Status: will be active again soooon :)

The Bobbysoxer

003

"Dude, let’s pick up the tempo on that last part. It kinda sounds weird," Zacky stated once we had stopped mid-song in synchronization.

"Okay. Three, two, one," I announced into the microphone, tapping my fingers against my leg. "Nothing hurts my world, just affects the ones around me. When sin’s deep in my blood, you’ll be the one to fall!"

I closed my eyes, diving deep into the song, singing the words I knew from heart. This was what I loved doing and what I planned on doing for the rest of my life. This was my place. I just couldn't imagine doing anything else.

We carried on with the song and everything seemed to go flawlessly. That is, until Evelyn showed up. She was suddenly in the basement at the far end of the staircase. Her eyes glued to me so intently that just the mere sight of this girl made me forget my own lyrics.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Johnny stopped playing his bass, therefore making the others stop playing as well. "What the hell, Matt?"

I sighed, rubbing my forehead. "Sorry."

"Whatever. Let’s just start off from the chorus again," was Zacky’s impatient response.

Jimmy began banging the drums, and everyone played their part in the familiar chorus. I placed the microphone near my mouth and began singing.

"I wish I could be the one. The one who won’t care at all."

Evelyn watched us while she played with her ponytail, twisting the locks of hair around her fingers.

"But being the one on the stand, I know the way to go, no one's guiding me."

She smiled flirtatiously at me.

I made the stupid mistake of gawking at her again, which only resulted in the inevitable.

"When time soaked with…with blood…turns…i-it's hard to fall," I stuttered into the microphone. Upon this second mistake, the guys immediately stopped.

"You know what, let’s just take a fucking break," Zacky sighed against his microphone, removing his guitar strap over his head and setting the instrument against the wall.

"Good idea," Jimmy agreed, taking his sticks and placing them down next to the drum set. Syn and Johnny removed their instruments as well. They all started walking towards the basement stairs where Evelyn was at.

"Back so soon?" Zacky asked his sister once he’d finally noticed her presence.

"Yeah, mom got tired," She stated with a shrug.

"Oh. Hey M, you comin’?" Zacky called after me.

"Um, yeah, I’ll be right there," I called back, fiddling with my microphone.

Zacky shrugged before walking up the basement steps, following the guys. Evelyn watched her brother leave before looking at me. She smiled widely, playing with her ponytail again.

"Hi, handsome."

"Hi," I replied quietly, running a hand through my hair. I pretended to be focused on the microphone wire, undoing an invisible knot. I didn’t want to look at her.

She came closer until she was in front of me. She unexpectedly wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Stop," I immediately said, grabbing her hands and placing them back next to her sides.

She laughed. "What’s the matter?"

"You gotta stop doing that, okay?"

"Why?"

"It’s wrong."

"Who says?" She frowned.

"The law," I stated agonizingly. "You’re fourteen."

"So?" She crossed her arms.

"It’s wrong," I repeated.

She rolled her eyes, seemingly unaffected by my words. "You never complained before."

I didn’t say anything, as I turned around with my back facing her. Yeah, I’d never complained and that was really stupid on my part. But I just couldn’t let this go on any longer.

"Why me?" I asked with a sigh, as I spun around to face her again.

She pursed her lips. "Do you need a reason?"

"Yes! Yes, I do. I don’t understand why you keep doing this to me."

"Don’t you like it?" She questioned.

I looked down. "No."

"Liar." She smiled slyly. "You like it. I can see it in your face."

"Evelyn, please. Just stop."

She frowned. "I can’t help it, Matt."

"Yes, you can."

"No, I can’t," She stated angrily.

I stared at her in disbelief.

Her expression suddenly softened as she tilted her head to the side. "I want you, Matt."

I shook my head fast. "No, Evelyn."

She sighed heavily. "Because of my age?"

"Yes."

"Age is only a number."

"I’m not a fucking pedophile!" I hissed quietly so that no one could hear me except for her.

"No one’s calling you a pedophile," She stated calmly.

I sighed, knowing she was going to be harder to handle than I'd thought. I walked sluggishly toward the green ripped couch and sat down, sulking. Evelyn immediately came to sit down next to me, resting her chin on my shoulder.

"Tell me what you’re thinking," She whispered.

"I’m thinking you should get away from me," I mumbled.

She laughed quietly. "I can’t."

I hid my face in my hands.

"Don’t do that, handsome. Don’t hide your beautiful face." She took my hands, removing them away from my face, but I continued looking down, avoiding eye contact with her. She shifted positions on the couch and rested her head on my lap, with her gorgeous eyes staring up at me and the cutest smile on her face. I felt hypnotized for a brief moment and I quickly averted my eyes away from her.

"Matt, look at me."

"Please get off," I said sternly.

She turned her head to the side and one of her hands rested on my knee. Then she lifted her head up slowly as her hand began roaming down my upper leg.

"E-Evelyn," I moaned. "Don’t."

She immediately pulled her hand away before sitting up straight. "Come to my room."

My jaw dropped. "What?! Are you crazy?"

She grinned cheekily, standing up. "Be there in ten minutes."

"No way!"

"Alright. Twenty minutes."

"No."

She pouted. "Please?"

"Evelyn, I said no," I stated grimly.

She furrowed her eyebrows. She then reached for the hem of her skirt and began lifting it up slowly, revealing her thigh.

My heart began pounding ferociously against my chest. She’s doing it again. She’s torturing me.

"Twenty minutes," She repeated, letting her skirt fall to her knees again. "Make up any excuse you can think of for the guys," She ordered.

She’s ordering me?

I could feel the moist surrounding my forehead. This time she was taking things too far. What she wanted was impossible.

"I-I-I," I stuttered like an idiot, speechless.

"I’ll be waiting," She sang, blowing me a kiss before skipping happily up the steps.
♠ ♠ ♠
so the other day i was working on this story and my twelve year old sister came in the room and was like, 'oh, are you writing that story...what's the name, Soxy box?' HAHA i don't know why, but that had me laughing for ages. little sisters are hilarious =P
annnyways, thanks to everyone who's been commenting & subbing (: i heart you all.

Millie <3