Status: Done. :)

Say It

Say It

“Billie!,” Tré giggled, trying to escape the arms of his lover, “stop that!”
“Never!,” Billie shouted, doubling his efforts to get the man under him to admit defeat, “you know what you must do for this to stop! All that is left to do if you you so say those words!”
“You cannot make me say them!”
“Oh really?”
“Yes, really.”
“We’ll see about that...”

And with that the Billie’s efforts tripled, putting all of his effort into making his love say the words he wanted to hear. This continued on for a while longer until finally...
“Ok! Ok! I’ll say it!”
Billie stopped, leaning his head towards the hyper man, leaving a small kiss on the tip of the drummers nose, waiting to hear those words he longed to hear.
Tré gasped, still catching his breath, and whispered in his ear, “You...have...a bigger...egothanMike!” Promptly squealing when the assault on his sides started again.

In the doorway stood Mike Dirnt, best friend of Billie Joe and Tré, shaking his head at who he thought was the cutest damn couple in the world. Leave it to them to fight over who had a bigger pool...
♠ ♠ ♠
So...this is my first venture into writing for the Green Day fandom. Tell me what you think?