Don't Tell Them Where I Live Now.

Party invite.

I went to my locker to get my things for third period photography. I took time last night to make ideas for our project. I forgot which locker was mine and realized I left the paper in my locker like an idiot.

"Kaleb!" I called out, catching up to him.

"What?" He growled, turning around and glaring. Jacen just stood there with a smirk, looking me over.

"For PE you should come in our lockers and change." Jacen teased causing Kaleb to turn and hit him.

"Shut up." Kaleb snapped, then turned back to me. "What?"

"Umm. I forgot which locker was mine and the combination." I mumbled with a frown, he grabbed my upper arm and pulled me to the lockers. He lightly shoved me against the lockers next to the one he opened up.

"There." He sighed and looked around to see if anyone was watching.

"Thank you." I whispered, with a little curiosity on how he knew my combination and what not.

"Don't worry about it." He shrugged and walked off with his hands in his pants. I grabbed my bag and figured it's a lot easier just to carry it until PE comes along. I grabbed my locker combination paper, and stuffed it in my pocket after taking careful time to memorize it.

"You coming?" I heard and turned to see Kenny.

"Stalking me?" I teased and he chuckled.

"Oh baby." He winked and linked arms with me. "So have any ideas on the project?"

"I've got a few ideas." I answered with a grin.

"A few more than me." He laughed and hurried us off to class.

"I've changed plans." The teacher abruptly confessed, we all looked at her with confusion as she announced everyone's new partners.
"Your partner you have now, will be the one to photograph you with another person. I'm paring up four. Jacen, and Whitney you're part of Kenny and Tabitha's group."

"Great." I mumbled as Jacen turned around with a grin.

"I'm going to put a list of emotions on the board, you choose which ones you want to do. I'll use this group as an example, the original partners will be taking a picture of their partner with one of the new partners. Like, Kenny. You'll be taking the photograph of Tabitha with Jacen." The teacher elaborated, and once she did everyone looked satisfied. Except me of course.

"We should do lust." Jacen chuckled, and everyone agreed. "How provocative can the photos be?"

"Be mature, Jacen. No nipples, vagina's, penises, or ass cracks showing." Our teacher answered then turned to another group of students.

"Great." Jacen chuckled and eyed me down.

"I think we should do heartbreak." I proposed with a smile.

"No." Jacen hissed.

"It's the photographers decision, Jacen." I spat and he shook his head.

"We'll just do lust." Kenny shrugged, probably because part of him wants to see what Jacen had in store, and what they could get me in. I groaned at the idea and soon the bell rang.

Quickly gathering my things, I stood up and left them in the class room. I was the first one out of my class, I headed to my locker and surprised myself with my memory. I smiled to myself and opened my locker. Once I was done there I headed to the PE lockers.

"Heard you were partnered with Jacen, and he chose lust." Roxilyn immediately flooded once we left the lockers and were dressed for PE.

"Sadly." I groaned with a roll of my eyes.

"You don't like Jacen?" She questioned with a shocked expression.

"Not really." I answered her with a roll of my eyes.

"Are you a lesbian?" She joked but with a little lust in her eyes.

"Nope." I laughed, when the guys showed up. Sebastian stood next to me, and Romero stood next to Roxilyn.

"What's up my nigs?" Romero greeted, his eyes low and red. Sebastian didn't look too hot himself, they must have just smoked.

"Nothing much." I shrugged and Roxilyn nodded to Romero.

"We'll be back." She muttered and they went around the side of the school.

"What are they doing?" I asked and Sebastian laughed.

"Don't ask, don't tell." He chuckled, causing me to roll my eyes.

"Why is it such a secret? I can tell you're high." I groaned and he tried to straighten his expression, but then laughed.

"Yeah, that's what they're doing." He chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. "You look good."

"In a PE uniform?" I retorted with slight sarcasm.

"It looks hot. Like, damn you look good this way. Wonder what you look like all dolled up." He winked when Kaleb walked over.

"Hey." Kaleb greeted, and glared at Sebastian.

"Dude, back off." Sebastian snarled, glaring back.

"Back off what?" Kaleb snarled, and I just stood in the middle looking from one to the other.

"What are you guys going on about?" I finally asked.

"I just want to talk to you." Kaleb said to me and I shrugged.

"He's just going to bitch about how you hang with me." Sebastian rolled his eyes and walked off. I stood there with furrowed brows, watching Sebastian, before darting my eyes in Kaleb's direction.

"Is that true?" I sighed, a little tired of Kaleb's actions.

"No. I was wondering, we're having a party this weekend. I'm not sure how much of a notice you need, and Roxi is a little slow at inviting people. Did you want to go?" He invited with a grin.

"Umm. I can see." I returned to smile and he nodded.

"Okay." He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. Once he walked away, my smile faded to confusion. Sebastian walked over with a roll of his eyes.

"Did he talk shit?" Sebastian asked and I shook my head.

"No, he invited me to a party." I answered.

"Oh." He looked at the floor with furrowed brows. "Roxilyn is always late at inviting people, so I wont find out till Friday."

"Wow." I laughed and Sebastian joined.

"Yeah." He chuckled, when our PE coach came out.
♠ ♠ ♠
hmmm what cha guys think? Comments are appreciated <3