Status: Well aren't you cute? ;-D

Beauty and the Beast, (An Arranged Marriage)

Brick Wall

"You're done eating! Will you tell me more?" I asked following him out of the dinning room.

"Audrey it's almost one in the morning. I'm tired and by the looks of it you are too. I promise to tell you more, but for now let's get to bed." Wesley said as he headed up the stairs. I frowned but continued to follow, I was slightly tired.

"Will you hold me?" I asked with a grin, he scoffed.

"I never have a choice, you scoot your ass over the second I hit the bed normally and cuddle right up to me."

"I've told you before! I don't cuddle...It's just I get cold."

"Right." he answered walking into our bedroom and he stripped down to his boxers and hopped into bed, I walked over to our dresser to pull out some bottoms and I decided I'd just wear the shirt I already have on and just change into basketball shorts. When I walked out of the bathroom about ten minutes later Welsey was already snoring. Bloody bastard couldn't wait up for me. I crawled into bed and starred up at the ceiling for a minute before I scooted over to him. He was laying on his back so I stayed on my side and rested my head on his chest, he wrapped his arm around me quickly like it was instinct and I was quick to doze off.

Was it bad to dream about sex even though I have never actually had it? I woke up around eight, confused and embarrassed. Sure Wesley was good looking, and sure I was married to him. But that doesn't mean I should just go around dreaming stuff like that, he was still sleeping soundly next to me. I yawned and stretched before crawling out of bed to go take a shower, I needed to think of more questions to ask.

What's sex like for you guys? Ok new plan I won't think about anything! As I hopped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around myself the door flew open and Wesley stood there, handsome, sexy, and nice bed hair goin on.

"You moan an awful lot in your sleep." he grumbled walking over to the sink. "Do wet dreams normally do that to you?" he asked; my jaw dropped.

"I-"

"How do you even know what sex is like to dream about it?" he asked; my face heated up meaning I was turning red. Talking about sex always embarrassed me and made me feel awkward.

"It's none-"

"You need to learn to block your mind. Any lycan can just go and read you're thoughts. You've read tons of books in your life to know what sex is about, you've just never experienced yourself. You just assume it's good. I want you to imagine a brick wall all around you're head, none of you're thoughts can be heard by anyone trying to listen." Wesley said walking up to me and starring down at me. Well least I didn't have to explain myself I guess, taking a deep breath in I closed my eyes and started to imagine a wall.

"No keep your eyes open sweets." he said. And did he just call me sweets? Not that I'm complaining. He placed his hands on either side of my face cupping my cheeks. "You need to learn to do it with your eyes open." he added. His vibrant green eyes starring into my dull brown ones. I inhaled quickly before trying what he said. "Now think of something and I'll see if you can block."

'I think I might love you.' Which is not something I should have thought about. Welsey's eyes darkened and he looked a bit confused. "It didn't work did it?" I asked in a worried tone; he shook his head and stepped away from me.

"Go get ready, we'll finish later." he said before walking out of the bathroom. Well least I know he'd never love me back. I felt something trickle down my cheek, I looked at my reflection in the mirror and realized I had started crying. Once again I was loving someone who'd never love me back. And this time it wasn't no stupid crush love, I sank to the floor and brought my knees up to my chest.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to absolutely no one, but it seemed appropriate before I busted into tears.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comin in hot you heard me... Thanks for thee comments :D fans!!!