Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Vengeance

I found the door he warned me never to go into. It was locked, I was bored and I had been to every other door in this place. I stared at the lock...he had been gone for two days now and would be back tomorrow and Tuesday, I was hoping tomorrow. Wes hasn't even come around to snuggle up to me at night.

"Now Audrey you know you shouldn't even be thinking about this room." Darla said sneaking up on me.

"I'm his wife. He shouldn't keep secrets from me!"

"It's his office, not a secret."

"What is it he even does?" I asked annoyed. "The man tells me nothing about himself. I bet he doesn't even know a damn thing about me!" I snapped.

"Why don't you go out, go visit your family?" she suggested.

"You mean I can go out?" I asked.

"I won't tell if you won't." she said with a wink.

"Does this mean I can go and look in the garage. I know he has another vehicle and is hiding it from me." I said; Wesley had four vehicles, the Escalade, the Ferrari, he told me a truck, and a mystery vehicle. I was going to figure it out sooner or later.

"As long as you stay away from his office, the man would have a fit if he knew you got in here."

"If I didn't touch anything he'd never know." I said as we were walking away from the door and towards the kitchen.

"Oh trust me dear, he'd figure it out. Now you better hurry since Henry will be back anytime soon and will probably report you sniffing around the garage." Darla said; I grinned and hurried in the other direction towards the front door and ran to the garage. There was four doors, and the one furthest away from the mansion was taller then the rest which made me wonder why. I walked to the side of the garage to the door which was unlocked since Henry always leaves it unlocked when he leaves and pushed it open and realized why the door was taller then the rest. A lifted white Dodge Ram was parked in front of me. Well I know which vehicle is mine! I realized it was a Cummins diesel, my cousin had one...of course it was nothing compared to this beast. Wesley seemed too uptight, I never expected anything like this out of him. He said he had a truck, not a beefed up bad ass truck!

"Hello handsome." I said running my hand over the front bumper. On the top of the windshield the word Vengeance was placed in skinny goth lettering decals. "Vengeance is definitely a good name for you." I added before seeing the Escalade and Ferrari missing the vehicle closest to the house had me even more giddy. The man had money since sitting in it's glory was a blacked out Lamborghini Gallardo. "Oh god I'm in heaven now!" I squeaked before I ran outside and into the house. "Darla!" I yelled running through the house to the kitchen.

"What dear?" she asked as I yelled her name at least 5 times before reaching her, I was kind of out of breath when I reached her.

"I...need...phew...Wesley's...oh god...never...again...his number." I panted.

"Let me guess you fell in love with Vengeance?" she asked, I grinned and nodded. "I figured, I really don't think he'll let you drive it but his number's ###-####. Can you remember that?" she asked, I already had the phone to me ear and walked away.

"Wesley." his deep voice answered making my heart to begin pounding, something about his voice sent chills down my spine. Not in a bad way of course!

"It's Audrey. I know You told me I couldn't drive anything but the Escalade and well you have it. And then you told me to stay out of the garage, well Darla said I could if I'd leave your office alone which I did. Can I pleeeeaaassseee drive Vengeance? I know the lambo is way out of question b-but I want to show my cousin, he loves diesels!" I said quickly; I heard him sigh in annoyance.

"Audrey I-"

"Wesley is this more important then our meeting?" I heard another deep voice say, it sent a whole 'nother chill down my spine and I didn't like it.

"I'm sorry Wesley I didn't mean to call at a bad time." I said in a quiet voice.

"We're getting nowhere so yes it is more important." I heard Wesley growl before the sound of a door slamming shut, it seemed quieter. "Your fine, I swear if you put a dent or a scratch on it I'll kill you." Wesley said in a calmer voice talking to me making a small smile form.

"Oh thank you! If you were here right now I'd give you a big hug!"

"Just make sure to be back home before midnight, ok?" Wesley asked.

"I will, I promise. Um Wesley..."

"What?" he asked sounding different.

"I know you told me not to, but I do miss you." I said calmly, I heard him sigh a little.

"I miss you too. Now I have to go, stay out of trouble."

"Wait!"

"Wait what?" he asked making me bite my lower lip.

"When you um get back...can we talk? I mean I want to know more about you." I answered before going back to chewing on my lower lip.

"We'll see, bye Audrey."

I sighed. "Bye Wesley."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the comments!!

Pic of the lambo and Vengeance in pics!...I love vehicles and suck at descriptions!!

I trusted you, broke me down and you screwed me over. Don't try to deny it, you cannot hide it. I'll be ignited when I get to watch you burn!