Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Unanswered letters.

The weather was cold, and my tears wouldn't stop falling. So much for leaving on good terms, maybe at my sister's wedding I'll be able to make amends with Jacen. As I walked, I hummed a familiar tune to myself and thought about this whole experience.

I was ashamed of where I lived, because of the fancy school I was going to. Because it was a move from a nice home, to a ghetto one. I judged the people around my neighborhood because of the way they lived, when really they respected me as a person for respecting them. I got a job at a liquor store, to make money. It wasn't the best job, but I did what I had too. I didn't break down because of this, I fell into partying and drugs, but I bettered myself after wards.

I didn't need a man to make me happy, sure I was weak at times with Jacen. But in the end, here I am walking by myself. Here I am with a whole life experience, and I hope that everyone takes their experience with me to heart. They judged Nathan for where he lived, and took me in because they didn't know where I lived. Next time if anything like this happened, I'd be more proud of where I come from. Isn't that how it should be? To live your life to the fullest? Why be ashamed of something you can't change? Such as looks, family, or something? Be proud of who you are and where you come from.

A smile was plastered on my face as I talked to myself mentally, and suddenly a bright light came towards me. I narrowed my eyes to see better and noticed they were head lights, was it Jacen? Was it Kaleb? Or Tristan? Maybe my mom? It was an endless possibility, and so I continued to walk.... Letting the rain drops hit me. Whomever it is, will reveal themselves. I smiled thinking it was Jacen and turned to see the vehicle come closer...

Jacen's POV.

After slamming the door, I leaned my back against it. Taking in a deep breath, when I heard someone chuckle. I glanced up at Logan, whom stood there with an amused expression.

"You should go after her." He advised, and with that turned on his heel.

"Why?!" I yelled back, and that's when I seen a new side of Logan that I didn't expect to. He rushed to the railing of the staircase and glared down at me.

"Because that girl has put up with shit from you, I don't give a damn why she did or what happened. But the look in her eyes showed that she actually cared, and all you could do was shove her away. You need to go after her, and tell her how you feel, and if you truly love her. Fucking let her go, man!" Logan's voice was deep and filled with wisdom. I stared at him without an expression, and slowly opened the door. Taking his advice, I rushed after her. But where was she going?

Suddenly I heard the squeals of tires, the rain was pouring pretty hard by now. I followed the sound of a crash, and turned the corner to see a car hit a pole. Something dark went flying, but that didn't take my attention because it was probably a piece of the van. I rushed over to the car and looked in. It was no car, actually it was Romy's van. Lory was bent forward, bloodied up and Sebastian's body was leaning out the broken window.

"What... What happened?" Romero stirred and opened the door, stumbling out.

"I'm not sure man, I just seen your van hit this pole." I explained, and helped him sit down.

"Dude, I thought I hit you." He lightly chuckled.

"Huh?" I retorted, raising a brow and glanced back at the van. "What were you guys doing?"

"Smoking, and shit." Romero shrugged, and smiled at me. "I'm glad you're okay."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I growled, when I heard another stir. Sebastian stumbled out of the van and hit the floor pretty hard.

"Is she okay?" Sebastian cried out, and I raised a brow.

"Dude, it wasn't a she." Romero coughed, his nose bleeding, and cheek cut.

"Huh? Damn. We need to quit taking pills." Sebastian chuckled, and I rolled my eyes.

"Is Lory okay?" I scoffed and the two looked over their shoulder.

"Who knows." Romero was so out of it, and the reason he was driving was beyond me. I rolled my eyes, and stepped over Sebastian. I leaned in the van and looked at Lory. She slowly lifted her head and smiled.

"I can't feel a thing." She groaned, then laid her head back down.

"You have a concussion." I sighed, grabbing my cell and tossed it at Sebastian. "Call the police." I ordered.

"Hell no man, we'll be busted!" Romero cried out.

"Shut the fuck up, your health is more important!" I screamed at him and walked over. "Your dumb ass could have killed someone!" I added and walked away from the van to get some air. That's when I noticed it. The thing that flew in the air...

"What are you looking at?" Sebastian called out, but I ignored him.

My breathing was slow, my heart felt hard as I approached the object that I saw fly. My hair was in my face dripping wet, and I felt my knees give as I stared down at the lifeless body of Tabitha Stryder...

Hey, Jacen.

If you're reading this, then I was right to write this.
I want to apologize Jacen, I shouldn't have used you.
But really, I've never felt so alive with someone.
You made me feel happy for once, and it's like...
Well, I don't know how to explain it ...
When everyone ignored me, you were there for me.
I know we shared real moments together,
Regardless of our deal that we made.
I want to thank you for everything. Thank you.
I just wish you would've spoken to me today.
But I'll see you at my sister's wedding,
And we can talk there? I'm not sure if you hate me.
There's something I want to ask you...
But for right now I wanted to tell you that... Well...
That I love you.
<3 Tabitha.

♠ ♠ ♠
I don't think I wrote this as emotional as I was hoping it'd be. But I wanted to end the story, and I think this was the best way to end it. Never take forgranted the people in your life. When given the chance to make things right with someone take it, you never know when it's your last chance. Don't judge someone because of their looks or background, judge them for them. And don't do substances while driving. Thank you for reading... Peace.