pissed off.

"What?" I nonchalantly ask, draping my sweater over the chair.

"Don't what me, Tabitha." Skyler growled, and walked around the coffee table. "What the fuck is your problem?" He spat, eying me down.

"I don't have a problem." I answered, with a small smile.

"You sure acted like it earlier, fucking made Whitney mad at me." He growled, with his arms folded across his chest.

"Oh isn't fun when she finds out you tried playing her?" I sarcastically pouted, and Skyler rolled his eyes.

"You piss me off sometimes." He hissed, and I shrugged.

"But you still love me." I smiled, and he shook his head.

"I'm not so sure anymore." He harshly retorted and turned on his heel to walk down the hall.

"All because you didn't get sex?!" I called after him, a little hurt.

"No, Tabitha. It's more than that, you snooping through my business, and shit. That's not what best friends do." He scolded and I looked away.

"Kind of like what you did to me?" I questioned, and heard him growl.

"You know what Tabitha, I'm moving back with my parents. You don't have to worry about me anymore!" He screamed and rushed down the hall. I followed and found him packing his bags.

"Right this second?" I furrowed my brows and he nodded.

"Yes, right this second." He hissed, and took a seat on his bed.

"I don't get the big deal. Kitty is much hotter than Whitney." I admitted and he growled again.

"It's not about that, damn it!" He screamed, and balled his fists.

"Then what is it?!" I screamed back and he stood up.

"It's like you purposely ruin good things for me, and I don't know why." He sighed.

"I think you should be loyal to your girlfriend, and that's what good friends do. They keep their friends from making dumb ass mistakes." I explained and he rolled his eyes.

"It's my mistakes, not yours." He nodded and lifted his bag up, ripped his cellphone charger out of the wall and sent me a look. "Some day, I hope you realize that." And with that, he walked out. I stood there with my brows furrowed, this happened so quick. Was he really that mad over what I said on the phone?

Slowly I walked over to the living room and looked out the window as he walked down the street. I wasn't going to go after him, like he said, he makes his own mistakes. And right now, he was making a really big mistake... I turned back to the room and walked inside, letting the emptiness seep in.

"What the hell was that?" Tristan came in, and looked around.

"Skyler being bitchy, as usual." I shrugged.

"Bitchy or overly dramatic?" Tristan teased and I lightly joined.

"True." I agreed, and sighed.

"Don't let it bother you, Tabitha." He assured with a smile. "We all get stupid sometimes."

"True." I repeated and lightly giggled. "I just think everyone in my life is fucked up."

"That's life for you, it's never perfect." He seemed so wise at this moment, and I wasn't sure if it was because of my emotional state or if it was him in general. I felt that connection with him and lightly smiled.

"Thanks." I sighed, and looked down. Suddenly I felt a hand under my chin, forcing my head up and his lips collided on mine. This was probably going to be a big mistake for me, but I was going to make my own mistakes. Skyler pissed me off, I was moving away, and why not? I didn't care anymore, I was tired of Skyler being the first and last person I had sex with... So I was going to have sex with Tristan right now...

That next morning we both woke up next to each other, naked. It was a weird feeling, a feeling I hadn't felt before, except with Skyler. I slowly rolled over and glanced at my alarm clock.

"Oh shit!" I cursed, grabbed my clothes, skipped the shower and jumped on Tristan. "Wake up!"

"Ugh." He pushed me away and rolled over.

"Tristan!" I screamed and he sat up right.

"That's what you said last night." He winked and yawned.

"Knock it off." I hissed and he chuckled.

"Fine." He sluggishly put on boxers, grabbed his keys and walked to his car. The ride was very slow, and I wondered if he was purposely trying to piss me off. Finally I was at school, and hurried in.

"You look like you had sex?" Lory commented, and Sebastian came over.

"You smell like sex too." He teased and I rolled my eyes at the two.

"Long night." Which wasn't entirely a lie, but I wasn't going to admit that I had sex.

"I bet." Lory giggled when a familiar smell came by. It was Skyler's cologne, and sure enough there he was. I narrowed my eyes and turned away.

"I heard he stayed with Kaleb." Sebastian gossiped, something he usually didn't do; not with others around.

"I heard that too." Lory agreed, and I shrugged.

"I don't care." I hissed and lightly closed my locker.

"What?" They both gasped and caught up to me.

"I said, I don't care." I dryly repeated.

"Isn't he like your best friend?" Sebastian choked out the last part.

"Was." I corrected and he frowned.

"As much as I like to hear that, what happened?" He inquired, and Lory nodded.

"Just stupid drama." I answered, and took in a deep breath.

"Was it because of the Whitney thing?" Lory questioned.

"How'd you hear about that?" I frowned.

"Whitney told everyone." Sebastian filled me in, and I groaned.

"She did what?" I hissed through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, word went around quick. Skyler is being bad talked now." Lory mumbled.

"Hell no." I snarled and went looking for Whitney.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm... I guess I can get back into the story... hahaha