Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Cello

It was about midnight when Nikki and I got to bed, she slept in the same bed as me but the bed was large enough so we didn't need to worry about contacting each other. I left the door open a crack just in case Wes came in, but he never did. But instead of getting a black wolf a golden colored wolf came rushing into the room about one o'clock. Nikki was slightly snoring and I was having troubles getting to sleep. When the wolf pushed it's way inside and seemed to sniff around before climbing onto the bed and it plopped down right next to Nikki. The wolf was large compared to wolves I've seen but it didn't seem as muscular as Wes. I couldn't understand what's up with wolves right now and this area. Nikki seemed to stir and I watched as she wrapped an arm around the wolf and she gave a content sigh making me miss Wes. I turned away and closed my eyes hoping to get some sleep.

'Where'd you go, Where's your home? How'd you end up all alone? Can you hear me now?' I grabbed my cell before it could go off anymore and pressed it to my ear.

"Hello?" I said half asleep before yawning.

"I am going to have to stay a couple days longer." I heard the deep voice of Wesley say. I rubbed my eyes trying to register what was happening.

"What? Why?" I asked seeing the clock on the wall said 7:23.

"Well I can't explain right now. Just don't go outside at night ok?" he said making me grit my teeth.

"No. Tell me now. I'm sick of secrets Wesley, tell me now!" I growled feeling less patient today.

"I can't" he whispered.

"And I can't listen to you." I said before hanging up my cell.

"Guy problems?" I heard Nikki say, I sat up some and turned towards her, the wolf was gone and she seemed more awake then I was.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" I asked; she shook her head.

"I normally get up around seven."

"Oh. Well Wesley called to tell me he'd be gone till wednesday now and has the balls to tell me to stay inside when it gets dark! It's always secrets with him! After three weeks I can't take it anymore!" I said with a frustrated sigh.

"Well you have to remember he basically lived alone and didn't have the choice when you were choosen as his wife. Even though I can see all the wrong in it but give him time. He's probably been alone most of his life."

"Well I wouldn't know. Stupid asshole doesn't tell me anything." I growled crossing my arms in front of me.

"He's a guy. They never tell you anything. Hell it took me a year before Marcus actually told me his middle name! Guys are full of secrets and for you to learn them you have to be patient. Besides maybe his been betrayed before, just give him time. I mean he might even say he loves and cares for you before he tells you his secrets. Men are a mystery espeically the cranky type." Nikki said; I felt a little better now.

"Well I hardly think he'd fall in love with me...but caring I can kind of see." I said with a laugh, Nikki smiled.

"There ya go! But I'm going to take a shower in the bathroom downstairs. I'll be back up in an hour to check on your pokey ass." she said getting out of bed and grabbing a sack which held the things we got for her last night at Wal-Mart and she walked out of the room. I rolled my eyes and went into my own bathroom to get ready for school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is this a heartbreak, or a loaded gun?

Hear Me Now' by Hollywood Undead was what her ringtone was...it my message tone so I used it for her :D