Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Making Things Right.

"Where are you going?" Jacen asked, as I started walking towards the exit of the school.

"I'm walking home." I answered, after pushing him away and continued my way.

"I can give you a ride." He offered, and I rose a brow.

"You have school." I sighed, and he shrugged.

"I can afford to skip a day." He assured, and I shrugged. I didn't feel like walking, and I knew Tristan was some where else. I took in a deep breath and followed him to his car.

"Thanks for the ride." I did appreciate it, as I got inside and clipped my seat belt.

"Don't mention it." He chuckled, and pulled out of the parking lot. "So, I hear you're moving?"

"Where'd you hear that?" I stammered, taken back that Jacen knew this.

"Skyler told Kaleb, and Kaleb told me. In confidence of course." Jacen explained, and I sighed.

"Yeah, I'm moving." I admitted, why wouldn't I? Jacen already knew, and everyone is going to find out some time.

"Why didn't you say anything?" He questioned, and I shrugged.

"I don't want people showing more attention or something when they find out, since I'm not sure exactly when we're moving." I confessed, and he nodded.

"Well, you can live with me... if you want?" He offered, and I laughed.

"No thanks, Jacen." I politely declined, but of course that wasn't good enough.

"Why not?" He groaned.

"Because I miss my brother." I sighed, just the thought of William made tears in my eyes.

"You can visit him on the weekends, anytime you want. I'll take you." He insisted, and I shook my head.

"And you miss parties? Yeah, right." I mused, but he wasn't laughing.

"Parties aren't everything." He scoffed, and took in a deep breath. "Not without someone to share them with." He quietly added.

"Jacen, I appreciate this. But, I want my family." I frowned, I wasn't ready to grow up yet. I wasn't even ready to get a job, I didn't want to be forced into growing up and now that I've got the chance to go back to a life without worry, that sounded so good. Especially with my family.

"Your dad left you." He growled, and I stared at him with bewilderment. "Your family isn't perfect."

"No one's is." I quoted Tristan, and glared out the window.

"But I could be perfect for you." He stated, and I rolled my eyes.

"No one is perfect." I corrected, and he laughed.

"You'll always have your family, Tabitha. You don't always have us here, in this rich school." He pointed out, and I nodded.

"But I don't need anyone, but my family." I harshly said, and smiled. My family means a lot to me.

"Whatever you say." He snarled, and pulled up to my house. He didn't shut the engine off, instead he stared at his steering wheel.

"If you were in my position, you'd be doing the same." I lastly said, and got out.

Once I opened the door, there my mom sat on the couch.

"You're home early?" She whispered, staring at the wall.

"Suspended." I sheepishly admitted, and took a seat.

"Nice." She sighed.

"What's wrong?" I inquired, staring at her intensely.

"Your father." She mumbled.

"What now?" I growled, slightly annoyed at the two.

"He's unsure of what he wants to do." She explained, and I rose a brow.

"To do?" I repeated and she nodded.

"We're trying to figure out where we want to move. If we want to buy a house in our old neighborhood, buy one over here, or in a completely new state." She elaborated, and I sighed with relief. I got up and sat next to her, placing her hand in my own.

"I'm willing to go wherever you both are wanting to go." I assured and she smiled at me.

"William misses you." She abruptly informed, and a tear slid down my cheek.

"I miss him too." I truthfully answered and she nodded.

"Well, tell me what happened today." It was like I had my old mom back, the one I used to go shopping with, hang out with, and gossip with. It was at this moment, as I sat there gossiping about what happened, that I knew I made the right decision on going with my family.

Slowly as the week went by, I spent it packing my bags. Oh those bags that I have been dreaming about packing and moving, so many nights. I smiled, and looked around my now empty room. Tristan came in and stood there, staring at me.

"Your mom left the house in my name." He mumbled, with a half smile. "I plan to live here for awhile, so come visit."

"Of course." I grinned, and stood. I took in another deep breath and glanced around. "Wont be the same with it empty huh?"

