Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

I...Do?

I walked around the church impatiently waiting for my 'husband' to arrive. I was woken up at 7 in the morning to get married at 9 in the morning...I guess I had to look good for my future husband. I had met his maid and groundsman already, they were nice. Darla said she'd teach me how to cook...not really thrilled about that one.

"Where is that man?" my mother shirked becoming irratated, it was only five minutes after 9. Suddenly the church doors swung open, like in an old western movie where the cowboy comes flying into a bar and instead of a cowboy, I got a man dressed in a tux. I was wearing a white dress my mother picked out for me. As my husband got closer I found he didn't exactly look like a freak, in fact he looked like the hottest guy I've ever seen. He stood next to me, tall...dark...and sexy. His eyes locked with mine, just for a second before his eyes traveled south and then he looked away from me. His eyes were a vibrant green and he was atleast a foot or more taller then me. He looked like a 20 year old model, not some 31 year old town's freak. And shit I was marrying this guy.

"I do." I heard his deep and husky voice say making me snap my attention to the preacher. Shit, shit, shit. Why is he so calm about this? Did he want a wife...that he could eat and kill? Oh my G-d! I was his wife he was going to eat and kill! He nudge my arm making me realize it was my turn.

"I...uh-I do?" I said with more of a questioning tone then anything.

"Then I prononce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." the preacher said, Wesley looked down at me. Great I've never been kissed before, I wasn't ready! Wesley leaned towards me and I stood a little taller and closed my eyes ready to kiss him, but I felt his lips hit my cheek before he stood back and walked down the isle without me. Great least I know he didn't want this marriage either. My mother and father walked up to me.

"Well we wish you luck sweetie." my father said kissing my cheek. I sighed, most of my things had been taken to Wesley's house already. I was to be moving in with him today.

"Thanks daddy." I said before hugging him.

"If he lays one finger on you, you call us." my mother said giving me a hug, I sighed and nodded.

"I don't think he'll touch me, he didn't even kiss me properly." I said.

"Come on dear it's time for us to go." Darla said coming up to me and leading me away. Well here goes nothing, I was leaving my old life for a new one. Ha I had a year and a half before I really need to straighten up, might as well make the best of it!

Before I knew it we were pulling up to not a house, but a mansion. This place was huge! I'd be entertained for the next month just hunting and exploring. I started to walk towards the mansion but a hand grabbed my shoulder and stopped me, I looked up to see Wesley.

"There's one room you never enter, understand?" he asked as if he had read my mind.

"What room?" I asked.

"It's locked, but I'm sure you'd find some way to unlock it. Don't try, I find you near that room thinking of a way to unlock it I'll break every bone in your hand." he growled before walking past me and walking into the mansion. I frowned.

"Don't worry dear, he couldn't hurt a fly...well a butterfly that is." she said before walking in after him, I quickly followed her as Henery put the cars away. The mansion seemed bigger once inside, if possible. Wesley had disappeared and Darla was about to walk upstairs.

"Darla wait! Where's my room?" I asked.

"You mean Wesley's and your's?" she asked.

"You mean I don't get my own room?"

You are his wife, you can't be shy forever." she chuckled before she continued walking, my stop dropped...great.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bang bang, pow