Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

The Truth

"What kind of prank are you pulling!" I cried out as I stepped closer to the woman who had claimed she was the matchmaker. She laughed and took off her hat, she looked twenty years younger then she did three weeks ago.

"I knew you'd be impatient. I also knew you'd eventually figure out the real matchmaker. But can you honestly say you feel nothing?" she asked with a half smile; I frowned.

"What do you want?"

"I didn't want anything. Just for Wesley to be happy. It's the least I could do for him...even though he left us. But do you really believe he doesn't care for you? A girl he really hardly knows but gives her everything she asks for. A nice truck he'd risk his life to save? Enough money you have no idea what to spend on? A lovely home? You are a greedy little thing aren't you?" she asked; I glared at her...even though she kind of did have a point.

"Yet he get tell me anything about him." I snapped.

"Typical. Virgins never know a damn thing about men." she said; I gasped.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean! Who said I was a virgin!" I said in shock. The dick had the nerve to laugh.

"Wesley knows, I'm sure your friends know. You kind of scream virgin. Listen Wesley has had a rough past. When he's ready, he'll tell you everything your little heart desires. As of right now maybe he told Zoey he cared nothing for you because he wanted her to believe it and with that what reason would she have to hurt you? It's not love you're feeling for him right now. It's connection, you want to hate him, yet something is pulling you away. It's the connection, when it's love you'll know it. Even though you are a virgin, and probably haven't ever had a boyfriend. When you get there you'll know. Now go home."

"Who are you really?" I asked raising a brow. She smiled and suddenly her eyes started to look like they were glowing like Marcus' a neon blue.

"Zoey knows nothing about me helping you ok?" she said with a wink before she completely disappeared right in front of me. I looked around quickly, 'People just don't vanish!' I thought to myself before I shook my head and climbed into the truck. I knew I was going insane...

"Audrey where the hell have you been?" Wesley asked the second I walked into the house.

"Why the hell do you care?" I growled. "Oh that's right you don't!" I added; he sighed.

"Audrey, damn it. I do care. A lot more then I want to but I do." he was saying in a calming voice. "I said it so Zoey wouldn't bother you anymore if she knew I didn't care. I don't know what it is with you but there's something about you that I feel and I can't explain it." he continued.

"Like a connection?" I asked in a quiet voice, his eyes which seemed to have a brown swirl in them now seemed to have little gold flakes in them. What is with people and the constant eye color changes!

"Yes...like a connection. Who have you been talking to?" he asked raising a brow.

"Well Zoey said it, then there was the fake matchmaker." I answered.

"Janice." he growled.

"Who is she and how does she know you?" I asked. His eye color did what Janice's and Marcus' had done. They glowed, except his of course being green.

"Don't do it Wesley." a voice said to the right of us. Henry was walking towards us, without even thinking I went next to Wesley and kind of hid behind him when he turned towards Henry.

"I could tear you in half. Don't you start bossing me around. I left the pack because I didn't want to listen to their stupid rules. Just because you're still with them doesn't mean you can watch over me." Wesley said in a completely different voice, it sounded more demonic the human. His only body seemed tense. I placed my hand on his arm and he seemed to loosen up immediately.

"She'll betray you." Henry said.

"And I'll take that risk. Go home Henry." Wesley said still sounding aggressive but no longer demonic. Henry glared before turning around and disappearing around the corner.

"I'd never betray you." I said as he turned to face me, he gave a weak smile. He had one little dimple, it was kind of cute. Couldn't say it was till he gave a real frickin smile.

"I know. Humans were never supposed to know of our existence, for they are killing machine and could swipe us all out. Or says my old pack. You promise not to run?" he asked me as he stepped back some. I stared at him confused, 'humans? You're a human too! Right?' I thought to myself.

"Uh...that depends."

"You want to know my secrets. You want to know me. I can show you if you promise not to run."

"O-ok?" I said still not sure of what to expect.

"Remember I will not hurt you." he said before stepping back a bit more. He closed his eyes and tilted his head back and started mumbling something in another language and light started eliminating around him before his arms shot out to his sides and the next second he was dropping to the ground and his hair started to darken all over. I heard his bones start breaking giving a very gruesome effect before I realized he was morphing into something hairy and the light got bright blocking me from seeing the rest. And when the light finally disappeared allowing me to see what the hell just happened my eyes landed on a large black wolf.

"Wes." I whispered before falling to my knees, his green eyes met mine. Everything made sense suddenly. Yet at the sametime I was feeling numb. He stepped towards me keeping his head down slightly, with a sigh I stuck out my hand and he lifted his head up enough that my hand touched him. "That's why you wanted me to trust the wolf. Because it was you." I added slightly rubbing his head. I gave a small laugh. "That also explains why I woke up to find you naked next to me in human form." he seemed to scowl making me smile and lean foward to wrap my arms around his neck and sigh. "You have so much to explain." I whispered.

'I know.' his voice whispered into my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
:-O Wesley's Wes and Wes is Wesley! Gee whizz!!! So who was the white wolf?!