"It will never be the same." He chuckled, and walked over to me. "I'm sorry about being an ass."

"Hmm?" I replied and he sighed.

"After we... You know." He commented and I made a big 'O' with my mouth.

"It's all good Tristan." I grinned and he nodded.

"I just didn't want you leaving on bad terms." He sighed, kissed my cheek and walked out. That made me think, I wouldn't want to leave on bad terms neither. My parents decided they wanted to move out of the city, and that means I have no idea when I'd see anyone again.

"Hey mom!" I called, and she came out of her room in one of her old dresses.

"Yes, dear?" She questioned, a phone next to her ear and her hand held papers.

"I'm going out real quick, I'll be back." I informed and she nodded.

"Be safe." She smiled, and went back inside her room.

"Always." I replied, grabbed a jacket and left the house.

My steps on the wet concrete street were in rhythm as I walked down it. I took in a deep breath and prepped myself for the long walk. An hour later, I made it to the school. I hopped the fence to the PE area and found my friends.

"Hey." I greeted and they all just stared at me.

"You're moving?" Sebastian sighed.

"Yeah. I told you on the phone." I reminded and he nodded.

"It's just harder to know it's for real." He confessed, and I sighed.

"I'll always keep in touch." I assured and he nodded.

"I know." He weakly smiled, and embraced me in a hug.

"I'm going to miss you!" Lory cried out, and wrapped me in her arms.

"I'm going to miss you too." I honestly replied, and held her close.

"So, what are you doing here?" She asked as she pulled away.

"I'm here to say my final farewells, I don't want to leave with the history I'd be leaving with." I explained and she nodded.

"How noble of you." She complimented, and I smiled...

That day I went around to everyone, even Whitney, and made amends. But Jacen wasn't at school today, apparently he hasn't been going to school. So I planned after saying my amends to Skyler and Kaleb, that I'd go to his place.

"Skyler." I called, and he turned.

"What?" He growled.

"I want to apologize." I choked out, he just shook his head and continued walking.

"I'm going to be living with Kaleb." He confessed as he walked. So I did my best to keep up and listen. "You were right, my parents don't want me."

"I-" I started but he cut me off.

"Don't, Tabitha. It's all good. But I do want to thank you, Kitty is the best girl I could ask for and I'm glad I didn't make that mistake." He thanked with a smile. I lightly returned the smile and was taken back when he wrapped me in his arms. "I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I whispered back, and then we parted.

"Kaleb said come by later tonight, at like nine. He didn't come to school today." Skyler relayed the message and I nodded.

"Thanks. I'm going to Jacen's right now." I smiled and Skyler nodded.

"Be safe." He gave me one last hug and we parted...

Logan answered the door, and chuckled.

"Well, well..." He mused and I sighed.

"I know we're not on the best terms, Logan. And I'll be seeing you at my sister's wedding. But, I just want to see Jacen without issues, please." I mumbled and Logan was taken back.

"Okay then." He shrugged and went up stairs to get Jacen.

"What are you doing here?" Jacen questioned, as Logan went to his room.

"I wanted to see you." I weakly smiled, and Jacen rolled his eyes.

"Aren't you leaving soon?" He quirked a brow and I nodded.

"That's why I wanted to see you." I sighed and he smiled.

"Taking up my offer?" He questioned, and I shook my head.

"No." I sadly declined, and he furrowed his brows.

"Then what do you want." He coldly growled.

"I want to make things right, before I leave." I explained, and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, okay. I hope you have a safe trip, bestie. Have fun. Okay? It's right. Bye." He hissed and slammed the door in my face. I stood there with tears in my eyes, and my nose stung from my emotions kicking in.

"Bye." I whispered and pulled out a letter from my pocket. I planned ahead, and kind of knew Jacen would do this. So I slipped the letter through his cracked windows, and walked off.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to end this story epically. :) Well I hope it's an awesome ending. It's how I imagined ending a story, and I figured this would be the perfect timing. Anyways sorry for all the long waits and what not. Hope this chapter didn't come off as rushing... Ugh.